- Strong IT Experience with major portion on IAM Specialized in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Involvement in installation, configuration, deployment, troubleshooting and implementation of SailPoint Projects.
- Experience in Compliance Management Solutions, Lifecycle Manager and User Provisioning.
- Integrating SailPoint IIQ into Active Directory and bulk loaded all users from a flat - file dump from their source.
- Develop and customize configurations, Email templates, rules in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Creating and modifying workflows for implementing business flows and performance tuning and problem determination for IAM solution.
- Experience integrating IIQ with ServiceNow for service desk module
- Developed a custom form in the SailPoint UI so that various admins can create user accounts manually through UI and provision users.
- Strong experience in Quick link configuration and dynamic scoping in IIQ.
- Customized workflows based on customer requirements.
- Experience in developing custom workflows and rules in BeanShell.
- Designed and implemented SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Experience is developing and configuring custom SOD policies using rules.
Confidential, Houston, TXResponsibilities:
- Installation and configuration of SailPoint IIQ as required by design solution.
- Created various reports like Role composition report, Identity Reports and Application attribute reports for IIQ.
- Evaluated SailPoint-IIQ by Life Cycle Management, Access Review/Certifications, Policy Management, Role-Based Access Control and Connector modules.
- Analyzed the application before on boarding to get extract of application with the user unique ID, access levels and permission and do deep dive sessions.
- Implemented Self-service feature, Password feature, Provisioning feature and policies in SailPoint.
- Maintained user account workflows using form Joiner, Mover and Leaver.
- Involved with existing Provisioning Team for the application in order to make it fit in to IIQ and to get the existing User Access Management (UAM) model.
- On-boarded applications using Provisioning application’s requests in IIQ.
- Implemented and Scheduled various type of User Entitlement Reviews for applications and databases in a timely manner to all the business areas across the organization.
- To implement Change Requests in IIQ, Drawing Scheduling of Events and Shape of the weekend for Business check Outs.
- Develop Role Model Templates based on the applications on boarding by getting engaged with various business people and TS also.
- Specify and upload application data feed on to IIQ application.
Confidential, Addison, TXResponsibilities:
- Involved in Application development by using connector configurations like delimited, JDBC and Active Directory etc.
- Developed the rules like buildmap, correlation and manager correlation rules.
- Developed out-of-the-box reports to track policy violation activities.
- Worked on risk score of a policy to control notifications and corrective actions when a violation is detected.
- Involved in the developing workflows (JML process) with two level approvals.
- Developed Rules like Build Map, Correlation, Exclusion, Policy Violation, Policy Formatting etc., as part of connector development.
- Developed Composite Applications using SailPoint IIQ.
- Created vision, business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.
- Developed code for rules, debugging and testing applications.
- Determined user/business/functional requirements.
Confidential, Warren, NJResponsibilities:
- Involved in designing, development and implementing of IAM tools.
- Involved in onboarding client specific Applications.
- Developed Audit Detail Report, SOX Report and Remediation Report as per client needs.
- Involved in designing and implementing Custom AD connectivity in order to pull data from AD.
- Developed BuildMap rules, Pre-Iterate rules and Customization rules
- Developed Delegation rules, customized certifications to send email notifications as per client needs.
- Developed custom certifications to cater client needs.
- Designed and deployed Identity & Access Management solution to improve user experience, meet compliance, and reduce costs.
- Worked on various Certifications, developed custom task and reports.
- Worked on Scopes to manage users in different geo locations.
- Worked on custom and out of box workflows.
Confidential, Memphis, TNResponsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy the desktop application for Supply Chain Management in J2EE, Oracle web logic.
- Gathered the requirements and create the technical design documents.
- Researched and evaluated software related technologies and products related to J2EE architectural designs.
- Assisted and supported other team members on multiple projects.
- Ensured compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the lifecycle.
- Designed and developed testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Developed and wrote the coding that meets the customer requirements.
- Created the necessary new documentation and updated the existing documentation