- Director of IT DEV/QA with 20+ years of expertise in DevOps, Cloud Management, Development/Quality Management, Project Management /Business Analysis, Change/Release Management, Strategic Planning, and Software Testing & Delivery.
- Experience with full life cycle development and specializing in Data warehouse/ AWS Cloud, Big Data/ QA, Project Management, Program Management,, Automation, Performance testing, DevOps, Business Analysis, Change Management, Configuration of Data Warehousing, Data Management, Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Mining, ETL, E - Commerce, Java, J2EE, J2ME, ERP, HIPPA, CFR21, CRM, Mobile, Windows & Cloud based applications.
- Have managed Team sizes of up to 100+ QA members, DEV Teams, Automation Testers, Performance Testers, QA Leads, Test Leads, and Testers across Fulltime and Consultants across, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Zurich, UK, India.
- Core Management Competencies:
- Data Management/Data Quality Change/Release Management
- Performance Testing Service Delivery/Production Control
- Project Development & Management Quality Analysis
- DevOps /Application Development & Management Test Planning
- Business Impact
OP System: UNIX (BSD, Solaris, Linux, AIX, Confidential ), VAS/VMS, Windows 2K/NT/98/95, MAC 8.5/10.0MVS/ESA, 3270, DOS
Languages: Java, C, C++, TCL/TK, Perl, FORTRAN, COBOL, Pl/SQL
Database: Oracle 7.x/8i/11i, SQL Server 7.0/6.5/2K, Access, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, Neoview
Tools: Cucumbur, Team City, AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub,Selenium, TestNG, Tosca 8.0/10, Docker, Chef, SoapUI, UFT, Bugzilla, PVCSTracke6.5, PVCS, CVS, WinCVS, Harvest, InstallShield, Selenium, Vignette Story Server4.2, WebLogic, WebSphere, iPlanet, Webtrends, OMT, JBoss 4.0, Tuxedo
Hardware: IBM-ES/9000, Pentium, RS-6000, MAC, IBM Wincor, Diebold1064i, NCR, FDR, TS2
ERP: Oracle Financials, AR, AP,Sim corp, GL, SAP (FI, CO, MM, SD), PeopleSoft
ETL: Informatica, AB INITIO, Data Stage, Big Data, Hadoop
BI: BO, MicroStrategy, SAS
Data Management: UNICA, Event Detect, Memento, DataFlux, Trillium, Informatica, SAP BusinessObjects, DataLever, UniServ, AbInitio BRE
Networking: LAN/WAN, Novell, Check Point Firewall configuration, Proxy Server Wingate, TCP/IP, LDAP, Cisco routers and PDC Servers
GUI: JSP, HTML, .Net, Pega, IOS.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- Managing the overall DevOps/Cloud Transformation for Asset Management and Testing for UNIFY Program, where 54 Legacy Applications are going to be retired and Replaced by Sim Corp Dimension Application.
- Involved in Managing and Migrating all of the QA/DEV/UAT Environments of Asset Management Applications into AWS Cloud.
- Currently working with the senior stake holders to migrate upcoming Production Environments into AWS Cloud for cost Reduction/Efficiency etc.
- Overall Release Management across Asset Management applications . Coming up with Monthly and weekly Release Time lines across AM space . Build/Release Management across all the applications .
- As part of DevOps/Continuous Integration/Automation. Managed the Overall Tricentis Tosca 8.0/10 Implementation within Asset Management and we successfully implemented for the Front Office Applications.
- Existing Test Cases/Scenarios were migrated and re-done in the Tosca Test Suite as part of the Continuous Integration/Automation and to achieve Risk Based Coverage.
- Testing and Co-Ordination of SCD Basic Structures, Static Data, Product and Account Control, Trade Processing, Non Trade Transaction, Reporting, Corporate Actions, Collateral management, Performance Calculation, and End Of Day Cycles .
- Implementing and Managing DevOps Transformation for the UNIFY Data program .
- Implementing Continuous Integration within the AM space .
- Cloud Environment Management and Release Management across the UNIFY and Data Programs for Asset Management and Wealth Management Applications within the bank.
- Program goal is to retire 54 Legacy applications within the firm and migrate to new In-House and vendor based Applications, which impact 252 applications where regressions and functional testing need to be performed and co-ordinated .
- Teams 45 Plus resources working on Sim Corp Dimension, Java/Selenium/ Oracle/ Unix/ BI tools and are located all over the globe, Weehawken, New York, Chicago, Zurich, Pune.
- Project Planning with Tasks/Resources and Deliverables across the Program.
- Worked on defining and writing Project and Design plans, test strategies for applications which run on Diebold, NCR, IBM Wincor, Mobile Payment devices and other Handheld Payment Devices.
- Set up Performance and Automated test beds.
- Managed/recruited DEV/QA/Test Teams in Pune, India, and in Santa Clara.
- Coordinated Dev Teams and QA Teams in all Dev/QA Activities.
- Worked with Customers (Mostly Casinos, where all the Transactions within the Casinos are handled by the Infonox Applications, where they run on the Payment Gateway, and capture issues they encounter in Production after deployment and ensure the findings are carried back to the QA teams, Product teams and enhance Test Coverage and Product features into the Product.
- Managed Release/Deployment Process, creating Test beds, Builds, and wrote Shell Scripts for the Release Process.
- Managed and administrated CVS, ANT scripts, WinCVS Version Control for all Build/Release activities.
Environment: Empirix, E-load, E-test, Silk Test, PL/SQL, Oracle 11i, Java, XML, XSLT, Diebold-1064i, IBM-Wincor, NCR, XFS, Nexus, Shell, Awk, Windows 95/98/NT2K/XP, UNIX, Linux, CVS, WinCVS, ANT, XVM
- Worked in various Architecture roles for all the above Clients.
- Worked on design, development, and execution of Development plans, Project Plans, test cases, and test procedures for various products built on C, C++, Client Server, Java, wireless, Windows, UNIX, ERP, CRM, etc.
- Worked on Automation Framework for various applications.
- Design Reviews with BSA/DEV teams for the applications and providing input/solutions to some of the applications changes to ensure minimal Bugs during Test Phases.
- Worked with development teams to ensure testing issues are resolved on basis of using defect reports.
- Created Test Execution Plan with resources to ensure the Testing timelines are met.
- Ensured the application built are compatible for various browsers.
- Tasks included Admin tasks for BSDI UNIX, by creating, adding users, directories, shell scripting for the Java Based application.
- Provided input /feedback to the Test teams on test plans and test Scripts.
- Worked with developers to compose test strategies.
- Developed test plans, test procedures, test cases, and defect tracking.
Environment: SQA, Java, HTML, PL/SQL, CGI, Perl, Netscape, Oracle, Windows NT/95, BSDI UNIX)