Self-disciplined, productive, emerging IT professional with solid customer service and technical skills. Great soft skills, works well under pressure, strong prioritization and time management skills. Diligent note taker and works well in task oriented environments. Strong ability to accept and apply feedback to enhance skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 Suite, Windows (98, XP, Vista). Expertise includes using advanced features in Excel and Word, including pivot tables, templates and embedding objects and tables. Project management skills include MS Excel, MS Project, MS SharePoint, Lotus Notes/Outlook, time management and prioritization.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia August 2011 - Present
Q.A System Analyst Intern
- Performing System Testing functions for Applications Services implementation.
- Contributed to the Budworks Capital Rewrite Project by developing each test plan and test case based on the high-leveled and detailed design.
- Working knowledge of performance testing tools and methodology and process Online Customer Service Support Transactions, Structure Query Language Transactions (SQL), and test Scenarios Setups/Verifications.
Confidential, Kennesaw, Georgia December 2010 - March 2011
Handled cash and processed credit card transactions. Welcomed the customers with proper verbiage and ensured a pleasant dining experience while managing a variety administrative tasks.
Student and Intern
- Enrolled in a one-year technical and professional skills training program that includes an opportunity to intern with a top corporation.
- Successfully completed six months of college coursework in technology (including comprehensive hardware and software components), business communications, and professional skills.
- Earned college credits concurrently at Atlanta Metropolitan College.
- During the Learning and development received "Year Up Core Value of Excellence Student Award."
- Earned a six-month internship at Southern Company.
High School Diploma
South Cobb high School Advanced Orchestra, First Chair-Viola
INTERESTS & OTHER EXPERIENCE
Enjoys reading, drawing, and running