- Certified in Perfecto Mobile Specialist Automation having 8 + years of experience in the field of QA / Automation Testing with specialization in testing of telecom billing applications, testing of web based, client server applications, mainframe and banking Empower application effective use of QA and testing practices.
- Proficient in Mobile Automation testing tool such as Perfecto mobile with Appium Framework
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit and Test NG.
- Expertise in writing simple and complex SQL DB queries such as inner and outer joins using tools such as TOAD, & SQL DB.
- Expertise in testing Rest APIs using Mocha and chai framework.
- Expertise in using Protractor tool with Angular 2 in Jasmine framework .
- Expertise in creating Jason package for NPM install for all the automation need dependencies.
- Proficient in Automation Testing tools such as Quick Test Professional (QTP), Selenium and Protractor JS .
- Experience working with testing cross - browser functionality ( Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Phantom.js )
- Experience working with Gherkins, Spec flow and Visual Studio c#.
- Experience working with creating loan and processing and testing Banking Empower application (BKFS)
- Expertise in creating Data driven, Keyword driven and Page Object Model framework .
- Proficient in Black Box Testing, Manual testing on client/server, GUI testing, system testing, database testing, usability testing, security testing; interface testing and Regression Testing
- Experience working with Jenkins and Bamboo to deploy the Test cases in the build
- Experience working on Docker, machine, Stash and Git hub etc.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium --RC by using Java
- Detailed oriented, proven ability to handle multiple projects in a team environment, and fast learner.
- Good interpersonal skills, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new things with an optimistic approach and undertake challenging tasks.
- Experience in working and coordinating teams off shore.
Software Engineer Test Development
- To create framework in spec flow using Gherkin language
- To create page objects and their related methods
- To convert UFT test cases and scenarios in spec flow visual studio
- Validation of database using SQL
- Create and process loans for daily testing purpose
- Validate DB’s and update base on the testing requirement from DB finder
- Validate both the environment QA Patch and QA Sprint
- Created different Regression scenarios to process loan from Underwriting to Funding.
- Imported and Exported loans for backup.
- Writing test cases in Gherkin with C#
- Created automation script for DU calls.
- Updated pricing summary for re disclosure or change in loan Period
- Attend daily scrum meeting, retrospective and grooming
- Creating and updating reusable methods base on daily need
- Developed a new set of Selenium based regression test scripts to handle most standard flows for the client facing web site
- Designed and implemented test cases for core back end components
- Developed Java based library to read test data from XML & Properties files
- Built reusable methods using Java for Database and File (XML/Properties) access
- Interacted with product management teams in the review and analysis of functional requirements
- Responsible for setting up procedures for the constant up-keep of the regression tests and issue documentation
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium Web Driver
- Created and update test framework using Selenium for further test creation and execution
- Captured and Validated elements locator (ID, Xpath) using Selenium IDE, Firebug
- Implemented TestNG for writing unit test cases and executing them as a test suite
- Responsible for developing scheduled jobs for running the scripts on daily basis
- Reported and tracked the bugs using Bugzilla
- Validated web services data for XML request/response messages
- Based on page library, developed Selenium test cases in JAVA using TestNG framework, Cucumber
- Exposed to fast paced SCRUM schedule and represented QA in SCRUM meetings, debugging of the modules by creating TestNG Test cases
Environment: TFS, Stash, Jenkins, Linux servers, Empower(BKFS), Selenium, Spec flow, .NetMaven,Microsoft office,Linux,Jenkins Oracle, TestNG, Selenium IDE/RC/Web Driver, Agile/Scrum, Firebug, TOAD.
Confidential, Columbus GA
BA/QA Automation Engineer Lead
- Created framework for Thingspace project
- Updating Html for automation script purpose to follow the standards
- Writing test case in Protractor for continues integration with java scripts.
- Generated automation user based on time stamp for continues registration and sign up
- Clone the project on local machine from master branch or develop branch for QA test.
- Pull new code base on local machine when it is updated.
- Involved in Back end Testing and execute the SQL queries using TOAD
- Using Unix server to process the files
- Creating page object model for testing purpose in protractor for different websites.
- Co-coordinating with business team time to time.
- Reporting the bugs/defects in Jira.
- Run the docker container on local to test code base.
- Validate backend using SQL queries.
- Update all the automated test scripts in code base, so any one can run on their own machine for regression testing
- Created script for j meter for load testing
- Co-ordination of Build deliveries, Deploying Hotfixes for critical issues in production
- Performed Regression Testing at various phases of development life cycle for impacted existing functionality.
- Involved in testing Web services (SOAP and REST) and XML with tool called SOAP UI, HP Service Test for the local WSDL / with URL and created Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Used Protractor framework for Applications developed using Angular JS.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking.
