Software quality assurance: 9+ years of experience as a software QA engineer, in a variety of roles and environments, including agile and waterfall.
Platforms: Andriod, iOS, Linux, Windows, OS X, UNIX
Database systems: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Source code control: Git, GitHub, Subversion, CVS
Continuous integration: Jenkins, Hudson
Other software: Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Redmine, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Accurev, Bugzilla, StarTeam, Requisite Pro, Rally, CaliberRM, VMWare, RoboHelp, PVCS Tracker, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat application servers
Test Automation Developer
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- I have developed and manage an automated testing framework for web application Backend testing, with the following details:
- Ruby - based tests using RSpec,JUnit
- BDD/Cucumber approach which allows non-programming QA engineers to write new automated tests
- Leveraged Object Oriented Programming standards to create reusable steps.
- REST API calls to fetch and create test data and to interact with DPIM' API
- Direct database calls to fetch and create test data
- Tests are run in continuous integration server (Jenkins)
- Train and advise other QA engineers who are writing tests
- Conduct code reviews
- Manage daily reviews of automated test run results
- Collaborated with business analysts and developers for effective test designs
- Consult with business analysts and management about testing strategies
Senior Software Developer
Confidential, Palo Alto, California
- Created an MVP for prototyping using Node JS for back end and angular JS for Front End UIs.
- Prepared and analyzed System Requirements Specifications for a project and interacted with client during requirements specifications.
- Worked extensively with CSV parsing using Pandas library.
- Implementation of UI using AnularJS and JQuery
- Prepared low level and high level design documents for entire application.
- Interactive in providing change requests, trouble reports and requirements collection with the client
- Coordinated with a software team in Germany for porting R charts to Angular JS.
- Create REST API tests using ruby test-client gem
- Create web UI tests using cucumber, capybara, gherkin, Selenium WebDriver (tests written in ruby)
Senior Test Automation Lead
Confidential, Tucson, Arizona
- Develop test automation programs for Confidential Avionics.
- Manage the execution of test automation projects with a globally distributed team (US, India) of up to 20 automation engineers
- Write automated test cases in java,C/C++.
- Work with automation leads from throughout the company to implement standard test management procedures