- 8 years of experience in Software testing using HP tools (Quality Center,Win Runner, QTP and Test Director) on applications and databases (MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2)
- Involved in complete software testing lifecycle and experienced in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Proficient in Windows based, Web based and Client Server applications.
- Implemented various test cycles including System Testing, Integration Testing, Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing,
Black box testing, Recovery Testing, Compatibility testing and End to End Testing.
- Involved in analyzing Requirements during Requirement Gathering and Design Phase as well as forecasting and estimating future requirements
- Experience in developing Test Plans and Test cases using functional requirements and design documents specifying Testing Overview, Approach, Strategy and Scope.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background, good interpersonal skills and a quick learner with the ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Well-versed with Backend testing in SQL Server, Oracle, Toad, Sybase, AS/400 and MS-Access using SQL Queries for data verification.
- Excellent analytical, programming, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player and moves well with peers and subordinates.
Win Runner 8.0, Quick Test Pro 8.2,10.0 Mercury Quality Center 9.1, 10.0
Load Runner 7.2, Test Director 7.6,TeDium Tool
TSL(Test Script Language), VBScript, Java Script
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005, Oracle 10i/10g, Access, PL/SQL, Sybase, AS/400
SQL Query Analyzer, TOAD
SQL, JAVA,ASP,ASP.NET ,HTML, XML & DHTML
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP Pro/Vista 7
SAP ECC 6.0, Siebel 7.0
MS Office 2007, SAS Viewer, IIS 5.0,Crystal Reports, Microsoft BizTalk server 2010
Project: Landsafe Real Estate closing Services Aug 2010 - Present
Company: Confidential, Plano, TX
Role: Senior QA Engineer
Description: LandSafe, a Bank of America company, offers a comprehensive group of real estate closing services that are delivered with speed, unsurpassed customer service and superior quality. The service offered includes Valuations, Credit, Flood and Title & Closing.Valuation Service Director is the integration app between LCC (Appraisal fulfillment) and backend landsafe and bank system including lSO, WebBPO, UOS, Statusmart and Edge.
LSIP is a framework/API build on top of Microsoft Biz talk server that enables us to quickly build integration application with external customer through B2B interface.
Software/Tools: Quality Center 10.0, QTP 10.0,TeDium Data management Tool, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER 2005, Microsoft BizTalk Server, AS/400, Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7
- Analyzed High and Low level design and created Test strategies and created system Test Plans as per Business requirements.
- Performed and planned, developed and executed Component Integration test (CIT) and System Integration test (SIT) scenarios.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to analyze and update database using SQL Server.
- Worked closely with UAT and B2B Client teams (Real EC and Pinnacle Vendors) for the End-End testing.
- Performed B2B testing for customers of outside Vendors to place orders and receive updates, notifications and results for appraisal products.
- Validated request and response of XMLs sent to LSIP Middleware Microsoft BizTalk, Web services and back end database
- Performed fully integrated testing with Bank of America fulfillment system (Edge) with Appraisal, Credit and Flood (NFDA certified).
- Set up test environments to support testing of new features and special cases.
- Led and managed testing efforts for some projects and worked closely with offshore team.
- Arranged daily status call to monitor the progress of distributed testing.
- Established and implemented a QA Estimate and created traceability matrix to track the complete coverage of test case for the Business requirements.
- Extensively used QTP to automatically execute test cases for regression testing
- Extensively involved in database validation testing of the CME AS/400 in Credit Risk based project
- Involved in L3 Pre and Post Production support for Valuation Application during the Release
Project: Point of Sale & Ecommerce System May 2010 - July 2010
Company: Confidential, Richardson, TX
Role: Sr. QA Analyst
Description: ETC has developed one of the most comprehensive electronic toll collection solutions available, the RITE® Solution. This end-to-end solution replaced North Texas Toll Authority (NTTA) legacy system.
Software/Tools: Quality Center 10.0, QTP 9.2,Java, Web methods, Crystal Reports, XML, Oracle 10G, PL/SQL Developer, Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8
- Involved in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression and UAT testing.
- Performed UAT Testing for the Customer Service Center Module for NTTA.
- Conducted root cause analysis of identified defects providing Development/Business Analyst partners with sufficient detail to understand replicate and resolve the defect.
- Developed test cases for UAT for the RITE Tasks that is being issued from NTTA Customer Service
- Documented UAT Test plan according to the standards of NTTA using NTTA Template.
- Extensive experience interfacing with the business to determine testing strategy/Scope
- Extensive experience creating and retrieving test data from the database.
- Validating backend using PL/SQL Developer on Oracle DBMS
- Extensive experience working knowledge on the scalability issues common to highly trafficked Customer Service Center websites.
Project: Sales Solutioning System Aug 2009 - Mar 2010
Company: Confidential, Plano, TX
Role: Sr. QA Engineer
Description: This is a conversion project from the existing Siebel application (Sales Quote to contract) to SAP CRM System. This is being used by Global Sales Support (GSS) team and Catalog reps.
Software/Tools: Quality Center 10.0, Siebel 7, SAP Net Weaver, SAP MM/SD/CRM Module, Oracle 10i, Toad, Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7.
- Performed Emergency Release testing for all the custom packages in the existing Siebel System.
- Validated Siebel Quote Package features, characteristics and functionality with Business Reps
- Designed and created the entire Quality Assurance strategy from the ground upTest StrategyandTest Plan,Test Data,Test Case Matrix,RequirementandTraceability Matrix.
- Attending Scrum meetings and written test cases according to discussion. Followed Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Performed GUI testing on new SAP Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) via web
- Performed User Acceptance testing (UAT) of Sales Solution System by configuring "Sales Quotes to contract" custom packages.
- Validated Material, Sales Quote, and BOM using transactions in SAP SD Module.
- Performed Unit and BIT testing for custom packages in SAP Portal (SAP Net weaver)
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defect/Issues followed by the Defect Life Cycle.
- Attended walkthroughs with Offshore and Onsite teams for daily status and updates
- Performed validation, smoke testing, parallel testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing and compliance testing.
Project: Account Management System (AMS) Apr 2008 - Jun 2009
Company: Confidential, Dallas, TX
Role: QA Engineer
Description: Account Management System is a web based application that supports customer identification process. It integrates different upstream and downstream systems like customer care and Billing within the FedEx Office which enables the online users to setup the accounts to use FedEx Office's services via the account numbers and cards created by AMS system.
FPOS (FedEx Point of Sale) - FPOS is the financial system application which is used in the field for transaction of services.
Point of Sale (OTP) - It is a retail application which includes Point of Sale, Order Entry, Back Office Management and Production Management. It has various modules-OTP (Order to pay), Print Online, Direct Mail Services, File Print FedEx Kinko's etc.
Software/Tools: Quality Center 9.1, Java, Web Methods, Oracle 10i, Toad, SQL Server, Marimba,
Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7
- Created and maintained test plans that ensure comprehensive testing according to systems specifications
- Performed stress testing and compatibility testing on various builds and detected crashes of the application.
- Performed End-to-End testing of various scenarios from creating a business model in Enterprise design to developing application in smart client builder.
- Performed backend testing using Toad on Oracle DBMS and on SQL Server database.
- Involved in Functional, Regression, adhoc testing, version compatibility testing and End to End testing.
- Developed and conducted system and user acceptance test plans on completion of system testing before installation of the application on user environment.
- Tested the functionality of channel system and initiated regression testing to verify non derogation.
- Performed financial regression testing for the Point of Sale application for FedEx Services and validated the data.
- Participated in daily scrum to triage the defect tracking process.
Project: Verizon Selling System Distributed (VSSD) July 2007 - Mar 2008
Company: Confidential, Dallas, TX
Role: QA Tester (Production Support)
Description: The Verizon Selling system (Idearc Media) is an innovative application that supports Yellow pages Sales in the premise and telephone environments and integrated with Sales force automation system. VSS Distributed is customized from the Amdocs ADS/Selling baseline application, which works with the main contract System.
Software/Tools: Quality Center 9.0, C++, AMDOCS INFRA C++, UNIX, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Sybase, Windows XP, Internet Explorer, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Remedy.
- Prepared test plans and test cases and tested VSS which automates all aspects of selling process like Presales preparations, Proposal preparations, Contract closing.
- Involved in Client Acceptance Testing (CAT) for the Production Support.
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries for data verification in Oracle and Sybase.
- Identify areas of complexity, issues or conflict and escalate risks and areas of concern to all appropriate levels.
- Document, prioritize and manage incidents as they are identified and resolved
- Communicated with Sales Support team members to resolve incidents.
Role: QA Tester (UAT)
Description: PRIMO stands for Product Reservation and Inventory Management Online. It is a system that tracks availability of all limited advertising items. This is a Rewrite project from existing PRIM application to PRIMO.
Software/Tools: Quality Center 9.0, Oracle 9i, Java 2 SDK, PL/SQL
- Agile software development methodology with repeatable QA processes was used in this project.
- Meticulous attention to detail with all phases of testing including data preparation, test case design, test execution and analysis of test results.
- Involved in conversion testing for both inventory and reservation management from PRIM application to PRIMO Application at the database level.
- Tested the Business Process Workflow (UAT) for PRIMO in staging environment.
- Involved in running the Batch Job from the UNIX Server as a backup for my Supervisor.
- Participated in defect status meeting and other walkthroughs to ensure product meets the needs of business partners and client.
Project: Clinical Trial Automation Tool (eCRF) Feb 2004 - Apr 2007
Company: Confidential, Plainsboro, NJ
Role: QA Engineer
Description: eCRF is a web-based Clinical Trial Automation application that runs under a secured environment with Global access options. It can be widely used by Biotech and contract research organizations (CRO) to conduct clinical trials
Software/Tools: Test Director 7.6/Quality Center 8.2, Quick Test Professional (QTP) 8.2,
SQLServer 2000, ASP.NET, VBScript, Test Script Language, Internet Explorer 6.0, Windows XP
- Prepared test plans and test cases and tested the Electronic Case Report Form.
- Manual and automated testing for adding and updating patients in the Patient Registration module.
Project: Inventory Management System Jul 2003 - Jan 2004
Company: Confidential, North Brunswick, NJ
Role: QA Tester
Description: Inventory Management System was a part of ERP conversion project.
Software/Tools: Bugzilla, VB, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000, Manual Testing
- Performed manual testing of the following pages: Materials master record page and Purchase Order pages
- Involved in preparing the test scenario, test cases for complete application testing, Functional and GUI testing
Education Masters in Science (Mathematics)
Work Status Green card - Permanent Resident of U.S.A.