To secure a challenging position in the field of Engineering
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Tools:Selenium (Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, FrontPage, InfoPath), UNIX/Linux, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint Server.
Language: Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin, basic in French.
Confidential,New Jersey, USA Jan., 2011 – May, 2012(Part-time)
- Develop automation testing structure and write automation test plan.
- Develop the automation scripts using the automation testing tool (selenium webdriver with C#).
- Help build engineers to deploy weekly deployments (both Linux and Windows servers).
- Help with release management including continuous integration (Hudson).
- White box code review for initial build to eliminate early bugs.
- Manual smoke test for the initial build.
- Write SQL queries to help team debug database related bug.
- Create detailed test plan, test cases and weekly reports, and report to management.
- Keep tracking bugs and report matrix on bugs to management weekly.
- Do root cause analysis on critical bugs to avoid future problems.
- Help QA Lead to setup load test using Load Runner and analyze testing results.
Confidential,China Jan., 2010 – Aug., 2010
- Achieve in finding, documenting and reporting bugs,errors.
- Perform system, unit, regression, load and functional testing on applications using both automated and manual testing methods.
- Develop automation script using seleniumRC to help automation regression test.
- Experience testing dynamic websites with a server-side scripting framework such as PHP.
- Prepare QA status summary reports for each assignment and perform manual data testing.
Confidential,China Jan., 2009 –Dec., 2009
- Strongly participate in design and code reviews with the Senior HTML Programmer.
- Build Web parts, Workflows, InfoPath Forms and customized features as performing the requirements for Microsoft SharePoint using Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- Design InfoPath forms and made it browser enable so user can open it by using web browser.
- Designandcreate newworkflowstoautomatebusinessprocessesrelatedtoseveraldifferenttypes ofcorporatedocumentsusingSharePointDesigner.