- Two years of experience in the Software Quality Assurance, Solid and thorough understanding
- ofSoftware Development Life Cycle.
- Proficient in Regression, Blackbox, FunctionalTesting.
- Excellent experience with Quality Center
- Experienced in writing SQL queries for database-Oracle 10g.
- Experience in Test Requirement Analysis,Identifying gaps and change requestsManaging scope,
- Develop Test plan, Test Cases and perform manualtesting for user acceptance, functional and regression testing.
Testing Tools: Quality Center, TOAD, Excel
Platforms: Windows XP/2000/NT/Vista, UNIX
Languages: SQL,VB 6.0,PL/SQL, C, Shell Script (Korn)
Databases: Oracle10G,SQL Server 7.0, MS Access
Web Servers: Web Logic
Browsers: Internet Explorer 5.5 9.0, Fire Fox 11.0, Chrome 17.0
Confidential,Elmwood Park, NJ May 10 - Present
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Review Business Requirements and Functional Requirements document for Supply Chain Management module to recommend changes and understand the application functionaliy.
- Develop detailed Test Plans based on Test Strategy and based on the understanding of the system and other documentation.
- Create Positive and Negative Test Scenarios and Test Cases in Quality Center based on Functional requirements, Technical and Interface specifications.
- Execute Test Cases for Functional and Regression Testing using Quality Center and toad.
- Raise detailed defects or issues based on Test Execution results.
- Providing estimates for the scope of testing and preparing bug tracking report and metrics for the overall testing using Excel spreadsheet.
- Coordinate deployment of fixes, retest defects, and communicate results.
- Effectively able to communicate with Cross Functional Teams.
Confidential,Jan 08- Present
R& D Technician
- Primary responsibility is to develop new products in Research and Development.
- Core Team member on Coreshell Multistage Reaction Catalyst (MSRC) project.
- MSRC Catalyst successfully passed customer refinery trial 1 and is a major seller for CCR.
- Responsible for detailed analysis and developing graphs, tables, and reports for trend analysis.
- Performed project and safety related presentations using powerpoint.
Confidential, June 05- Jan 08
- Performed BOD Test using polyseed to find out the amount of oxygen that bacteria consumes.
- Responsible for routine BOD reading using BOD meter and calculate the figure to obtain final result of the BOD reading.
- EnteredTSS test results into LIMS computer system utilizing Sample Master.
- Performed dissolved oxygen using Winkler Titration and cyanide test using Spectrophotometer for reading.
- Performed Alkalinity test and PH test using PH meter, and responsible for analysis of Corrosivity.
Confidential, Nov 04-Jun 05
Medical Billing Representative
- Oversaw accounts receivable functions and helped to reduce aged accounts.
- Resolved issues with open invoices and payments.
- Generated aging receivables report and follow-up with customers on past due invoices.
- Prepared and balance accounts based on insurance and patient payments.
Microbiology Food Lab Technician
- Performed preservative challenge test, spoilages of various food products using aseptic technique.
- Prepared various sterile media using Standard Method agar, Potato Dextrose agar for yeast and mold, Lactobacilli MRS broth and bacteriological agar for lactics, Baird Parker agar, MacConkey Sorbitol agar, Violet Red Bile agar, XLD agar, and Oxford Listeria agar.
- Used autoclave (Getinge/Castle) steam sterilizer for all lab media, glassware and for various broths.
Confidential, Dec 03 July 04
Microbiology Quality Control Lab Technician
- Batch preparation of sterile lab media using Tryptic Soy agar, TAT Broth for Celsis, Sab extrose Agar for yeast andmold, R2A for cultivation of water flora and Tryptic Soy broth.
- Tested microbiological incoming raw materials, finished products and performed GPT test for all media using aseptic technique.
- Environmental, Air, and Water sampling of entire production facility according to GMP conformance.
- Used autoclave (Getinge/Castle) steam sterilizer lab media, glassware and for various broths.
Confidential, June 00 Oct 02
- Performed first level remote monitoring of Global VOIP network assuring quality transmission of high volume domestic and international voice and fax traffic consistent with PSTN standards.
- Received and handled customer calls regarding performance issues, worked network trouble tickets and followed up by troubleshooting communications problems including fault isolation, equipment fault detection, circuit outages, and effect restoration of network services.
- Effectively communicated with technical counterparts at customer and partner facilities to update status and facilitate equipment and network restoration.
- Troubleshootvarious network related issues - Cisco Routers, Access Servers, Switches
- Handled, maintained and resolved customers trouble tickets by using Remedy and Resolve ticketing system.
Confidential,Jan 97-Jun 97
Quality Assurance Analyst Intern
- Responsible for developing Test Plans and Test Cases
- Execute Test Cases using Quality Center.
- Report and manage software issues throughout the Software Development Lifecycle in HP Quality Center
- Analyzed Business Requirements from Business team, Performed Gap Analysis, Risk Analysis and grouped testable and non testable functionality of application.
- Worked closely with development and business teams to ensure all milestones were achieved on time and on budget.
- Good communication skills and the motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
B.S in Management Information Systems