- Creative proposal strategist and preparation technician who sees challenging deadlines as opportunities to exceed client expectations.
- Direct and decisive with “hands on” management style, motivating teams and gaining buy - in around exciting visions of success.
- Relationship builder; partnering across all levels to ensure design objectives and proposal plans align with overall organizational goals.
- Skilled communicator who creates memorable messages that convey often-complex information in a clear, benefits-focused manner.
Applications: Microsoft (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, LiveMeeting, OneDrive, Dynamics); Salesforce (SFDC); Slack; Marketo; TeamworkDesk; Deltek (Vision, GovWin IQ); GSA eBuy; Seaport-E; FedBizOpps; Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides); MiCollab; Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, InCopy, Audition); ReadyTalk; Cisco WebEx; Citrix GoToMeeting
Proposal Automation: Loopio; Qvidian; Expedience Software; VisibleThread; Privia; RFP 365; R3 WinCenter; SAVO Smarter Engagement; Paperless Proposal; Agent GovCon; PMAPS; ReDock; Atebion Document Analyzer; SmartDocs for MS Word
Online Procurement Portals: GovWin IQ; FedBizOpps; Ariba; Biddingo; Bonfire Hub; BidSync; Ion Wave Technologies eSourcing; Bid Flash; PlanetBids; PowerAdvocate; ProposalTech; eMarketplace; IBX; IBM Emportis; Boeing Exostar; various other homegrown portal sites used by federal, state, and local government prospects
Subject Matter Expertise: SaaS; PaaS; Managed Services; Enterprise Technology Consulting/Professional Services; Recruiting & Staff Augmentation; E-Government Solutions; API & Systems Integration; ERP/CRM; Medicare Programs (Group & Individual Health Plans, Plan Compare, Exchange); Medicaid Programs; Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM); SHOP & AHBE Health Insurance Exchanges; Oracle/PeopleSoft Solutions; SAP HCM Solutions; Cloud-based Hosting; IoT; Healthcare Tax Codes; HIPAA; Agile Development Process; Project Management Methodology (CMMI, PMBOK); Branding & Understanding Target Audiences; Proposal Automation Software
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
Proposal Specialist Consultant
- Providing full scale proposal development support for public and private sector clients across multiple verticals and time zones.
- Services include qualification and win probability calculation of RFP/I/Qs from prospects and existing clients; win theme and proposal strategy development; establishing outlines, schedules, and compliance matrices; writing original proposal content and editing/customizing reusable content across all proposal sections; SME interviews; coordinating prime/subcontractor team dynamics; client site presentation support; leading and participating in document review cycles; employing customer knowledge and competitive intelligence to help develop value propositions, often in the context of a low price, technically competent environment; and establishing and maintaining shared workspaces and content libraries.
- Completed projects include:• Supporting a $300M winning bid to the U.S. Department of the Air Force for the Turkey/Spain Base Operations and Maintenance contract.
- Supporting a $125M winning bid to the U.S. Department of Transportation for the Intelligent Transportation Systems PMO contract.
- Supporting a winning bid to the Kansas Department for Children and Families for the SNAP EBT Services contract.
- Supporting a winning bid to the Louisiana Department of Health for the TANF/CHIP Medicaid Managed Care Services contract.
- Supporting a winning bid to the City of San Diego (CA) for the SaaS, Managed Hosting, Application Maintenance & Support Services contract.
- Supporting a winning bid to Rush University Medical Center for the ERP CRM Implementation contract.
- Supporting a winning bid to Auburn University for the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Implementation Services contract.
- Supporting a winning bid to Confidential for the Global Security Gateway contract.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Complex Opportunity Bid Manager
- Entrusted with full lifecycle proposal development for clients comprising numerous lines of service across both public and private sectors, facilitating over $2B in new business.
- Crafted executive summaries and compliant, persuasive proposal text for various technical and business components.
- Served as backup proposal center lead as needed.
- Organized the efforts of writers, designers, consultants, and subcontractors.
- Collaborated across business units and sales leadership at all levels to conduct competitor analysis and develop pursuit strategies, comprehensive win themes, and client site presentations that strike an emotional chord with clients.
- Managed pricing reviews and helped calculate bid budgets.
- Led status checkpoint and proposal review meetings.
- Analyzed and performed final white glove compliance and quality reviews against RFPs.
- Supported multiple winning bids to the State of California Franchise Tax Board, resulting in a performance-based, $801M, 8-year contract to implement a new statewide Child Support Enforcement System.
- Supported a winning bid to Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. for the Global Finance Transformation contract.
- Supported a winning bid to Confidential for the Business Process Outsourcing Finance & Accounting Fusion contract.
- Supported a winning bid to University of Texas Southwestern for the ERP CRM and PeopleSoft Implementation contract.
- Documented and recommended several proposal generation process improvements credited with reducing average submission preparation time by over 10 hours. Created training modules for win themes, executive summaries, and federal proposal processes and controls.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Marketing Graphics Specialist
- Entrusted with coordinating and developing responsive, value driven presentations and marketing collateral for multimillion-dollar projects in support of strategic global sales teams spanning over 20 Coca-Cola brands and contracts.
- Converted brand strategies into innovative action plans to achieve marketing growth opportunities and developed new strategies to leverage market segments.
- Led a departmental rebranding project, creating a new logo and identity for the Marketing Graphics and Production team, resulting in a measurable increase in visibility and utilization of services by various levels of leadership and practitioners throughout the Company.
- Partnered with brand managers and marketing specialists on copywriting and marketing strategy involving client-facing media and materials, production, delivery systems, and follow-up.
- Provided full scale presentation and collateral support for internal and client site meetings, including creative consultation, custom template designs and layouts, integrating imported Flash and video files, Photoshop and Illustrator graphics, animation and motion paths, charts, graphs, and sound engineering.
- Coordinated weekly team huddle meetings and developed and reviewed a weekly dashboard report to include active projects, team bandwidth, and incoming sales/marketing opportunities.
- Developed and managed thriving relationships with vendors and performed consistent market pricing comparisons in order to secure superior quality services and reduce costs.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Document Processing Specialist
- Entrusted with a broad range of desktop publishing projects, from producing multimedia presentations for audiences of up to 200 to providing proofreading/editing of RFPs, speech copy, memoranda, and communications for the Director and seven senior managers.
- Initiated and authored a 120-page training manual for the division UI, providing new employees with clear, step-by-step procedures.
- Provided direction and support in applying digital imaging to a system of workers’ compensation and liability insurance claims for state employees in 159 counties.
- Supported the department’s “Paperless Office” initiative by performing high-volume scanning services.