- Having 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Web Based, Client/Server applications and Database applications
- Expertise in developing and implementing Web applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB and JNDI
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle
- Proficiency in application servers such as IBM Web sphere 5.x/6.x/7.x, BEA Web Logic 10.3/12c, Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0
- Strong front - end UI development skills using script
- Experience with Backbone, bootstrap, Handlebars, Angular java script frame work
- Worked extensively on technologies Spring, Web services, SOAP, XML, JMS, JNDI, JDBC and various Databases like Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL server during my tenure in Software Development
- Worked on Web Application Development using MVC Framework like Struts, JSF, Spring
- Experience using various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, Oracle server and JBOSS
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools
- Experience in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/Web Driver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional and Junit/TestNG, Quality Center, ANT/Maven, JBehave/Cucumber, Jenkins/Hudson, JIRA, SOAP UI and Version One
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Façade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory and Singleton in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications
- Strong experience on various development environments like Eclipse,Intellij
- Experience in Business Functionality Testing, User Interface testing, Unit testing, Integration Testing, Black Box Testing, End-to-end Testing, Manual Testing, UAT Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, documentation and Reporting
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) Object Oriented and Design(OOD) using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications
- Hands on experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools including HP QC
- Autosys support: Create scripts to add/delete jobs to/from Autosys using JIL processor
- Data migration and tested functionality of old and new server platform
- Autosys Remediation, Scheduling and Support
- Report problems in debugging and isolating the root cause of data errors
- Good experience with unit testing using Junit
- Experienced with JDBC API to call SQL Queries and Stored Procedures in the Database
- Managed risk analysis and mitigation plans, status/defect reports, and client presentations
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications
- Have a good Interpersonal Skills and a good Team player
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Created web, database, client/server and multi-protocol Vuser scripts
- Proficient with using, installing, configuring VUGEN, Controller, Analysis and Load Generators
- Good with Debugging, Identifying, Adjusting and fixing script errors by running it within VuGen
- Excellent with parameterization and correlation.
- Excellent Knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java, PL/SQL to debug and execute Load Runner scripts.
- Executed Performance Tests and Stress Tests using Load Runner and analyzed the results
- Good experience on various protocols in Load runner like Siebel-Web, Web (HTTP/HTML), Flex, Click and script
- Performed Stress, Load and Volume Testing of web-based applications using Load runner
- Good experience as SOAP Web Services Tester
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, JSF, MVC, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, log4j, Shell Scripting.
Automation Tools: Selenium RC/Web Driver, Quick Test Pro, Data driven concepts, Automation framework, SoapUI, JBehave, Cucumber.
Database: SQL SERVER, Sybase, MYSQL 5 and ORACLE
Build Tools: Ant, Maven,Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, JSF, Prime faces, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Custom Tag Libraries, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Web Services Technology: XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Apache CXF 2.2.9/2.6
Application/Web server: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS, CVS, Subversion
IDE: RAD, Eclipse,IntelliJ
Java Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Java Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, JBehave, Cucumber, Quality Center/ALM
Testing Tools: Load runner 11, Win Runner, QuickTestPro (QTP), Test Director, HP Quality Center, Silk Test, Rational Test Suite - (Robot, Test Manager, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Clear Quest, and Clear Case), JMeter, and Visual Source Safe, HP Performance Center
- Reviewed the Business/ Functional/ System Requirement Specs, High Level Design Documents, and Detailed Design Documents
- Verified that the Software Release met the Product Requirements and Functional Design Specifications for a client
- Created Master Test plan, Test strategy, critical scenarios and Test Scripts and schedule for testing.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Object Oriented Approach of clients business process and continuous client feedback
- Involved in developing test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver and writing code in Java, using Junit annotations
- Worked on White-Box server-side System level test cases using Junit
- Created and maintained smoke/functional/regression scripts for web-based application using Selenium IDE, Java, Junit and TSQL
- Used Ant for building the Selenium WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically
- Monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into Continuous Integration
- Created automation scripts in SOAP UI using Groovy Script for web services testing
- Performed web services testing on XML Schema. WSDL using SOAP UI and validated them in SOAP UI and in the Back-end Databases
- Developed Integration and System test cases using Quality Center.
