Master of Science in Mathematics
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
Skill in the use of all current windows operating systems, all Microsoft Office applications, all Microsoft Works applications. Knowledgeable in the installation of new hardware and the reconfiguration of drivers and hardware BIOS.
Estimator And Quality Control, Confidential, Bronx, NY 01/2009 to Present
- Provide bid proposal, project Estimate, project management and direction with requisition request, insurance and bond requirements, submittals, shop drawings, Leeds Specification submittal and Quality Control for commercial Fireproofing and Insulation.
- Able to read and make fireproofing and Insulation materials take-offs on architectural and structural plans as per building codes, job site estimating and building relationships with customers, make specialty type sales calls on General Contractor.
- Analyze blue prints, specifications, scope of works and other documents and schedule to prepare time, cost and labor estimates.
- Work closely with company\'s job foreman and superintendent to plan and coordinate with customer\'s job superintendents and project manager.
- Consulting with architects and general contractor regarding code requirements and value engineering.
- Maintaining organized work files that will include complete set of plans, specifications, cost code used on the job, construction documents, engineering reports, contracts, change orders schedule of value, job progress, daily reports and job communication.
- Extensive knowledge of EDGE fireproofing estimating programs.
Quality Control And Document Control, Confidential, Tempe, AZ, 08/2001-12/2007
- Operate automatic optical inspection machine and prepare test report.
- Provide support to Quality control and first article inspection.
- Prepare traveler for production and monitor a traveler for all prototype job.
- Extensive knowledge of IRIS and Impact for traveler and product time line.
- Deliver timely, accurate and compliant sample analyses following standard operating procedures and ability to read blue print.
- Review Quality Control data for compliances to procedures and specification.
- Able to work independently, have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to work closely with personnel and management at all levels and assists with the management of daily operation.
- Update training requirements as needed for revisions and implementation of documents.
- Revises and updates standard operating procedures as needed.
- Maintain document control records including hard copies of approved documents.
- Assist the director of Quality Control reviewing and updating department standards and ISO 9000 procedures manual and customer requirements manual.
- Inspect inner Layers of PCB and finds defects and Analyze customer returns, recommend corrective action inspect product as needed.
- Proficient in the use of all standard inspection tools include ing Calipers, Gauges, Micrometer, Micro-VU
Quality Control, Confidential. Vienna, Va 01/2000-07/2001
- Utilizes knowledge of good manufacturing practices on daily basis keep abreast of new technology and make recommendation for test method and testing capability enhancements.
- Analyze Engineering Mechanical Drawings and prepare traveler and bill of materials for each product with iris and develop a new techniques of process, review the product time line. Provide a Quality Control and help to maintain an ISO standard.