- Vast background in Quality, Product Design & Development, Manufacturing, and Purchasing areas.
- Strong organizational, leadership, communication, negotiations & problem solving skills.
- Proven record of meeting critical timelines and developing company wide processes and procedures which improved organization's efficiency and generated significant cost savings.
- Excellent record in supplier development, improving underachieving suppliers to become best in class.
- Multiple recognitions and awards, including Chrysler Purchasing Executive VP Excellence Award.
- Thorough knowledge of all manufacturing processes and ability to quickly achieve improvements.
- Completion of Shainin Black Belt training.
- Wide industry exposure.
- Expert in Molding, Machining, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, etc.
- Expert in TS, QS, APQP, PSO, PPAP, SPC & Control Plans
- Expert in Supplier Development & Error/Mistake Proofing
- Expert in TPS, 5S, Lean Manufacturing & Kaizen
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Expert in TQM, QFD, FMEA, DFA, DFM & GD & T
- Knowledgeable in Experimental Design & SPC
- Used Unigraphics, PROE, Catia & AutoCAD
- Operated CMM and Perceptron Optical CMM
- Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian languages
Confidential, Troy, MI May 09 - Present
Quality Manager / Purchasing Manager
- Developed standards, processes and procedures for GAZ-US quality organization.
- Originated and managed supplier development process with GAZ-Russia engine supplier (goal setting, reporting, plant wide audit and detailed improvement plan).
- Achieved 40% quality / warranty score improvement in 6 months.
- Reviewed and approved NAFTA supplier processes and documentation.
- Developed and implemented commodity and aftermarket component selling strategies.
- Through supplier negotiations achieved significant tooling and piece price reductions.
- Conducted various types of training and coaching both in Russian and in English.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI Dec 08 - May 09
Owner - Quality and Process Improvement Consulting
- Streamlined manufacturing process; developed detailed step-by-step work instructions; eliminated unnecessary steps; implemented reliable verification process and improved consistency of the products for a major package meal manufacturer for home bound adults in the mid west region.
- Acieved 27% cost savings per portion and significant complaints reduction over the next several months.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI Aug 99 - Dec 08
Senior Supplier Quality Commodity Specialist
Chrysler Technical Center, Powertrain Purchasing
- Managed all aspects of supplier activities for Powertrain critical commodities (All Plastic Components, Air/Fuel Systems, Throttle Bodies, Transmissions, T-Cases, Axle Diffs, Shifters, etc.) & engine dress sequencing plants.
- Developed commodity strategies. Analyzed & approved FMEA, DVP & R, Control Plans, Error Proofing, Run-at-Rate, Capability data, etc. Conducted APQP, process sign offs & supplier audits. Led problem solving, root cause & warranty analysis, process & product enhancements.
- Managed supplier development & continuous improvement.
- Conducted training.
- Participated in cost savings initiatives.
- Prepared a range of upper management presentations.
Confidential, Trenton, MI
Manufacturing Quality Engineer
- Qualified new equipment & gages. Supported launch and retool.
- Conducted Gage R & R, process capability studies, SPC & root-cause analysis.
- Continuously improved machining processes.
- Addressed and resolved numerous quality issues with various global gage and tooling vendors.
- Developed gage instructions and dimensional control plans.
Confidential, Allen Park, MI Nov 96 - Aug 99
Product Design Engineer
Mercedes Benz of Brazil (MBB) Light Tuck Cab (LTC) Program
- Designed Cockpit and Interior Trim components.
- Traveled to Brazil to review and improve design, tooling and manufacturing processes as well as to procure mold and purchase parts suppliers.
- Prepared DFMEA, Test Plans, and Timing Charts.
- Developed assembly sequence and fixturing methods.
- Facilitated QS-9000 certification.
Ford-Mazda Thailand JV Ranger-Fighter Program
- Coordinated prototype testing of Cockpit and Interior Trim components.
- Managed test fixture builds, developed test plans, prepared various reports and analyzed test issues. Participated in gage design, certification and R & R studies.
- Developed process flow charts for prototype builds.
- Performed process capability studies.
- Traveled to Thailand and Japan to support plant launch and coordinate testing.
Confidential, Burr Ridge, IL Feb 96 - Nov 96
Product / Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
- Improved design of cab frame components for the new large agricultural tractor.
- Worked with Case plants & suppliers to address and resolve manufacturing & quality concerns with new designs.
- Supported new tractor cab frame prototype builds and coordinated parts procurement.
- Assisted with testing and certification of agricultural tractors Roll-Over Protective Structures.
Master of Science in Engineering Management
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes