Sr Test Manager/lead (contract) Resume
Basking Ridge, NJ
- Experienced in Test Management & Automated Testing * Leading 20+ Onsite/Offshore team * 14 years of proven resultsOver 14 years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience in PeopleSoft HRMS, Financial - Banking & Insurance, Telecom with Mobile App testing, Master Data Management, E-Learning, Supply chain management.
- Excellent leader experienced in building, managing onsite/offshore QA teams, Test Management activities -creating Test approach, Strategy & Hands-on Developing Automation Frameworks -Test Studio, QTP.
- Proficient in analyzing & translating business requirements to technical requirements, developing & implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective action, significant cost savings & fault free audits with easily handling multiple projects with a strength of hands on.
- Well versed with Waterfall & Agile methodologies, Lead Agile Scrum & conducting daily standups using JIRA for marking backlogs & reporting. Scrum certified. Lean & Six Sigma Training completed, Six Sigma Green Belt Certification currently progressing.
- Managerial activities of assigning and verifying job status, collecting feedbacks of resources reporting, training, mentoring and coaching the resources towards company policies and best practices of Software industry in PMI methodologies.
- Working towards taking the PMI certification for Project Management (PMP).
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem-solving & test management skills, quick learner, team player
Sr Test Manager/Lead (Contract)Responsibilities:
- The automation team is responsible for full automation of all web services testing passing through the intermediate layer OIL (Optum Internal Layer) from services to providers using Smart Bear SOAP UI NG Pro and Groovy, Python. We are working on the task and REST web services are being worked upon now.
- Responsible for managing the activities of onsite & offshore testers
- Responsible for the scrum teams and working as Scrum Master.
Sr QA Manager/Lead (Contract)Responsibilities:
- One Console application where NOCs/RF Engineers track existing Alarms & issues when they get issues identified by Customers. Managed manual & Automated SIT/UAT test teams with On-site/Offshore model.Successfully improved Quality of Application by reducing hundreds of existing defects. This was achieved through Matrices, other QA methodology an extensive contribution to Functional, Automated & Performance testing.
- The automation introduced in our department and the tool selected was implemented. Learned new tool & helped other testing resources to learn and started scripting to automate the application
- To achieve the high-quality software, I did a greater amount of testing in Agile sprint that is 1 week long by automation used Telerik Test Studio, API testing using SOAP UI, Load testing for Web services, Mobile App testing for Ticket creation with web simulation & handset for iOS and Android.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
QA Manager (Contract)Responsibilities:
- Q2C Master Data Management is a part of HP SalesForce Transformation program that works on a strategic initiative in HP that enhances the QUOTE TO CASH capabilities across all HP business units and functional areas.
- Successfully established Quality Assurance by working with business, Project Governance team and delivered monthly releases on time by working in Agile environment. Participated in 2 cross-functional scrum teams.
- Lead 20 member distributed team (China, India, and US-various locations).
- Implemented- Execution plan, Defect management process, Daily Status and Final Test Report with metrics.
- Executed TIBCO Web service testing for all Informatica MDM SIF Web Services with WSDL & XML.
- LEADER project helps Los Angeles County to gather information for needy families to collect benefits like Cal-Fresh, food stamps, Medi-CAL & medical benefits.
- Gathered user requirements, created requirements flow/outline using MS Visio & Use Case specifications.
- Worked with cross functional teams to understand Application design, requirements, UI documents & data models.
- Developed detailed Test Strategy for the entire application and developed test plans.
Confidential, Pheonix, AZ
- PeopleSoft Version Upgrade from V8.8 to 9.1 (HR, Time and Labor, benefits ESS, MSS) - In an effort to reduce customizations on current version (v8.8) of PeopleSoft, the organization has decided to re-implement HR ERP system by upgrading to PeopleSoft v9.1 thereby leveraging on better features provided by this higher version of PeopleSoft.
- Improved complete Quality Assurance by Leading manual & automation testing teams.
- Managed Test Administration, Planning, Scenarios for functional & integration testing and responsible for Sign off.
- Developed traceability metrics between requirements and test scripts to ensure adequate test coverage.
- Conducted risk analysis & developed mitigation plans; interacted with Program Governance team & customers for planning/escalations, collaboration with other business teams for improving test efficiency and productivity
- Compiled Metrics data and analysis of defect validity.
- Created 50 user training materials and uploaded those into the AMEX intranet site for employees’ help.
- Auto Insurance project is the application which allows users to update, edit or delete on their auto insurance policy. The users can update their policy by adding or deleting vehicle through web.
- Created Test Plan, Test Strategy, and test scenarios.
- Reviewed test cases and oversees the test execution by the testing team.
- Involved in hands on test execution and handling the defect management.
- Reporting test status to the management and conducts defect triage meetings and conducts go- no go meetings.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes