Software Test Analyst Resume
- More than five years of experience as Business Analyst
- Strong ability to multi - task and function calmly in high stress conditions.
- Work effectively with little supervision. Organized, structured, and self-directed.
- Proactive in gathering information and providing feedback to team members.
- Approach issues with both analytical and creative perspectives.
- Work to complete tasks to satisfy project deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Work well with wide spectrum of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Maintain strong working relationships.
- Adjust to new environments/technologies quickly.
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience.
- JIRA Visio QualityCenter/ALM
- Selenium (via Eclipse) Agile/Scrum Quick Test Pro (QTP)
- SQL - Oracle/Sybase Drupal SnagIt
- Test Director iRise Simulator hipChat, WebEx
- Quest TOAD SQL Tortoise SVN VPN
- GitHub/gitBash VMWare Bugzilla
- Excel UNIX/AIX ReqPro
- PowerPoint SharePoint
Software Test AnalystResponsibilities:
- Create user stories and use cases for scenarios introduced by users, work to be performed by other testers, and defects found through testing
- Write Release Notes for distribution to users
- Develop and execute test cases for new/enhanced functionality of web app as Agile development stories are completed. Scrutinize XML portion of web app, as well as UI
- Log and track defects (in JIRA) from initial discovery to closure, working with developers, UX, Product Owner, etc. to assess priority and severity
- Assist UX Designer in creation of use cases
- Escalate issues as appropriate to keep team members aware of potential “showstoppers”
- Using Selenium (via Eclipse), write and execute automated tests. Perform Tech Check of other QA team members’ work, assuring they meet ACs’
- Determine daily tasks for team members. Create JIRA stories for work to be performed by QA team, such as manual/automated test creation
- Participate in Agile meetings - daily scrums, refinement, demos (of functionality), sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, sprint planning
- Develop test plans for Agile phases/grouping of sprints. Maintain Traceability Matrix
- Perform cross-browser testing (Chrome, FireFox) to ensure consistency in layout and functionality
- Using Business Analyst skills acquired at Pfizer, elicited requirements by working with Business SME to identify business issues and formulate solutions to enhance business interaction and use of product
- Consulted with developers to assess the feasibility of proposed solutions and anticipated effort needed by development team to deliver defined solutions
- Prepared and maintained all requirements documents (process flows, wireframes, mockups, etc.) and product backlog.
- After analysis of user feedback, worked with Business SME to fine tune user experience. Reprioritized backlog, if needed
- Worked with Product Owner to define possible future system capabilities/enhancements
- Assisted with user acceptance testing (UAT) activities to ensure business and system requirements were met
Business Analyst/QA AnalystResponsibilities:
- Interviewed stakeholders and reviewed existing documents to gather information used to develop requirements and create wireframes and use cases for e-commerce application
- Researched issues and opportunities through analysis of testing, surveys, and other feedback sources
- Worked with client to determine “must have” and “like to have” requirements
- Met with Project Lead to determine data requirements and prioritization of enhancements
- Created and maintained JIRA stories. Maintained business requirements repository
- After gathering requirements, worked with developers to determine how to best deliver functionality and timelines
- Validated requirements were met during testing and delivery to user environment.
- Performed gap and data analysis in support of identifying improvement opportunities
- Used requirements to determine test strategy. Wrote and executed test cases and plans
- Logged defects, maintained traceability matrix. Developed statistic reports
Business Analyst/QA TesterResponsibilities:
- Worked with business to develop requirements, which were entered into JIRA as user stories and use cases.
- Used Visio to create business process flowcharts and logical data flows.
- Used requirements to write test plans and test cases for web sites and applications for mobile devices.
- Met with team members to determine test strategies, set project/release deadlines, update project status, and juggle priorities.
- Executed test cases in multiple browsers, often under accelerated time frames.
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to retrieve data from Oracle databases. Verified data, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Participated in stakeholder meetings to provide progress and testing updates.
- Wrote, maintained, and executed test cases/scripts.
- Used TOAD SQL to query Oracle databases to verify data, find test data, etc. Modified data for batch execution of emails, newsletters, reminders, etc.
- Diagnosed, reported, and tracked defects in JIRA
- Used Drupal Draft Preview to build personas/scenarios used to test accuracy of customized pages created by user responses through front-end.
- Executed Quick Test Professional (QTP) scripts. Built/maintained datasheets used for automated regression testing of application.
- Used Percussion IDE to verify pages followed skip logic and adhered to rules.
- Types of testing included functional, regression, system integration, etc.
Business Analyst/Project LeadResponsibilities:
- Wrote and maintained requirements, test plans/cases for Ford website.
- Used Ford WIKI and interacted with clients to gather information to create wireframes, use cases, acceptance criteria, personas, requirements, etc.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to explore concepts, develop use cases and determine how needs should be addressed.
- Collaborated with developers to determine capabilities of system and evaluate impact of proposed changes on application/system.
- Translated high level business requirements into functional specifications.
- Executed test cases to verify components and functionality of websites.
- Participated in Agile meetings to discuss release details and goals.
- Used SQL to perform back-end testing to verify data.
- Reported and tracked defects and issues through Ford JIRA.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes