Confidential has spent his career focusing on Hyperion Enterprise and Hyperion Financial Management that extends over 10 years in Developing, Installing, Configuring, Designing, Implementating, Testing, Supporting, and Administering of Hyperion Financial Consolidation Systems with considerable experience in Hyperion Planning, and Essbase.
- Engage in Hyperion Financial Management EPMA and Classic 220.127.116.11 Design, Implementation, Testing, Rollout. Integrated SAP Africa and Latin America using FDMEE with HFM 18.104.22.168.
- Engage in writing Hyperion Reports, Extended Analytics,Task Flow, Migration, and Upgrades prior versions.
- Engage in creating complex Smartview Retrieve Spreadsheets, and Settting up Security.
- Engage in Systems Integration, FDM and FDMEE, Development of Data Grids, and Web Forms.
- Engage in Data validation between Hyperion Enterprise and HFM, and Loading HE Journal into HFM.
- Engage in HFM Infrastructure and Functional Support Role with over 1,300 users.
- Engage in installation, configuration, administration of HFM 9.3.1, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 in Windows environments.
- Possess strong Database Administration skills in MS SQL Server Database 2005 and 2008 and Oracle DB 11g.
- Assist with integrating Hyperion with other Applications, and Prepared Documentations for HFM & Smart View.
- Generate Financial Statements - P&L and Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
Hyperion Financial Systems Manager
- Implemented and rolled out Hyperion Enterprise 6.5.1.
- Converted/Upgraded Enterprise 4.3.1 to Hyperion Enterprise 6.5.1
- Wrote all Financial Statements Hyperion Reports for Management.
- Coordinated Confidential /Maxcor Worldwide Consolidation for over 5,000 legal entities.
- Set up LedgerLink, Chart of Accounts, and Organization Structure.
- Prepared Revenue Reports, Balance Sheet, and Income Statement.
- Prepared Variance Analysis Reports including Budget, Forecast, and Actual.
- Prepared IFRS / GAAP, 10Q, 10K, Month End Closings, and Year End Roll-over.
- Supervised two staff accountants.
IT Environment: Hyperion Enterprise 4.3.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5.1
Worldwide Hyperion Enterprise System Administrator
- Completed the final phase of the Enterprise implementation system.
- Set up Enterprise, Retrieve, and Reporting on the users desktop.
- Corrected G/L mapping accounts to Hyperion accounts on LedgerLink.
- Loaded financial statement data from North America, Europe and Asia into Hyperion database and run consolidation.
- Participated in writing Hyperion financial statements reports and books.
- Engaged in Hyperion Enterprise System conversion from 4.2 to 4.3.
- Designed and developed new Enterprise application in line with SAP.
- Responsible for HE support and maintenance function on a daily basis
IT Environment: Hyperion Enterprise System 4.2/4.3, LedgerLink, SAP
Financial Analyst/ Hyperion System Administrator
- Prepared budget, actual, forecast, and cash flow reports.
- Conducted variance and profitability analysis.
- Established profit/loss statement and balance sheet using the Hyperion Report Writer.
- Organized consolidation of North America strategic business units.
- Coordinated the implementation, set up, and of Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Analyst, and Retrieve Hyperion.
- Maintained Entity Hierarchy, Chart of Accounts, Logic, Multi-currency Applications.
- Monitored the group quarterly reporting package including P&L, B/S, and taxation.
- Created trend and performance reports including special projects assigned by VP.
- Engaged in system maintenance, system extract & Load, name and account conversion table, namelist, attaching reports to book, underlying currencies, upload & download of data from Hyperion Enterprise to Excel.
- Main point of contact for Hyperion support and maintenance.
IT Environment: Hyperion Enterprise 1.8, Hyperion Report Writer, Hyperion Analyst, Retrieve Hyperion.