- Around 4 Years Experience professional in Testing (Manual and Automation) in Client Server and Web based Environment. Expertise in preparing test strategies, test plans, test summary reports, test cases and test documents for automated and manual testing based on user/system requirement documents.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE, Junit/TestNG.
- Familiar with Waterfall, Agile Methodology - Scrum, Sprint.
- Key expertise includes testing & debugging GUI & Multi-Applications environment & automated testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Proficient in Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins, Hudson to improve quality of the product.
- Experience with Soap UI, REST Client, Postman, GreenHat or other API Testing Tools.
- Experience with developing static wed pages using HTML, CSS.
- Experience with writing and modifying JSON Script for web content management testing.
- Strong knowledge with TestNG, Ant, Maven
- Work closely with the Documentation and Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Experience with databases like MongoDB and SQL.
- Experience in the development of Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium.
- Experience in using Rally, Jira project management tools.
- Experience with mobile testing using mobile test frameworks and services such as Appium, Perfecto.
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse, source control tools like Git, BitBucket, Stash.
- Experience with e-commerce/ online purchase.
- Excellent experience in developing Test Scenarios, Test cases, Test Scripts and Test reports for Manual as well as Automated testing for various applications to ensure proper business compliance.
- Expert in Functionality Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Black Box Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Ad-Hoc Testing.
- Experienced in logging defects using the bug tracking database, providing verifications on fixes in multiple environments, and communicating fix success, failures, status updates as appropriate using Bug tracking Tool like Quality Center and jira.
- Knowledge in Backend testing by writing SQL queries in Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access databases.
- Extensive experience in automating various browser technologies such as AngularJS, ExtJs, Jquery. experience with Selenium Grid, Sauce Labs and integration with Jira, Jenkins.
- Exposure in Accessibility testing
- Experience in Mobile App And Mobile Web testing in both Android And iOS.
- Proficient in functional, negative, regression, system integration (SIT), user acceptance (UAT), performance, security and browser compatibility testing.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in test planning, test execution and test results analysis.
- Experience in testing the applications using Manual and Automated testing tools.
- Expertise in writing Test Cases by thoroughly understanding the requirements based on client specifications.
- Experience with different Tools called saas, CS2, Bartt.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter, quick learner, team player.
- Modifying the test cases based on the new change requests from business.
Defect management tools: JIRA, HP quality center, ALM.
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 and 10.
IDE: Net beans, Eclipse, Web strome, IntellJ
Scripting languages: Java script
Automation: selenium IDE, Web driver, See test automation tool.
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
Mobile App test Engineer
- Writing test plans and test cases from The Business requirements and Defect reporting, tracking and triaging the defects.
- Responsible for UI, Functional, Web Services, cross browser, Automation for single page applications.
- Worked with JSON for web content management testing.
- Developed and configured test automation networks and execute stability.
- Coordinated with the developers and the product management software engineers to enterprise the quality product.
- Involved in wed services and api testing using SOAP UI and postman to check the back end response.
- Estimate test accurately and coordinate with the team members for work activities.
- Analyze and verify the best automated approaches and execute the acceptance smoke, integration regression test suites.
- Coordinate with the program and development teams and ensure the end product and quality requirements.
- Coordinating with BA and product owner regarding New Business requirements and change of requirements.
- Tested the application in different platforms and browsers using Sauce Labs and automated mobile application using perfecto tool.
- Performed Functional, regression, Positive and Negative testing.
- Extensively involved in database testing by writing the SQL.
- Coordinated with offshore Team And creating Test data for offshore Team.
- Participated in 360 Feedback sessions with Team and providing Feedbacks.
- Prepare software defect tracking and entire project release status to stake holders.
- Involved in Agile methodology, scrum Sprint planning, Attending Daily Stand-ups And Retrospective.
- Used SeeTest automation Tool to test the Mobile application(iOS and Android).
- Created and updated test scenarios, test plans, and test cases according to user story and design.
- Performed architect, design and develop test case and test scenarios for enterprise solution against business requirements that were scalable, maintainable, and extensible.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and Java (Eclipse IDE). Contributed in framework creation.
- Evaluate process and procedures associated with operations practices.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing customized to the system function and technical requirements.
- Detected, mitigated and remediated software security defects across the enterprise.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver and Junit functions which reads data from property and XML files.
- Developed Selenium test scripts for identified test cases by using BDD(cucumber).
- Used Cucumber for browser based testing with scenarios and situations.
- Worked on Cucumber Testing applications and Responsible for preparing weekly status reports and validated the back-end data using SQL queries for data integrity.
- Wrote Selenium scripts to run against Jenkins and reported the nightly batch results to the lead.
- Drafted Test Plan which included testing objectives, testing phases, scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Used Fire Bug, Fire Path, XPath, CSS Selector, ID, Name locators are used to identify objects.
- Perform Cross Browser Compatibility testing using Firefox Driver, Chrome driver, Internet Explorer Driver etc.
- Participated in system walkthrough and inspection meetings to understand the business rules and system operation flows.
Environment: JIRA, QC,Sant,Bartt,Cs2,See test automation tool, JAVA, GIT, Cucumber, Stash, Jenkins, Java script.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Worked as a Team lead and played a key role in the project.
- Created Screens for UI views using Adobe Photoshop.
- Used MySql for database connection.
- Database, Define roles, Create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Worked on the UML Diagramming part with team.
- Be a part of requirements gathering, product analysis and release planning.
- Involved in complete software and Test Lifecycle activities - design, implementation and testing execution.
- Worked with Java and C++ and single page applications.
- Followed Water fall Methodology.
- Created use case diagrams for applications.
- Involved in preparing final presentation of the project.
- Responsible for Offshore-Onsite Communication and estimate the effort needed to execute the project by Work Allocation and Monitoring.
- Planning and Tracking test activities and coordinate with Development team
- Responsible for Coordinating with end users for the execution of the UAT.
- Tested mWeb of this application using iOS and Android devices
- Responsible for Project Communications, reviews, weekly and monthly status reports.
- Executing regression testing using Selenium IDE record and play firefox Add-on
- Conducted defect review meetings to resolve defect issues.
- Conducted knowledge transfer / training. Provided user demos to the End Users.
- Preparing comparative charts mapping bugs against modules, versions etc.