- Drive delivery of high - quality, highly scalable, disruptive technology solutions.
- Visionary technology leader with strong business acumen and proven expertise steering technology transformation and product evolution to deliver leading-edge solutions.
- Align technology roadmap with core business objectives to maximize commercial potential and fulfill complex customer needs.
- Direct globally dispersed teams focused on continuous integration and deployment using Agile methodologies for rapid delivery.
- Partner with C-level executives and stakeholders to advise on long-range planning, spur innovation, and capture a market-leading position.
Test Driven Dev. Tools: Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, Maven, Ant, Fisheye, Crucible
Databases: Oracle, Exadata, SQL Server, DB2
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Reilly, MS Project, Excel, Office
Automation Tools: JMeter, Neoload, Selenium, WebLoad, LoadRunner
DevOps Technologies: Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Vagrant, RDS
Domains: Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, E-commerce, Mortgage, Telecom Industries
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Director of Enterprise Architecture
- Steered execution of technology vision and roadmap for leading SaaS-based ERP system used by higher education customers. Led all aspects of architecture and product development, technology selection, investment rationalization, enterprise-level platform integration, and infrastructure build-outs for mission- critical applications. Directed 100 member geographically distributed and matrixed teams developing framework, architecture, and platform solutions. Managed budgets covering product, development, service functions and utilization. Forged strategic alliances with clients and participate in Development Partner Group meetings.
- Spearheaded transition to SaaS-based platform to introduce new product offerings, modernize legacy ERP applications, and enable significant enhancements to client reputation for delivering solutions across multiple deployment models using leading-edge technology.
- Slashed infrastructure and operation costs by $2 million dollars, boosted overall efficiency and quality, and increased reliability by reengineering platform integration solutions.
- Instrumental in enabling product sales worth multi-million dollars working with the sales, pre-sales and marketing teams
- As a key member of success team, instituted practices and governance to turn around the hot customers thus bringing down implementation timeline and increased software delivery
- Instrumental member of team planning & executing $10M ERP transformation initiative.
- Saved $5M+ in maintenance and manual configuration costs by created solutions to configure ERP in the cloud.
- Evaluated all development projects that increased reliability, reusability, effectiveness, and ROI for all projects.
- Played key role in strategy, gap analysis, journey maps development, and solutions design for SaaS-based applications.
- Drove adoption of Agile/Scrum and leveraged Agile methodologies to implement DevOps practices that contributed to speed to market and quality software delivery also saving on cost of operations by $1 Million dollars
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Senior Manager of Software Development
- As a solution architect and service delivery manager, spearheaded the product delivery via full software development life cycle. Responsible for multiple customer implementations and delivery at any given time.
- Spearheaded the customer implementations in the range of 2-15 million dollars.
- Responsible for customer engagement and key liaison between the customer and product development teams; in this role I helped improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Led 50-member geographically dispersed agile project team tasked with delivering large-scale technical rewrite and architecture overhaul for mature commercial healthcare software application.
- Saved about $2 Million dollars in maintenance and release costs by orchestrating improvement initiatives to close gaps, boost productivity, and enhance quality of deliverables and overall software practices, including implementation of test-driven software development process and managing quality gates.
- Ensured 100% on-time completion of deliverables through effective management of multiple concurrent projects and scopes.
- Instituted Technical Advisory Council to oversee architectural design and reviews that helped enhance the product functionality and gather timely feedback from the customers.
Confidential, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Senior Manager of Software Development
- Led local and off-shore teams to meet design and delivery goals. Advised executives and stakeholders on developing technical solutions for ongoing service, support, and business development. Created strategic application roadmaps, led infrastructure planning, and recommended optimal solutions. Provided pre-sales support and published white papers. Facilitated third-party and contractor negotiations and integrations; interfaced with alliance partners during software certification and roadmap discussions. Presented to Client Advisory Board (CAB), as well as clients/customers.
- Drove standardization of IT processes, product innovation, and quality efforts through continuous unit and integration testing cycles.
- Responsible for customer implementation and delivery liaising with sales and consulting teams, this helped with increased customer satisfaction and setting the right expectations for implementation cycles
- Conducted a POC on Oracle Exadata/WebLogic machine with 30 Terabytes (TB) of transactional data resulting in $7M sale to a major insurance company.
- Recruited and built teams from the ground-up, including local and off-shore resources.
- Introduced and managed Agile/Scrum methodology, Sprint planning, and storyboarding.
- Played key role in finalizing and deploying software monitoring tools based on OS requirements.