- Over 8+ years of IT experience as ECM Developer/Architect
- Expertise in implementing Enterprise Content Management products like Documentum, Sharepoint and FirstDoc in industries like Government, Pharmaceuticals and Validated environments, Insurance and OilSands.
- Over 2+ years of experience in working in Sharepoint as Sharepoint Architect/Developer
- Over 7+ years of experience in working Documentum as Documentum Architect/Developer
- Over 3+ years of experience in working in CSC FirstDoc as FirstDoc Developer
Enterprise ECM Products: Xerox Docushare, Documentum D2, Microsoft Sharepoint 2010, Documentum Content Server, Documentum xCP Suite, xPlore 1.1, xPlore 1.2, Documentum Administrator, Records Manager, Digital Asset Manager, Web Publisher, Site Caching Services (SCS), DQL, API, Brava, Business Process Manager, Form Builder, Documentum Compliance Manager, FirstDoc FDGMP, FirstDoc QM, FirstDoc R&D and Documentum Composer
Documentum Development: Documentum Foundation Services, Documentum Foundation Classes, Web Development Kit and Business Object Framework
Enterprise Imaging Products: Captiva Input Accel, Captiva Dispatcher, Input Accel for Invoices and Kofax
Enterprise CRM Products: SAP CRM 7.0
Programming Languages: Java, VB .NET, JSP, C#, XML, XSLT, XSL, CSS, HTML, DHTML
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008, Linux/Unix, MAC OS, Sun Solaris
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g,SQL Server 2005/2008
Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat 6.x
Programming Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010, Eclipse
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Senior Solutions Analyst/Technical Architect
- Installing and configuring MOSS 2010 on web - front-end servers
- Installed/Configured development, test and production farms.
- Configured Sharepoint Site along with Document Libraries and content types.
- Team leader for developing, testing, and documenting custom workflows
- Developed custom action DLL in Visual Studio for SharePoint Designer workflows
- Developed custom site request with review/ approval workflow and an automatic site provisioning application featuring custom site templates, rules-based template selection, automatic enforcement of security and navigation policy.
- Created event receivers for content types in order to automate naming convention.
- Managed the development and deployment of Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management systems on EMC’s Documentum Software Platform, Microsoft Sharepoint and SAP FICO and SAP CRM. This includes delivery of customized software components for enterprise applications via Software Development Life Cycle.
- Managed the full Software Delevelopment Lifecycle of integration project between SAP FICO and Documentum/Captiva for Sun America.
- Work with product teams, software architects, quality assurance managers, and business clients to prioritize requirements, allocate appropriate resources, and define project scope, deliverables and timelines.
- Work closely with client and business users during requirements gathering phase to develop a complete understanding of existing business processes, content workflows, taxonomies and security.
- Responsible for managing the life cycle of projects from conception, to hand-off to post-production support.
- Architected the Documentum environment upgrade from Documentum 6.5 environments to Documentum 6.7 sp1.
- Configured xPlore in dual mode to work with multiple content servers along with FAST.
- Architected the Captiva upgrade from EMC Input Accel 6.0 to Input Accel 6.5.
- Facilitate requirements-gathering sessions with clients and translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications, to include definition of enterprise applications, performance metrics, conceptual models; information-flow, creating wire frames and mockups.
- Responsible for project cost estimation, project plan development associated with new offerings and Work Breakdown Structures for Statements of Work creation.
- Provided leadership presence in all stages of the project: project definition and discovery; Oversee project build, create and deployment with alignment to core competencies of the delivery team and business needs of clients.
- Supervise project staffing, expectations and direction to ensure a successful client engagement.
- Responsible for writing the Solution Design Document and then managing the Developers to develop per the design document.
- Designed/Developed a Record Management System within Port of Long Beach and implemented their approved record retention plan
- Captured migration requirements in order to migrate all records from FileTracker (Legacy Record Management System) to Documentum Records Management System
- Designed/Developed custom process to enhance their document review and record declaration process
- Designed/Developed a custom process using Documentum Business Process Manager for board agenda approval process using Documentum Business Process Manager and Forms Builder.
- Created/Configured custom retention policies based on the record retention schedule.
- Designed/Developed a custom migration utility to migrate content from FileShare to Documentum and folder the documents per their business rules.
- Involved in a Documentum upgrade project from Documentum 5.3 to Documentum 6.5 SP1
- Upgraded all WDK customizations to go against Documentum 6.5 sp1
- Involved in custom serarch portal project to create custom adapters for external sources while leveraging the functionality of Federated Search Server
- Deployed the Extended Search component for Webtop to search external sources
- Used Documentum Foundation Services for custom search portal
- Moved different applications for Oilsands into one custom application
- Moved all custom methods and tbo to new 6.5 SP1 environment
- Used Java as programming language to code using Documentum api in form of WDK, DFC.
- Involved in customizing/configuring FirstDoc R&D module
- Managed FirstDoc environments and deployments using the FirstDoc Configuration Management Utility (CMU)
FirstDoc Developer/ Lead Analyst
- Gathering requirements from users to properly configure and develop custom object types/ subtypes for First Doc
- Designed custom workflows and custom lifecycles as per First Doc functionality
- Architecting the design to meet most of the business requirements by leveraging the current First Doc application configured for another business unit
- Managed periodic environment build and following good configuration management practices.
- Designed the overlay templates and setting up controlled printing and watermarking server.
- Designed custom views and reports using Crystal Reports.
- Creating custom attribute and create screens using SDL
- Created a design document and updating User Configuration Guide
- Used the CMU tool to port custom configurations from environments to environments
- Responsible for configuring Document Definitions, Lifecycle, Workflows, Views, Print and Watermark Configuration etc within FirstDoc
- Implemented auto numbering for document types
- Performed user/group administration and data dictionary maintenance within FirstDoc
- Lead and created Admin Training
Senior Documentum Developer
- Gathered requirements from users to properly configure and develop custom data types for Web Publisher 5.3 sp3
- Worked on the website which is handling over 200 business units at Confidential .
- Administered Documentum installations.
- Involved with all aspects of Web Publisher configurations including creating/designing Rules file, Presentation file, Physical Mapping, Logical Mapping and developing XML Application
- Worked with Web Publisher Site Caching Services and Site Deployment Services.
- Used a variety of languages and tools, including HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, JSP to build templates and presentation files.