- Confidential is a QA Executive with over 22 years of experience in Quality Assurance (QA) & Testing. He has successfully delivered complex QA programs for HealthCare, Telecom, Media, and Retail industries within demanding and rapidly changing business environments by meeting the service levels consistently.He is a “Thought Leader & Innovator” in QA & Testing and has been advising C - Suite to adopt the right QA Strategy and Service Delivery Models that helped them to save costs up to 40% by deploying the cutting edge strategic testing solutions. He has effectively led more than 30 enterprise-wide Quality & Test Maturity Assessments and delivered the QA strategy that is fully aligned to the organization goals and IT/QA executive priorities. He coaches Agile and LEAN adoptions in QA/Testing.
- Guru has successfully established 6 Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) from inception to delivering the full spectrum of testing services for multi-year contracts that included complex knowledge transitions and industry-leading automation solutions. He is driven by strong quality management principles to achieve high customer satisfaction. Confidential is a trusted advisor for QA solutions.
- Currently driving the “Solution Architecture and Business Development” of the testing services for large deals with $10MM USD upwards. Part of the bid team to successfully renew a large testing contracts worth of $40MM USD by introducing innovative test automation solutions. Developed and implemented a program wide test strategy to optimize the testing cost.
- Supporting existing clients by providing them proactive proposals to implement industry leading test practices. Manage the Technology Partner alliances to support the continuous innovations and Intellectual Property developmet within Confidential ’s Test Cente of Excellence that are leveraged for Global Test Service Delivery.
- Hands on and extremely agile in creating testing proposals and solutions to significantly reduce the defects to production while optimize the testing cost and reducing the testing cycle time.
- Successfully bid to renew a large multi year, vendor consolidation contract for testing deal sized of $32MM USD by creating innovative test solutions that reduced the overall testing spend of the customer by 40%. Successfully managed a large, knowledge transition involving 100+ applications within 8 weeks.
- Secured 5 new clients through testing opportunities amounting a total business of about $6MM USD. Launched a new service offering for User Acceptance Tests and Release Automation. Drove an initiative to significantly boost the reusability of test assets in testing projects. Mentored 10+ Test Managers and Leads and Leads to adopt to consultative driven testing delivery to further gain customer’s mindshare.
- Played a critical role in branding TCS Testing as “Leader” in Testing by providing the data and insight to the market analysts such as Gartner and NelsonHall. Participated in industry leading QA/Testing forums to increase the brand awarness. Active and effectively gained the healthcare testing customer’s mindshare.
- Executed a large scale assessment for a leading HealthCare payer in USA to secure $2MM USD managed service model deal for User Acceptance Testing.
- Executed a test maturity assessment for a leading bank in east cost, USA to secure $10MM USD multi-year contract deal to implement a Test Center of Excellence in onshore/offshore core/flex model
- Executed a large ICD-10 QA Strategy for a leading HealthCare payer in West coast USA, helping them to standaridze and optimize the tests in demanding project deadlines. Executed many enterprise wide QA/Test assessments leading to down stream business for testing services. Played a critical role as a SME for Test Data Management for multiple successful large deals across the various industries.
- Executed a test maturity assessment for a leading media and publishing company in east cost, USA to secure $8MM USD multi-year contract deal to implement a Test Center of Excellence in onshore/offshore core/flex model. Executed many enterprise wide QA/Test assessments leading to down stream business for testing services.
- Executed a large scale project for “Testing Tools Standardization and Integration” for a leading energy company in UK that helped them to optimize the tool licenses while standardizing the tools support through industry leading Service Levels.
- Led and architected an IP that enabled Testing Organizations to rapidly implement testing processes and standardize the the same. Created and successfully launched the Test Data Management Consulting Services. Executed a large testing program (200+ testers) in multi-site mode, driving the testing services for a large telecom in Central Europe in a multi-vendor scenario.