Master of Science - Engineering Management, GPA - 3.3
Relevant coursework: Engineering management, Project management,
Knowledge and Technology management, Technology development and deployment, Product design, Accounting Analysis, Engineering economy , Global supply chain management, Enterprise Resource Planning and Quality systems engineering.
Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communications, GPA - 7.7
Relevant coursework: Measurements and Instrumentation, Control Systems, Wireless Mobile Communications, Microprocessors, Environmental Engineering, Communication Networks and Fundamentals of computing.
Confidential, INDIA (Aug09 -Dec10)
- Worked as Quality Systems Analyst of the Manufacturing department.
- Performed rigorous data analysis and formulated a business strategy to make an entry into the conductor market.
- Facilitated centralized process development by outlaying a plan for a single pilot facility to improve the efficiency of a manufacturing unit.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams and implemented actionable items to balance various competing projects constraints, which included quality, budgeting, resources and risk, ensuring cost reduction of over 10% YoY.
- Green belt holder in Six Sigma from MSME, India, which follows the materials of ASQ.
Confidential, India (Jun - Jul 2008)
- Pan-India Project on 'Improving application process systems to an error free service.
- Analyzed several systems across India for error prone factors affecting bank applicants.
- Sole point of contact for my research; individually developed leads for improving applicant system.
Confidential, India (Apr - Jun2008)
- Helped in promoting peace and conflict resolution amongst backward casts.
- Helped in creating educational awareness amongst the people by conducting social camps and classes for rural society.
- General Secretary of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Co-coordinated and organized the National level symposium for the department of Electronics and Communication.
- Simulated Marketing strategies for Product Development.
- Designed and implemented a solar powered LED lighting system.
- Created a model for optimal solar power reception.
- Designed an electronic salt tester which accurately measures the level of salt in liquids.
- C, C++
- Object Oriented Programming
ACHIEVEMENTS & INTERESTS:
- Won a National level symposium for Robotics.
- Achieved a score of 800/800 in Quantitative Skills in GRE.
- Won the gold medal in the tennis tournament held by American International School Chennai.
- Technology: I enjoy keeping up-to-date with latest technologies and advancements and have a keen interest in understanding how they can be adapted in other situations.
- Sports: I am a quick learner and enjoy playing new sports. I am particularly interested in playing tennis and in cue sports.