To further advance my career by finding a position that will allow me to grow and learn new skills.
Service Delivery Analyst Specialist
- Currently a member of our Service Delivery team.
- Operations Lead for our Databank product.
- Work directly with our client relationship managers and sales team to determine which products meet client needs.
- Work directly with our Product team to evaluate and make recommendations on new offerings and changes to our products to match evolving regulations.
- Monitor external sources for list provider updates, pull changes into our system, and redistribute to our client base.
- Acceptance testing of development patches prior to deployment to production environments.
- Troubleshoot customer calls with intent of resolving issues either by rerunning batch jobs, debugging data issues, and working with our Sustaining Engineering team to identify necessary coding changes.
- Maintain and monitor batch jobs that are run nightly. Determine issues within batch jobs and resolve or identify data issues and alert customers to bad data being passed in.
- Batch Script
- Provide customer systems with data from third party sites.
- Batch Script
- Previously with the Risk and Compliance Solutions QA team.
- Use Borland Silk Test product to write Automated Testing Scripts for our regression testing our product.
Software Analyst I
- Member of the Automated Testing Team.
- Used tools such as WinRunner and Rational Functional Tester to simulate user actions with a website.
- Created an automated testing script framework that can be successfully run against more than 25 customer sites with minimal custom coding.
- SQL interaction for logging of pass/fail results.
- Built an internal website for retrieving and displaying of test results.
- Worked with VB.net to pass XML to a webservice and verify expected XML results are returned.
- Mentored less experienced team members with goals of helping them see the bigger picture and to get them up to speed technically.
- Worked as a software developer with a variety of experiences.
- Used VB6 for call center applications.
- Mentored new employees helping them learn our systems and procedures.
- Worked as a software tester in department that created tools for salespeople. When new releases were ready, built zip packages that contained the updates.