- Around 7+ years of experience in Installing, Configuring, Administering, Testing of Identity and Access Management Solutions
- 5+ years relevant experience on installing, configuring, upgrading, testing of OAM 11g,OIM 11g,OID 11g,RSA Aveksa Compliance Manager
- Experience in Integrating Oracle Access Manager (OAM) with other fusion middleware products like (OID, OIM, OBIEE) and third party products (Active Directory, Sun Java System Directory Server).
- Having good knowledge on installing and configuring web gate installation and registering the Web gate with OHS
- Experience in configuring 2 - factor authentication
- Experience in working on Linux, Solaris, Windows platforms
- Good Knowledge on Oracle and SQL Databases
- Good Knowledge in Installing and configuring LDAPs (MS Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory)
- Experience in configuring Single Sign On and Federation(SAML) for various Oracle products like Primavera P6,Unifier,OBIEE using Oracle Access Manager
- Implementation of SSL
- Experience in setting up Cloud SaaS environment using Chef tool as per the requirement
- Experience with working IBM Web Sphere Application Server, IIS, Oracle HTTP Web Server
- Worked extensively on VM Ware environments
- Exposure towards AGILE methodology following SCRUM framework in development.
- Ability to carry out engineering activities effectively at various phases of SDLC.
- Experience in setting up complex configurations to replicate customer end environments to understand true deployments and to troubleshoot customer discovered issues.
- Performed Integration, Installation, Upgrade and Migration of enterprise software consistently.
- Good debugging skills and flexible to handle all kinds of activities with a very positive attitude.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with good interpersonal / leadership skills and a great team player with quick learning capabilities.
Application servers: WebLogic 11g, 12c, IBM WebSphere 8.5
Web Servers: IIS, Oracle HTTP, Apache Web Server
LDAPs: Active Directory(2008,2012), Oracle Internet Directory 11g,Sun Java Directory 6.3, Critical Path
Database servers: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL 2008/2012/2016
Operating Systems: Windows (2003,2008, 2012,Win7,Win8),Oracle Linux 6.3/6.4/7, Red Hat Linux 5.4/5.5, Solaris 10
Programming Language: Java
Test Management and Defect Tracking tools: ALM(Quality Center),Jira, ChangeSynergy, Bug DB
Senior Software Engineer
- Installing OIM and integrating with OID/AD and configuring to applications like Primavera P6,Unifier,OBIEE etc, through OAM
- Upgraded and verified Oracle IDM from 11gR2v2(PS2) to 11gR2v3(PS3)
- Installing OAM and configuring Webgates
- Enabling Single Sign On to products like Primavera Suite of Applicatoins, BI Publisher, UCM
- Configuring host identifier and resource, authentication schema, authentication module and authorization policy.
- Configuring multi factor authentication to primavera applications using OAAM
- Implementation of OAM in Cloud environment(Oracle SaaS)
- Demonstrate high availability configurations for P6,Unifier,OAM through WebLogic clustering
- Involved in validating data in database using SQL queries
- Involved in User Provisioning/De provisioning of user accounts
- Worked with support team to resolve customer issues
- OHS proxyforWebLogic and Weblogic over SSL for server hardening capabilities
- Certify upgrade paths for Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Weblogic
- Review “Tested Configurations Matrix” from time to time during the pre-release phase
- Replicated customer issues in Test Environment and worked with dev teams to close the issues
- Recruited, led and mentored new team members.
- Responsible for installation and integration with Microsoft Active Directory
- Involved in user maintenance in AD (Create/Update/Delete/Unlock)
- Involved in creating, testing of forms and workflows
- Involved in verifying Provisioning and deprovisioning of entitlements to an account
- Understanding business requirements and end user requirements, Identifying test scenarios and authoring test cases
- Perform exploratory testing on critical functional areas of the application
- Preparation of Test Summary report and Build summary report
- Record and track issues logged into the defect-tracking system, Jira
- Interactive with client over calls, emails
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in Test Bed Set up using various software’s like Active Directory, Sun One and Operating systems RHEL 4.0 & 5.0 etc.
- Involved in Knowledge transfer sessions about the product Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) concepts, Certification Authorities, LDAP services in the organization.
- Configured the system with different certificate authorities (MSCA, Entrust, Cyber trust) and directory services (Active directory, Sun java Directory 6.3, Sunone 7.0).
- Involved in analyzing the performance of the system on servers DELL PE1950, PE2950 and Sun Spark Solaris.
- Configured the Exchange server with NTML authentication, Basic Authentication with Transport layer security to integrate with the system to provide notifications.
- Troubleshooting using various Tools like Wireshark, Jprobe etc
- Involved in Knowledge transfer(KT) sessions about the product (CMS Overview, Operator Portal, User Portal), PKI concepts, Certification Authorities, LDAP services
- Document the daily status, weekly status reports and MOMs