- Many years of experience in Quality Assurance testing of both GUI and Functional aspects of the CRM, ERP, Client/Server and Web Applications. Able to work under tight deadlines and rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in Financial - Wealth Management ( Confidential ), Investment Banking (BNP Paribas), Electronic Broking Services (ICAP-EBS: Inter-dealer Broker), Insurance and Pharma Industries.
- Expertise in conducting various tests such as: Functional Testing, System Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Black Box Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Back end testing.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Software Quality standards, Configuration management, Change management and Quality procedures.
- Proficient in analyzing the Software Requirement Specification, BRD, FRD, Design Documents and Use Cases to formulate test plans and test cases to ensure proper business compliance.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Test plans, Test cases, Test Scripts, Test Procedures, Test Execution, Test Reports, Defects Reports and weekly status Reports.
- Extensive experience testing of Foreign Exchange -Trading Applications and WM- Fixed Income Applications .
- Experience in 5G Liquidity Regulatory Reporting Application (FR 2052a/FR2052b).
- Sound knowledge in analyzing Fixed income products like Futures, Options, US Treasury notes, Bills, Bonds, European Government Bonds.
- Extensive experience in FIX Protocol API Testing.
- Experience in various SDLC methodologies Agile, Waterfall, Scrum.
- Experience working with defect tracking tools like Microsoft TFS, ALM11.0, Jira, Test Director and HP Quality Center.
- Experience working on Oracle, SQL Server and writing SQL queries, Joins for database and End-to-End testing.
- Experience with UNIX / Linux commands and familiar with SSH client, Shell script, putty tool, VI editor.
- Sound knowledge Java, selenium, TestNG, Jenkins, QTP and Maven.
- Experience in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
- Experience working with Off-Shore team and assigning testing responsibilities and follow up till test completion & reporting the status to the Project Manager.
- Experience in Support Role and Lead the Team.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent analytical, programming, communication and technical skills.
Defect Tracking Tools: ALM11.0, TFS, Quality center 9.0/9.2, JIRA, Test Director 8.2/8.0.
Automation Tools: Selenium, Jenkins, TestNG, Quick Test Professional.
CRM Applications: Siebel 2000/99/6.3/6.5/7.0/7.5/8.0/8.2.
Web Technologies: Java, JSP, J2EE, .Net, ASP.NET, VBScript, Java Script, XML and HTML.
Languages: C, Java, SQL and PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 11.x/10.x/9.x, SQL Server, DB2 and MS-Access.
Data warehouse Tools: Business Objects, Informatica, and Cognos.
Operating systems: Windows 7.0/XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux.