- IT professional with background in Web project management, user acceptance testing, Quality Assurance Experience on commercial, business applications and web applications in Client/Server and Distributed environments using ALM, Jira, Agile Processes, Billing systems, Vision, Quick Test Pro, Mercury Interactive Automated Tools, Rational Suite, White - Box, Black-Box Testing and Manual testing. Successfully implemented communication strategies and channels within organization to build efficiencies between cross functional teams.
- Expert in Telecom Billing system. Proven leader, facilitator and collaborator with excellent communications and problem solving skills Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment, Can work individually and in a team work on any project.
- Proficient with project management tools including Microsoft Project and Visio, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expertise with Web analytics reporting tools such as Omniture Site Catalyst, WebTrends Analytics, and Google Analytics.
- Proficient with content management systems including Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledgeable with HP Quality Center, Vision, and other Verizon Wireless internal systems.
- Extensive Experience in Performance Testing application over varied platforms.
- Experience in writing Test plans, defining Test cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts and analyzing bugs.
- Have good knowledge of QA processes, Testing methodology and Application Support.
- Hands on experience with Software Development Life Cycle stages.
Tech Analyst - System Analyst
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Develop business requirements and manage web development projects for Internet Services & Operations organization.
- Serve as liaison between project teams across organization including business, legal, technology, and marketing stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing design and business deliverables for web projects.
- Performing user acceptance testing for web projects during project testing cycle.
- Scheduled Vision telecom Bill cycles for the all lower and production environments.
- Experience in Provisioning system, billings system and Test data creation.
- Created vision telecom bill cycle data for all the projects based on sponser’s requirements.
- Tested the application for various devices and platforms
- Created Account manager, Account Member, Account owner roles.
- Experience with billing systems ACSR and ICOMS.
- Managed the enhancements of transactions on My Verizon Online, Mobile First, .com, Mobile / Tablet, ATG desktop.
- Performing UAT for Mobile First features like Past due, Suspend, Pending, Switch order, Device payment, Family share and Contract Balance
- Maintained the Defects, Reported Bugs and Tracked Bug History, updating and clarifying where necessary in ALM (Quality Center).
- Involved in testing the "marketing campaigns" which is implemented in Verizon Wireless to get the high-impact customer-driven results.
- Creating the customer profiles based on personal and contextual data and using and business rules to identify the highest-impact offer during an inbound interaction.
- Performed Regression testing of overall application to ensure end-to-end usability.
- Delivered regularly scheduled status reports that include summary of Work performed, weekly overview of the project status, project risks, progress made, deployment statistics, test results, potential issues, Feedback and planned activities.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Involved in developing the Test Plan and test cases for QA Evaluations
- Involved in documenting business rules applied to trade data, particularly data transformation procedures and data validation rules.
- Performed the System Test for all the releases
- Tested the application in QTP 9.2 in the following way Merge two repository files. Capture message from that each link Select Solutions Tab and click on each link under that tab. Save Script, Develop Script by using Actions with Transactions, Use Synchronization points, Standard check points, Develop Out Put check points, Load Object Repository file by using Shared repository. For testing in Batch Mode by using Batch test runner
- Tested the Load and Performance of the application using Load Runner.
- Provide user authentication using active directory by creating domain groups within MOSS 2003/2007 sites.
- Developed test and architecture plans for Milestone versions of the Program’s product.
- Involved in assisting end users participants with their testing of the Program’s product with delivery of customized data.
- Successfully drive Program description goals with a focus on timely bug filing and issue resolution.
- Creation of site templates using Share point designer & Visual Studio 2005.
- Gathered and developed requirements for implementing Web analytics on client websites.
- Design, set up and create SharePoint team sites and areas for the business.
- Follow-up on bugs and issues per the specifications and standards provided.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Communicate QA risks, milestones, and status to the Project Manager, project team and management.
Software Design Engineer in Test
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Developed the Test Plan and Test cases for QA Evaluations.
- Involved in documenting business rules applied to data procedures and data validation rules.
- Prepared System Test Sign off Report.
- Prepared System Test Handoff Report to UAT/ Production.
- Developed the Use cases and test cases.
- Involved in logging all the defects like code, doc, and environmental bugs in the Product Studio.
- Performed testing the application by using Test Harness Tool.
- Performed Regression testing of overall application to ensure end-to-end usability
- Analyzed logs using Media Snooper Tool.
- Participated in group meetings for building the testing schedules
- Performed the Regression tests after the bugs fixed.
- Performed System Testing for all the releases
Senior Software Quality Analyst
- Oversaw the Organization and Development of Quality Assurance Processes in all aspects of Software development.
- Generated procedures for Automated Testing using Win Runner, Load Runner.
- Performed Data-Driven testing using Win Runner
- Performed Load and Performance testing using Load Runner.
- Designed, Wrote and Automated Test scripts for the applications.
- Maintained the Defects using Defect Tracking System in Peregrine.
- Performed Manual and Automated Test Development and Execution.
- Performed manual testing for usability and compatibility.
- Design and development activities of the project.
- Coding for the modules according to the Specification.
- Trouble Shooting and debugging the code.