- Over 5+ years of experience as Software Quality Assurance. Expertise in Requirements review, Test Documentation, Test Management following both manual and automation test methodologies.
- Experienced in defining Testing methodologies, Designing Test Plan and Test cases, verifying and validating Web based e-commerce applications and Documentation based on standards for Software Development and effective QA implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile methodologies.
- Experience of the full software testing life Cycle (STLC) methodologies to ensure the quality Assurance Control.
- Highly experienced in Functional, Black Box, Integration, System, End-to-End, Smoke, Web, User Acceptance (UAT), Positive & Negative, Compatibility and Regression Testing.
- Expertise in RDBMS Backend testing for data validation in Oracle, DB2 and SQL server 2000.
- Experience writing and executing automated testing scripts using Quick Test professional performing manual testing in Windows and UNIX environment.
- Experience in testing various kinds of application in Pharmaceutical andTele communication.
- Good experience in tracking bugs and generating reports using Quality center, lotus notes, Clear case, and documenting of test document using MS Office tools.
- Hands on experience with HP Mercury Quality Center for Test Management and Quick Test Professional for functional Test Automation.
- Good interaction with developers, managers and team members to coordinate job task.
- Capable team Player, detail-oriented and motivated individual with strong analytical and communication skills.
Functional Testing Tools: Win Runner7.5/7.0/6.0, Quick Test Professional 6.5/5.6.
Defect tracking Tools: Rational clear Quest 2.0, Test Derectory7.6 Quality center Professional
Languages: Java, Visual Basic 5.0, SQL and PL/SQL.
Operating System: Windows XP/2000/ME, UNIX
RDBMS/Database: Oracle 9i/10g, TOAD, PL/SQL server , MS- SQL
Client: Confidential,Blue Bell, PA. Feb 2011 Present
Role: QA Tester/Analyst
United Bio Source Corporation is a global scientific and medical affairs organization that partners with life science companies to develop and commercialize their products.UBC help generate authoritative, real-world evidence of product effectiveness, safety and value to assist health care decisions and enhance patient care. UBC is a leader in peri- and post-approval product development; safety and risk management; health economics and outcomes research pricing, coverage, reimbursement, and access strategies; and medical publications and communications.
- Developed an integrated test plan for product safety application.
- Responsible for Integration testing of all subsystem and components of various deployment modes of the Product safety and customer/Client/provider management system and 21 CFR Part 11 applications.
- Responsible for design, implement and execute comprehensive development integration test to validate major end-to end flows and the basic functionality of the features of application are working as product specification.
- Involved in the team test, test planning, test scripts design, test development test execution and debugging.
- Generate QA test plan on multiple platforms using manual and automated QA methods.
- Involved in Functional, Regression and GUI testing of the webTesting.
- DevelopedTest data matrix for test cases.
- Identified the documented defects and verified the bugs fixed by developer during each phase of Black Box Testing.
- Involved in performing backend testing by writing and executing various SQL Queries in PL/SQL tool. And created a test data document for test execution.
- Prepared Test plan and Test cases/Test Scenarios documentation for the web based application after careful analysis of requirement and specification.
- Scheduled batch job execution for test cycle and daily schedules.
- Worked closely with Developers and Business Analysts to communicate QA issues, testing status with the testing team.
- Identified software problems, wrote easy to follow bug reports, logged them into bug tracking database (Quality center), and monitored their progress and results.
- Participated in weekly Project status meeting and updates the testing Progress.
Environment:Manual Testing, Quality Center ,Excel Sheet,Micro soft word,VB,ASP,SQLserver,UNIX, and Windows NT.
Client: Confidential,Cherry Hill . NJ. May 2008 Dec 2010
Role: QA Tester/Analyst.
Project: International Customer information Service (Tele-Communication)
Zone Telecom, is long distance service provider offering everything from dedicated and switched long distance service to data, advanced inbound features, carrier redundancy architectures, teleconferencing, and integrated local digital service with carrier neutral approach. Responsibility included testing application like Billing, Credit card/ACH charging, Rating and Testing Customer Support Tool.
- Developed an integrated test plan for billing, Credit Card /ACH charging applications.
- Responsible for Integration testing of all subsystem and components of various deployment modes of the billing and customer management system. Converged, postpaid-only, Prepaid-only.
- Participated in requirement analysis and Prepared Test Plan and Test cases which include testing objectives and the task list.
- Coordination with team lead and identification of errors of logical Failure in Billing and GPF errors in data storage modules in backend.
- Worked for testing the web applications Accuracy in Billing by giving sample data and generating a bill.
- Black Box and Sanity testing,Regressionas a part of Automation.
- Integration Testing- Testing of all three modules by creating a group or individual practices.
- User Acceptance Testing: of the Website Administration.
- Black End Testing using SQLstatement.
- Bug tracking and setting Priorities and severity’s used Clear Quest,Excel sheetas tracking tool.
- Compatibility testing of the Application on different browsers.
Environment: Erwin, Oracle 8i,Unix, SQL server, clear case, Windows NT.
Client :Confidential,PA. Jan 2007 - Feb 2008 Role: QA Tester
The world\'s largest research-based pharmaceutical company. Wyeth/Pfizer provide a good health by, finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges. Pfizer is committed to applying science and there global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. Wyeth strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them. Have a leading portfolio of products and medicines that support wellness and prevention, as well as treatment and cures for diseases across a broad range of therapeutic areas
- Interacted with product Management for Product requirement Analysis (PRA) and for Feature requirement Specification (FRS).
- Involved in developing and executing test plans, test script and test cases for health care professional Webapplications.
- Analyzed system requirement and developed test scripts and test cases for system testing of the Web application.
- Created Test Scenarios based on business requirement.
- Performed the Back end Testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL statement on oracle Database Manually.
- Involved in developing automated test scripts using QTP. Extensively used data Parameterization, GUI Checkpoints, database checkpoints and synchronization statements.
- Performed functional and regression testing with applicable downstream system.
- Involved in writing the functional test cases using Excel Sheet and uploading the test cases from Excel sheet into Quality center.
- Used Quality Center for test management, defect tracking and providing useful metrics to management.
- Interact with Developer with to follow up on Defect/Issues.
Environment: Quality center, Excel Sheet ,Manual Testing, Visual Basic 5.0, SQL Server .
Confidential,Feb 2005 Jan 2006Role: QA Analyst.
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the world’s leading information technology companies. Through its Global Network Delivery Model, Innovation Network and solution Accelerators, TCS focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively. A part of TATA Group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 140,000 of the world’s best trained IT consultant in 42 countries.
Confidential, Richardson, TX / Pune, INDIA.
BSC (Base Station Controller):Description: The BSC is the system that connects the Base station to Mobile switching center (MSC).It Provides function such as soft handoffs, power control of individual traffic channel links.
- Involved in the analysis of Business, Functional Requirements and designing and developing testplans,test Cases, Test reports for manual tests.
- Performed extensive back-end database testing using SQL query toolTOAD.
- Extensive experience in tracking bugs using Bug tracking tool Clarify.
- Maintained the already existing test cases for enhancement and modification with the product for further releases.
- Responsible for testing and sending out build status on arrival of new build every day.
- Actively participated in daily bug triage meeting and other meeting.
- Used Rational Clear Case as Version Control tool.
- Participated in weekly Project status meeting and updates the testing Progress.
Environment: Web Sphere Portal Server, Web sphereApplication, Clear case, DB2 Oracle UNIX.
Education: Bachelor of Science, MBA