- Over 3 years of professional experience in Quality Assurance, analysis, design and development of Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Cases with an emphasis on testing Web Based and Client Server Applications.
- Extensive experience in Manual and Black Box Testing.
- Strong Technical expertise in Functional, GUI and Regression Testing.
- Expertise in System Testing, Sanity Testing, Integration Testing.
- Experience in developing Traceability Matrix, Test Cases, Bug Logging
- Experience in Test Management tools - Quality Center, Bugzilla.
- Proficient in Manual Testing on Windows platform, Client Server and WEB applications.
- Performed Web based and Client Server Application testing using Quality Center.
- Wrote basic SQL queries to pull data from the database.
- Exposure to different SDLC models and phases.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independentlyor as a team Member.
Testing Tools : Quality Center, Bugzilla
Operating Systems : Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
GUI : Visual Basic, Developer 2000 (Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5).
Databases : MS Access, Oracle, MS SQL server 6.0/7.0.
Microsoft Office Tools : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook
Client Name: Confidential, July 10 - Sep '11
Project Name: Realtor QA Tester
Confidential, is a web based Real estate portal developed for Real Estate Industry. Sellers can sell their residential, Commercial and International properties thru CREA. Buyers can search for properties and Realtor Details listed in the website. The search is performed on the basis of different parameters like property id, City, and Postal code selected by the user.
My role involved in testing the Residential properties module.
- Participated in Business meetings and discussions for gathering requirements.
- Involved in performing all phases of end-to-end testing, including Integration, System, Regression, GUI and Functional testing of the application.
- Involved in Requirements Management using Quality Center.
- Involved in preparing detailed Test Plan and Test Cases by understanding the user requirements.
- Participated in Executing Manual test scripts.
- Involved in performing Backend Testing by writing basic SQL queries to retrieve and validate the data displayed in the application.
- Participated in reporting and tracking Critical, high, medium, low severity defects and logging into Defect tab of the Quality Center.
- Coordinated with System Analysts to enhance Test Plan and Test Scenarios in Quality Center.
- Participated in Building test scenarios and test cases (negative / positive) to validate expected Results.
- Involved in preparing Traceability Matrix document.
Environment : ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000, Java, Windows 2000,Quality Center
Client Name: Confidential, Sep 09 - June '10
Project Name : AT & T QA Tester
New features have been provided to Internet customers and my role involved testing the new functionality.
- Involved in requirement analysis.
- Involved in developing test plans based on BRD Involved in performing different types of testing, such as Functionality, Regression Testing, and Integration,System Testing during the Testing Life Cycle.
- Extensively involved in developing test cases to test the Functionality of the application. Document all test cases using Quality Center. Performed manual tests via navigation of the application. Logged defects during the test execution phase. Bug tracking and defect reporting features of Quality Center were utilized to track, maintain and close defects. Prioritized test requirements and organized test cases accordingly
Environment: ASP, VB.Net, HTML, SQL Server 2000, Java Script,
Client Name: Confidential, Jan 09 - Aug 09
Project Name: NetBiz Role: QA Tester
MOT(Media One Technologies) the pioneer of web solutions intend to reach the customer through the system NetBiz to cater to their various needs.
MOT provides the services like Web Design, Web Domain & Hosting and ecommerce solutions.
Administration staff can access and maintain all the information available in the database. Administrator has all the privileges to manipulate the data and operate all the features available.
Involved in testing the functionality of Web Domain and Web Hosting that includes registering the client details, renewing their memberships and validating the Payments.
Responsibilities:Extensively involved in manual testing Involved in creating Test plan and test scenarios to cover overall quality assurance testing Responsible for Black box testing of the application Performed System testing on different modules Performed Functional, Regression, GUI, Integration Testing Performed Navigation testing and cross-browser testing with IE and Netscape to test the application behavior. Defect Reporting and Defect Tracking by using Bugzilla, and also followed up with the development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status Involved in preparing Traceability matrix document to reflect test coverage.
Project Name: Customer Relationship July 08 - Dec 08
Role: QA Tester Trainee
Visual graph Systems is software Development Company involved in selling custom made CRM products for small businesses. The application stores Organization Details, Employee Details, Customers Details, Product Details, etc.
My role involved in testing the employee module that contains features such as generating a unique number for each employee, calculating the no. of hours and payments etc.
- Involved in Complete Life Cycle of this Project from Business requirement to User acceptance Testing.
- Perform manual testing and document test results
- Developed test cases to verify software functionality.
- Prepared test input data for positive and negative test cases.
- Execution of test cases, verification the actual results against the expected results and documenting in the test plan.
- Defect Reporting & Defect tracking using Excel.
- Created test cases for GUI, Regression and functional testing.
Environment: Windows NT, Java, SQL Server, EXcel
Bachelor of Commerce
Diploma in Computer Applications.