Environment: Jira, Bamboo, Azure Cloud Stash, Dockers Machine, jmeter, Jenkins, Mac, Linux servers, Protractor, Selenium, Mocha, Chai, Angular 2
BA/QA Automation Engineer Lead
- Designed and executed Selenium Test Scripts for test scenarios on Test NG framework
- Designed custom Java Classes and automated Suites for Reports and About modules
- Designed and maintained manual test cases in JIRA and performed test execution and defect cycle
- Implemented Data Driven and Keyword Driven frameworks using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA
- Creating test case and test steps for Mobile test execution both Native and web based.
- Involved in Design and development of Automation testing for Mobile using Perfecto
- Co-ordination of Build deliveries, Deploying Hotfixes for critical issues in production
- Created reusable functions using Java.
- Involved in creation of automated test cases for testing various web modules like supplier data, inventory tracker, exchange tracker, damage tracker.
- Identified test cases to automate the test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and Java (Eclipse IDE) and Contributed in creation of framework.
- Designed, developed and implemented POM based automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver. Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium RC, Junit and Ant.
- Responsible for back-end API testing with SOAP UI and coding in groovy and Java.
- Created tests with Assertions like Schema Compliance, SOAP, XPath assertions using SOAP UI.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called SOAP UI. Used this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Validated Web Service modules using Soap UI tool (Preparing Web Service request and added authentication information in Soap Header). Used SOAPUI tool to test web services for Order History, Shopping cart, Account Creation and Shipment Tracking web services.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Worked with designing and building automation frameworks in Cucumber BBD.
- Create data in front end and validate in backend using SQL
Environment: Python, TFS, Agile scrum,CRM, Adviser Access, mocha, Java, Mainframe Platform, Rally, UNIX, Team Foundation Server, MS-Office, MS-Visio, Mocha, Chai, Selenium, Perfecto, MYSQL, Perfecto
QA Automation Tester
- Worked with Business users to understand user's requirement for creating Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Participated in requirement and design reviews.
- Performed Integration Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Conducted load testing to ensure the billing systems performance is not impacted.
- Extensively used HP Quality center 9.2 for defect management.
- Used QTP 9.2 to record and run reported test cases for general purpose reporting
- Conducted online regression testing involving various business processes including - Online customer, Verification, Online Finances Verification and Online Invoices Verification.
- Tested Enterprise SOAP and Restful Web Services using SOAP UI tool.
- Involved in testing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and packages utilizing PL/SQL.
- Verified ETL logs and reject/discard files for errors and reported them to development team.
- Involved in backend testing with SQL, check the data integrity and referential integrity.
- Worked with multiple teams on assigned projects.
- Involved in reviewing various test artifacts
- Performed manual testing to check the functionality.
- Used Bugzilla tool for defect tracking.
- Successfully coordinated UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with business users.
- Attended Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Daily Scrums or Stand-ups, Sprint Check-In and Sprint Reviews.
Environment: Quality Center, Agile scrum, Adviser Access, Java, Mainframe Platform, Rally, UNIX, SoapUI, Team Foundation Server, MS-Office, MS-Visio, Selenium, Perfecto, MYSQL
Confidential, Milwaukee WI
- Designing Test cases based on Requirements and HLD and getting reviews with Development team, Business analyst and Peer review within the ST team
- Created data driven framework for store application in QTP
- Involved in editing test case as per business requirement
- Tracked and reported defects through Quality Center which facilitates workflow issues and helped resolving technical issues with developers
- Sending Daily Dashboard report of Execution status/Defect status to internal and external clients, Businesses and development Involved in testing
- Involved in reviewing and analyzing functional and non-functional software requirements
- Logging and monitoring defects by using Rational Quality Center
- Developed SQL Queries to query the database to test the back end process of the application
- Involved in reviewing and sign-off of the Test Plan and Test Cases.
Environment: Quality Center, Agile, Web services, High Touch, Lawson, CRM, Oracle RMS, ReIM, RallyUFT, Visual Studio, Windows XP, TIBCO, CSS, LDAP, AD, EDI, TFS, Agile PLM
Business /QA Analyst
- Involved in manual testing.
- Created and executed Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Involve in the test cases for
- Developed data tables and test scripts based on defined business/functional specifications
- Tested the conversion program
- Verified the bill match between old system and new system
- Verified the order flow into the new billing system
- Execute, debug, and document the results of automated test script runs.
- Execution of the test scenarios and scripts and review of product functionality with co-ordination between
Environment: HTML, Unix, CMS commands Oracle, .Net, VB Script, Java, Remote D, C++, .Net framework Pricing, Internet Explorer, MS-Office, MS-Visio, MS-Project