- Extension of JBehave providing web integration Layer for BDD and running the stories asynchronously
- Written, executed Test cases, and documented defects in the Quality Center
- Performed Back end testing by writing SQL statements like Join, Inner Joins, and Outer joins and Self Joins used SQL Developer
- Managed software defect information, interacted with Business users to fix severity and priority of issues
- Attended Daily Scrum Meeting sand participated in weekly project status meeting and updated the testing Progress.
Environment: Java, Selenium IDE/Web Driver, IntelliJ, Junit, ANT, Jenkins, Cucumber, SoapUI, XML, XPath, WSDL, Oracle,MSWord, MS Excel, SQL, Quality Center, Eclipse, Windows.
Confidential - Honolulu, HI
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, put input in Test Plan and prepared detailed Test Cases for new functionality.
- Associated with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Designed and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Selenium Automation framework - Created a hybrid framework (Keyword and Data driven) on Selenium using TestNG.
- Good experience in writing test cases and testing applications using Rails Rspec, Unit Test,Cucumber and Capybara
- Used Page Object Model, UI Mapping, Selenium Manager, Data Driven using CSV, CSS Selectors as a part of Framework
- Proven experience in web applications Testing for frontend and backend using tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI and TestNG and Jmeter for performance testing
- Implementation of a fully automated load testing framework with JMeter and various JMeter maven plugins
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Jenkins.
- Extracted data from SAP ECC (ERP Central Component) in to Teradata staging using an already existing BW code
- Verified the transaction response time for various user actions by generating load test scripts and inserted Check
- Worked with sprint team members as Sr. QE Automation, for monthly release, as per Gherkin BDD user stories
- Performed bulk data load from multiple data source (ORACLE 8i, legacy systems) to TERADATA RDBMS using BTEQ, Multiload and FastLoad
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Maven and Jenkins.
- Client automating system level tasks using Ruby as a scripting language to drive workflows for file management, backups, and other tasks which resulted in streamlined operations
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting. Used Maven for building the Web Driver project
- Extensive experience with ETL tool Informatica in designing the Workflows, Worklets, Mappings, Configuring the Informatica Server and scheduling the Workflows and sessions using Informatica Power Center
- Implemented Behavior- Driven Development with Capybara and Cucumber and Test-Driven Development with RSpec2 and RSpec
- Practiced Test-Driven Development with RSpec and RSpec 2 as well as Behavior Driven Development with Cucumber and Capybara
- Conducted review sessions for the Test cases with the BSA's and Developer's. Supported the extraction, transformation and load process (ETL) for a Data Warehouse from their legacy systems using SSIS and provide technical support and hands-on mentoring in the use of SSIS for testing
- Experience in data analysis and data testing and verified fields present in the reports are as agreed in the ETL specifications
- Tested Sure scripts data messages between Sure scripts and Omnicare using data driven Parasoft SOA testtest cases
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test automatically.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud based code repository system like GitHub.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SOAP UI.
- Performed Web Services Testing and XML validation by creating test case suite using SOAP UI.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Updated Test Plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Reported software defects in Jira and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, SOAPUI, Maven, Jenkins, Firepath, POM, SQL, Oracle, Firebug, HTML, XML, XPath, Firebug, Quality center/ALM, GitHub, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential - Pompano Beach, FL
- Analyzed business requirements & participated in requirement sessions to understand & identify missing, ambiguous, inconsistent requirements.
- Evaluated Business Requirements for testing needs and looped with business to improve them.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) as much as possible and written test cases using Junit for every relevant class.
- Developed/Updated System Test Plan, Test scenarios and Test Scripts as per the requirements and Change Request Document.
- Developed Selenium Automation framework - Created a hybrid framework (Keyword and Data driven) on Selenium using Junit.
- Used Java language and Junit framework for scripting. Used Ant for building the WebDriver project.
- Developed test strategy for the minimal required tests that provides value in determining the quality state of the application.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Created performance report following BDD and Agile principles.
- Used RSpec (BDD) to specify and test controller classes, models, view templates, helpers and routing. The results improved the application code design, helped reduce unnecessary coding and improved future code design
- Developed and executed manual and automated tests in different platforms using Java and Selenium library.
- Used Java as client library for Selenium WebDriver to design and developed Automation test Framework using Junit.
- Used Ant for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Automated Smoke & Functional test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Junit & Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Used ANT to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email
- Experience with Linux installations configuration management and patch administration as member of a production support team
- Created the tests that have no user interaction as a set and executed them as Batch tests using ANT. • Implemented OO designs and applied working knowledge of design patterns to performance test presentation, data and business modules.
- Involved in SOAP & REST based web services testing using SOAP UI PRO web services testing tool.
- Designed and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium.
- Performed Back end testing using SQL queries to make sure that data entered has been uploaded correctly into the database tables.
- Work on Version One for test task assignments, Work on HP ALM for test case creation, defects reporting
- Creating and updating stories in Version One
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Jenkins, Ant, SOAP UI, Eclipse IDE, Firebug, TDD, BugZilla, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential - North Richland Hills, TX
- Extensively involved in Preparing the Manual and Automation System Test Plans and Test Strategies.
- Identified test cases to automate, prioritized suitable candidates for automation and automated test cases using Selenium RC and Selenium IDE, Junit and Java.
- Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Involved in setting up Selenium RC in the Test Environment, deploy and run the scripts in as part of the build and generate automated test reports for test runs.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium RC with Junit Frame work.
- Developed Test Scripts for Automation of the web-based application in Selenium- Junit.
- Developed Junit tests for each Java based API in the Project and verified functionality by matching expected and actual output values.
- Followed Behavior-Driven Development (BDD Approach) environment using agile methodologies and used JBehave
- Implemented Behavior Driven Deployment (BDD) using Rspec and Cucumber to perform cross browser and regression testing.
- Designed automated tests, created automated test cases, test plans and executed tests using Selenium.
- Involved in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Executed test scripts, analyzed test results, and report identified problems/bugs using Quality Center.
- Supported development team in finding the root cause of errors, by analyzing logs, database and source.
- Performed data driven test and regression testing using Selenium.
- Check Configuration and compatibility testing for s/w versions and hardware.
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defects and Issues followed by the Defect Life Cycle.
Confidential - Oakland, CA
- Used Selenium RC through Junit framework and Eclipse IDE.
- Familiar with inspecting web elements using Fire Finder / Fire Bug add-on in Firefox.
- Prepared test cases by analyzing functional requirement and documentation.
- Performed Manual Testing of this Web application and automated it by using selenium.
- Performed GUI testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Ad -hoc testing, Negative testing, End to End testing, Load testing, User Acceptance testing on multiple projects.
- Expertise in running selenium tests against multiple browsers using different browser profile.
- Used SQL to validate backend database changes, deletes and update.
- Wrote queries to extract data for testing purposes.
- Used IBM Clearcase for tracking.
- Identified software defects and interacted with developers to resolve them and provided full support to the Test team using Quality Center.
- Execution of nightly run automated scripts.
- Participated in various meetings, discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
- Worked under Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Reported the bugs/defects through Quality Center
Environment: Selenium RC/IDE, Java, Junit, Eclipse, Quality Center, Clearcase, PL/SQL, UNIX, HTML, Oracle, Windows XP.
- Designed applications based Business Requirement documents.
- Understanding the business requirements and developed functionality of the application using Java.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis of the requirements from the user.
- Assisted in design review meetings making sure all the requirements are covered in the development project scope
- Conducted Unit testing using Junit.
Environment: Java, HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle, Junit, Windows.