Servant leader with a proactive, goal oriented approach to problem solving and continuous improvement with more than 5 years of experience in the banking sector, seeking an opportunity that can utilize my skills and my knowledge focusing on capital markets and treasury.
Calypso Senior Consultant Team LeadResponsibilities:
- Team Leader, leading a team of junior consultants.
- Ensured the alignment of the overall/multi - area solution with market trends and comprehensively incorporated the use of best practices into the solution.
- Guaranteed the sustainability of the comprehensive solution over time.
- Ran diagnostics and structure complex problems related to the solution.
- Guided and certified project team members were working in accordance with the methodology specified for each project, in addition to working in accordance with the established quality plan and benchmarks.
- Defined and provided accurate solution for clients based on their needs.
- Defined treasury operational processes on different levels.
- Analyzed the functional and technical impacts of the complete trade lifecycles for FX & MM trades.
- Monitored and resolved incidents or discrepancies on the daily accounting operations processes for FX & MM products, through the preparation and control through reconciliations.
- Oversaw operational management for Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS) trades and Risks.
- Drove innovative solutions to ensure a high effectiveness on daily processes, quality of work, control, and efficiency through the collaboration with IT.
- Implemented and supported new developments of the Calypso system for FX and Money Market operations.