I am a highly motivated and hardworking Electrical Engineer and Software Analyst with four years experience, a BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering, and an advanced background in designing and testing complex electrical and software systems. My objective to is to leverage my past experiences working in fast paced, start up environments into a career in the cutting edge electronics, electric vehicle, battery management, and renewable energy industries.
Bachelors of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Hardware and Software Design: Mixed Signal Circuit Design and Layout, BOM selection, Component level board debug, Automated test software development and debug, Design automation using VBA and Excel, Rich Internet Application testing automation.
- • Applications: Allegro Schematic Capture, Mentor Schematic Capture, Matlab, RIATest, AutoCAD, PSpice, L-Edit, TSpice, Active-HDL, Toad MySQL, Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes.
- Languages used: C#, C++, JAVA, SQL, Verilog, HTML, MIPS Assembly, Python, Action Script, misc test scripting.
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98/95, UNIX, Sun, Linux, OSX.
Quality Assurance and Support Analyst, Confidential,
Los Angeles, CA October 2009 - Present
- Responsible for Quality Assurance and Support of a Rich Internet Application that provides software as a service in the financial industry, responsible for developing customer specific python scripts.
- Develop and execute test plans to verify and validate new Flex/Java/MySQL database features on weekly release schedule.
- Fully responsible for the development of an Automated Test Suite using RIATest to automate regression testing and testing of new features.
- Support senior level customer issues; identify customer issues, find the cause of the issues, report and track the issues, and communicate the issue and resolution of the issue directly to the customer.
Norwood, MA June 2006 - September 2009
- Designing mixed signal / control circuit hardware for Automated Test Equipment applications of customer automotive, power management, and high speed data convertors, including designing and building prototype and manufactured PCBs.
- Developing automated test applications to test customer semiconductor devices.
- Providing direct customer support for hardware and software development.
- Proving customers and engineering groups with advanced data analysis documentation.
- Assisting hardware and software engineering teams in the debug and validation of new instruments.
- Developing benchmarks and first of kind solutions for new markets and devices.
- Interacting as part of the worldwide team to provide customer focus and to help our customer’s transition from development into production.
Woburn, MA Spring 2005
- Reproduced customer reported software defects, verified fixes and conducted regression tests.
- Ran open defects in new code releases and updated statistics in company defect database.
- Built code executables for testing.
- Conducted performance testing and formatted performance data for reports.
- Provided first line maintenance of lab printers and test fixtures, including software and hardware upgrades.
- Assisted service engineers for higher-level maintenance.
Bellville, NJ Fall 2003
- Completed daily updating of multiple databases using Lotus Notes.
- Performed analysis and reporting of production data.
- Assisted R&D lab engineers.
- Assisted process engineer with daily tasks such as developing corrective actions and implementing a data acquisitions system.