- Over 6 years of diverse experience in the field of Performance.
- Lead team of performance testers under variety of project environment and also been part of team executing performance.
- Extensively worked on LoadRunner, Performance Center, DynaTrace, IntroScope, SiteScope and HP Diagnostics.
- Extensively worked on Web (http/html), Web, Ajax, Ajax True Client, Web Services (SOA), SAP, Siebel (Web), and Oracle NCA, RDP, Java Vuser, and Citrix protocols using LoadRunner.
- Well - versed in conducting Performance tests which includes Load, Stress, Benchmark, Baseline, Smoke Test, Scalability tests, Configuration tests, Failover testing, Volume testing, spike Testing, etc.,
- Analyzed the CPU utilization, Memory usage, Garbage Collection, and DB connections to verify the performance of the applications.
- Experience working in Windows and UNIX Environment.
- Experience in monitoring servers using tools like SiteScope, Team Quest and Tivoli Performance Viewer.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL to test database integrity.
- Excellent analytical, programming, trouble-shooting and problem solving abilities.
- Experienced in preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Defect Report, and Test Tracking Report using HP Quality Center/ALM and Logging the defects in ALM/Quality Center and maintained track of the defects throughout the life cycle.
Performance Tools: LoadRunner, JMeter, Performance Center, CA IntroScope, SiteScope, HP Diagnostic, DynaTrace, App Dynamics, Appian, OpNet
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, Web Sphere.
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, MS Access, My SQL.
Operating Systems: MS DOS, Windows NT/XP/Vista, UNIX, Linux, Sun-Solaris, HP-UX.
Other Technologies: COM/DCOM.
Lead Performance Engineer
- Interacted with stakeholders from project team, and gathered performance testing requirements.
- Developed comprehensive performance test plans and workload models.
- Developed Java script to test Database via JDBC Connection.
- Developed scripts for RESTful Web Service Calls with JSON response and executed load test for various Applications.
- Managed system Defects in Quality Center during various phases of testing, created Test Case Reports for all the projects assigned.
- Created customized Dashboard for each application in OpNet to collect JVM, Heap Pool Utilization, and CPU Utilization Graphs for monitoring.
- Executed WebLogic and DB Failover tests.
- Executed Endurance test by running the test for longer hours and monitored the process through Appian to collect throughput and in order to find out any Memory Leaks, slow resource consumption problem.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, Quality Center, OpNet, Best1 using Cygwin Terminal and Putty, Appian
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements for performance testing.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Summary Reports and Test Execution Metrics.
- Participated in meetings with different stakeholders to understand the workload distribution model.
- Monitored application in production using App Dynamics to identify performance issues.
- Analyzed test errors using AppDynamics and reported problems to development.
- Identified and eliminated performance bottlenecks during the development lifecycle.
- Extensive knowledge on web services, WSDL files and XML performance testing, Preparation and execution of test scripts using LoadRunner and SOAP UI tool to perform Web Services testing.
- Used Splunk to identify errors in server logs.
- Involved in various performance testing such as Load, stress and Volume testing using LoadRunner
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, Citrix, AppDynamics, SiteScope, Excel, Oracle, IIS, MS SQL Server, Web logic, JAVA, J2EE Diagnostic Tool, Windows, Splunk
- Used JMeter to analyze the performance of Applications.
- Executed Mobile Performance Testing using LoadRunner.
- Developed and deployed test Load scripts to do end to end performance testing using LoadRunner.
- Used SiteScope to monitor the server resources and to identify the bottlenecks.
- Extensively used DynaTrace to diagnose and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Interfaced with developers, project managers, and management in the development.
- Involved in performance optimization and troubleshooting for applications and Performance tuning
- Executed and reported test performance results, analyzed Throughput, Hits/Sec, Transactions/Sec graphs and correlated the results.
Environment: LoadRunner, JMeter, Performance Center, DynaTrace, SiteScope, IIS, Quality Center, HTTP, HTML, Windows, Java, WebLogic, Oracle, XML, SQL Server, MS Access, MS Vision, MS Project and UNIX.
Performance Test Analyst
Confidential, Brea, CA
- Involved in writing Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test scripts and Test Scenarios from System Requirement specifications
- Participated in walkthrough, Final Test Report presentations & status tracking calls
- Used Performance Center to design scenarios, to execute step, load and stress tests to measure and report response times, server resource utilization to the Web Infrastructure & Operations team.
- Compared production and performance test environments for scalability.
- Extensively used Virtual User Generator to create scripts and customize performance test scripts using Web HTTP/HTML protocol
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, HTTP, HTML, MS-Office, MS SQL Server, SiteScope, Web Sphere, Windows.
- Developed Scripts in HTML/HTTP, Web Services and Citrix protocol in LoadRunner.
- Monitored executions of the test scripts using performance center.
- Used LoadRunner (utilizing C programming) for load testing, inserted Transactions, Checkpoints into VuGen Scripts and parameterized & correlated the scripts.
- Monitored Application environment behavior using Introscope and SiteScope during Load Test execution.
- Set up and Included IP Spoofing using Load Generators and controller.
- Documented Test Scope, Test Plan and Test Results.
Environment: s: LoadRunner, Performance Center, Excel, Oracle, IIS, MS SQL Server, Citrix, SiteScope, Weblogic, Load Balancer and HP Service Test.