A Seasoned PMO consultant professional that has 15+ years of diverse experience leading and completing Project/Process Improvement initiatives in the Federal Government, Corporate, and Non - Profit sectors. Proven delivery of best practices in Quality Assurance, Process Improvement and Business Resiliency abilities for Project and IT efforts.
- Project Management/PMO
- Risk Management
- Configuration Management
- Process Improvement
- Business Resiliency
- MS Visio
- MS Project
Confidential - Reston, VA
- Facilitating planning, design, testing and implementation formal stage-gate reviews consisting of process tailoring, verification of stage gate entry and exit criteria, tracking results and conditions resulting from stage gate panel milestone reviews, along with conducting After Action Review Sessions to identify lessons learned and to define strategies for continuous improvement.
- Subject Matter Expert in regards to SDLC methodology ensuring IT projects meet standards for system requirements, architecture, security, interoperability, and performance.
- Led successful project contract transition between contractors that ensured seamless transition and continuation of critical development work with minimal disruption.
Project Quality Official
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Partnered with Confidential PMs, business system owners, project teams and subject matter experts to assure that each project completed planning, requirements, design, development, test, and release phases in accordance with SDLC standards.
- Made a positive impact on the project success by communicating status to IT PMs on key project issues and attended regularly scheduled Integrated Project Team meetings for assigned systems. Facilitated key project milestone review meetings, discussed project status and reported outstanding issues to project stakeholders.
Business Resiliency Process Manager
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Supervised and conducted Business Impact Assessments, assisting in the identification of Mission Essential Functions (MEFs) and critical business processes as well as IT support/systems required to carry out these functions.
Project Quality Assurance Official
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Ensured daily activities associated with project outputs, verified and certified project work products to ensure adherence to project contractual quality standards. Conducted monthly process compliance audits, monitored quality measures/checks and key performance indicators.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Created and implemented quality assurance measures and standards for use in reviewing and testing new and updated website enhancements throughout the company IT development lifecycle.
- Documented software defects, testing procedures and results in a manner consistent with the agreed-upon documentation scheme and reported defects to the project team and senior staff.