Highly motivated IT professional with an MBA in Finance. Strengths include: Analytical, customer - focused full service, excellent communication skills for all areas of business, & attention to detail. Seeking a project management role.
Software: MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, & Project), SharePoint, Innotas, CA Agile Center/Rally, ORACLE, GoTo Meeting, Join.Me, ServiceNow, #Slack
Operating Systems: Windows 10/Vista/2000/NT/XP Professional/Mac OS
Hardware: PC, Apple, Linux
Confidential,North Hills, NY
Associate Systems AnalystResponsibilities:
- Developed and implemented project management procedures and tools including project plans, governance structure, and status reports.
- Provided direct system support for 2,000+ timesheet and PMO users, including troubleshooting, enhancement-logging and providing ongoing training through the creation and maintenance of documentation and presentations.
- Maintained accurate information for resource allocation through data cleansing and bulk uploads, such as employee salary rates for multiple teams including consultants, vendors and business partners.
- Generated weekly & monthly timesheet/governance reports that tracked various tasks/projects in order to facilitate month-end close procedures, which ultimately reflected capital expenditures and financial performance of the organization.
- Contributed to the timely production of project deliverables, including monthly and quarterly rollout of systems to various business groups and provided continuous upgrades through enhancements and user-friendly customizations.
Confidential,Lake Success, NY
- Analyzed and resolved discrepancies in existing projects. Contributed to and maintained system standards including governance of project templates and role mappings (Waterfall & Agile projects).
- Ensured data integrity across project and resource records based on SAP feeds and HR requests and created data verification methods to comply with standard system procedures.
- Created and maintained user account profiles and passwords, ensuring company-wide security.
- Acted as liaison between DealerTrack and Project-Portfolio Management SaaS vendor, Innotas, for all communications.