- Offering 6+ yrs. of Industry Experience in Automated and Manual Testing.
- Developed Keyword Driven Framework Using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Extensive Experience in SDLC and QA Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, and Iterative process.
- Well versed in Test Planning, Test Case Design and Defect management.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Ant/Maven.
- Worked on test record and playback using Selenium IDE, developed and maintained Selenium Web Driver test scripts for functional and regression testing.
- Having Good Knowledge of ANT/Maven Tool.
- Worked as Quality Assurance Team, including researching, recommending, and implementing quality process improvements and automation tools.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) design pattern with Page Factory design pattern using Selenium with Java.
- Working experience in using bug tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Experience in coordinating people to complete tasks and working with regional Managers.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/WebDriver, JMeter, JIRA, Testlink, Bugzilla, Jenkins Git, Maven, ANT, EMMA
Platforms: Windows, Linux, iOS, Android OS
Languages: Java, SQL, XML, HTML, CSS, Jquery, PHP
Bug Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis
Databases: MYSQL, Oracle 11g, MYSQL.
Service Management: HP Service Manager
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera,iOS
Test Analyst - Test Automation
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Junit, and Maven.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Work with the development team to establish and maintain adequate test environments.
- Provide daily reporting on test execution and defect management to the test and project managers.
- Active participant for SCRUM call meetings.
- Performed UI, functional level, Smoke, Regression testing, System testing using Selenium scripts.
- Validated the data by using SQL queries extensively.
- Management of test environments including system configuration management, data management, bug tracking, issue resolution and signoff coordination.
- Assist the UAT Testing Lead with analysis and administration of testing activities to facilitate development and ongoing management of test team.
- Work closely with the project managers for Test plan, manage, track and report on testing activities for projects.
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like Git over the time for improvements and new features.
- Involved in developing detailed test strategy (Agile Methodology), test plan, test cases for Functional, Navigational, Security and Regression Testing.
- Analyzed the system requirement specifications and developed test cases.
- Preparing the Test Scenario’s, estimations and Test cases for the requirements using JIRA.
- Experience in test automation using Selenium WebDriver.
- The test cases will be uploaded into QC and after executing the test cases will be run in QC
- Defects that are raised during the testing will be tracked in Quality Center.
- Testing status will be reported to Team lead on daily basis.
- Identified test data and organized in excel files scenario wise for test input at run time.
- Prepare the review reports (code reviews, execution reviews) for the automation scripts.
- Performed Unit, Integration, End-to- End, Regression and UAT tests phases for data integration and data migration.
- Executed Integration/End to End testing for the entire process.
- Verification and validation of the data and mappings during various stages.
- Written complex SQL queries to validate the data conditions based on data mapping document.
- Developed reports on test progress, % of test cases execution/day/week/month, defect reports/ day/week/month both manually (Excel) and using test tracking tool.
- Used SQL scripts to perform backend database testing.
- Worked closely with QA manager, developers, and project manager to ensure software testing procedures were implemented appropriately.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Validated the data by using SQL queries extensively.
- Participated in pre-release meetings and documentation approvals.
- Develop and Maintenance of Selenium Automation test scripts
- Execution of test cases for different modules.
- Executing Regression Testing and Regression Re-Test.
- Reporting defects in defect tracking tool.
- Created Manual Test Cases test scripts using Selenium interface, functionality, system, and ad-hoc testing.
- Involved in Preparing Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases Execution, Reporting, Defect Logging in Testlink, JIRA.
- Develop/Evaluate new test tools and automated test cases for existing and next-generation products and technologies.
- Analyzed test results within one week turnaround time to detect new defects while ensuring the bug fix applied to the image resolve existing defects.
- Coordinating with developer in troubleshooting defects by providing testing scenarios, equipment and Support.
- Analyzed the requirements with BA’s and project team.
- Created and published the Test strategy and Test Plan documents.
- Developed Driver Scripts for Selenium to trigger the test script using Automation Object Model with Java Script.
- Preparing Traceability Matrix for the scripts.
- Created and executed test cases for the assigned components of the application.
- Executed ad-hoc and structured test procedures at all the stages of software development lifecycle.
- Analyzed software failures made them reproducible and reported issues into Bugzilla bug tracking system.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Usability, and Boundary and Regression tests in order to test the stability and usability of the software application under test.
- Participated in development of test documentation - test cases, test suites and test plans.
Junior Java Developer
- Participating in resolving technical issues that arise during development.
- Participating in the development of software in a variety of languages to include, but not limited to java, Perl, PHP.
- Participate in reviews of design, functional specifications and code developed by other team members.
- Understanding of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and reusability.