- Senior software quality engineer with 8+ years of experience working for large and complex enterprise systems. An excellent problem solver with great analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Cross platform and cross browser testing experience
- Managing GitHub repository for Ad server code and build system for release.
- Collaborating with International teams and code verification for branch
- Train and knowledge - share on new technologies and methodologies
Testing Tools: uTest, SilkTest, Selenium, JUnit, eValid, LoadRunner, jMeter. Operating System MAC, Linux/Unix, Windows OS, Andoird, iOS
Software Quality Engineer Lead
- Created automation rules which are responsible for correct formatting and inserting ad system hooks into 750+ approved ad formats developed across 350+ different companies. Each rule requires a cycle of design, development, testing, iteration and launch into production.
- Rules management in case of new vendors/formats, Existing ad technologies change their formats, new laws (GDPR) and Ad system migrations
Senior Software Quality Engineer
- Managed the design and development of the automation rules that are run on production creative assets during implementation.
- Handled support and guidance across the organization as a Subject Matter Expert in ad creative technologies.
- Experienced with the infrastructure of how the web works as well as the underlying technologies used by publishers, advertisers, and 3rd party vendors.
Software Quality Engineer
- Wrote test cases for all new incoming ad creative technologies and works with the QA resources across the team to execute and document the results.
- Maintaining QA equipments, tools and software required to handle full QA support across all devices, OSs and browsers supported across Confidential .
Tools Used: Selenium, jUnit, GWT, Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Amazon S3, Hadoop-MapReduce
- Working on Automation framework for MAT test and Tidal Enterprise scheduler for automating testing framework.
- Active member of testing team for different adapters, business objects and ERP modules.
- Working on new scale development related to Map Reduce framework and Data Mover of Hadoop
- Working with testing team to test Amazon S3 cloud integration project.
Business System Developer
Tools Used: Load Runner, Python, Borgmon, and GWT
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement Load runner scripts that monitor internal business processes.
- Participate in system implementation projects (technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
Tools Used: uTest, Silk Test
- Responsibilities include testing on Windows/Mac, performing bug regressions, executing test cases, running automated multi-client tests, and helping to maintain a test network lab.
- Testing involved the Performance Testing, regression Testing and Automation Testing.
- Localization of 9 different languages can also be part of the testing framework.