- Total 3 years of IT experience which Includes 2 years as a QA Analyst/Tester.
- Worked on Client/Server as well as Web based applications.
- Involved in Functionality, System Integration, Regression, Black-end testing
- Involved in complete SDLC which includes Planning, Requirement Analysis, Design, Development/Construction, Testing, and maintenance.
- Well versed with all the Testing concepts and worked on Waterfall and Scrum agile methodologies.
- Working experience on Manual as well as Automation Tools like HP Quality Center, QTP.
- Experienced in creating Test Plans and Test Cases for Verification and Validation functionalities according to BRD (Business Requirement Document) and FRS (Function Requirement Specification). Involved in walkthrough meetings.
- Created Test Case Document using Document Generator.
- Involved in DMLC, including detecting the Defects in the application, report and provide the solution to resolve the issues. Perform the regression testing to ensure the software/application is Defect free.
- Documenting and reporting the Test result in Word format and/or in HP Quality center.
- Well versed with SQL query to access and retrieve data from the Database for back-end testing.
QA Analyst/Tester Jul'11 to till date
Trinity Rail is a Leasing and Management Services Group which provides flexible leasing and service options that allow customers to focus on their core businesses. TILC offers a variety of railcar leasing alternatives and also offers management and administrative services including regulatory compliance, rail fleet optimization, asset, inventory management, railcar maintenance and repair. Trinity Rail is a ERP in-house package which is developed to improve after market and railcar repair business. This product is developed in Visual basic.
- Writing and executing Test Cases for all Functionalities of the application. Responsible for creating both positive and negative Test Cases.
- Documenting and communicating test results using HPQC.
- Involved in walkthrough and daily scrum meetings.
- Worked in DMLC, detecting and reporting Defects, retesting after Developer fix and close the Defect if it's pass or reopen if it's fail.
- Monitoring the defects in HPQC
- Involved in Defect Triage meetings to discuss further about critical Defects.
- Involved in Smoke/Sanity Testing, Functional, Regression, System Integration, End-End, User acceptanceTesting
- Responsible for writing SQL Statements for ETL process Testing
- Responsible for writing UNIX commands to access Log Files.
Environment: HP Quality Center 10, MS-SQL Server2005, WIN2000, SQL , MS-Word, MS-Excel.
Confidential,PA Jun' 10- Jun' 11
Complaints and Appeals Tracking System (CATS) is built with the purpose of tracking complaints and appeals data from across the country. The central database has web-based front end and provides a variety of on-demand and ad-hoc reports. The system helps in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations required of health insurance providers pertaining to customer complaints and appeals.
- Designed test cases in a Test Plan according to the business requirements and test procedures
- Creating and executing test cases using HPQC
- Manually executed GUI tests
- Creating baseline for various test cases using HPQC
- Executed test cases in HP Quality Center as per Regression schedule
- Documented test results
- Performing various types of tests such as functional testing, System testing, transaction testing, Stress test
- Responsible for ensuring that the system meets all of the requirements. Used Quick Test Pro to automate most of the Regression Test Scripts for the system.
- Evaluated application testing results and recorded the discrepancies using HPQC to track, analyze and report on them.
Since March 2006, Walt Disney Studio Home Entertainment division (formerly Buena Vista Home Entertainment) of the Walt Disney Company (TWDC) has implemented an Enterprise Resource Planning system, known as Project DISCO. This resulted in the consolidation and integration of the Manufacturing, Sales, Distribution, Logistics and Cash Management systems on one platform, standardization of data and processes for North America.
The overall scope includes:
- Implementation of an integrated ERP solution
- Integration with a customer self-service portal
- Integration with a financial, sales and logistics data warehouse
- Centralization of common functions to a scalable worldwide shared service operation
- Restructuring the IT organization and infrastructure
- Development and deployment of ~250 development objects, to end users in
- 4 companies (Walt Disney Studio Home Entertainment, DIS, Technicolor & Alta)
- Management of all people, process and organizational changes
Environment: ECC6.0, AIX 5.3 and DB2 9.0
- Generate Daily system monitoring report and share with the team.
- Install APP server (Dialog instance) for production and QA environment.
- Install SAP License, report production error to SAP and follow up.
- Import daily/weekly transports through transport workflow (approval process) and troubleshoot the transport errors if any.
- Apply support packages, OSS note using snote, plug-in and Add-on tools. .
- Create client and perform client copy
- Working closely with end users to troubleshoot daily issues like Job faile, Update errors, ABAP dumps, and system logs.
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, JAVA, VB Script
Testing Tool: HP Quality center 9.2/10, QTP 8.2/9.2
Defect Mgmt Tools: HPQC (Quality Center) 8.2/10,Clear Quest, Bugzilla
ERP: SAP ECC 6.0 ,Oracle
Operating System: Windows 2000/NT, Windows XP, Unix, Linux
Databases: Oracle 8i /9i, MS-SQL server2005, DB2
MS Office: MS Excel, MS Word and Power point
Associate Degree in Computer Technology
NIIT Degree certification,
Oracle9i Certification, SSI