To obtain an active position in innovate development environment as a Quality Assurance Engineer where I can use my expertise for the potential growth of the organization and self.
Having 6+ years of experience in Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Embedded systems domain and Applications domain
- Implementation of various international standards and models such as
- CMMI V1.3
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS9100 Rev C
- Automotive SPICE
- As an IQA auditor, auditing the technical and functional groups as per internal audit plan.
- Participating in identification and in Implementation of CAPA for non-conformance.
- Developed the checklists and process documents contributing to Automotive SPICE certification.
- Successfully represented as QA in Automotive SPICE L3 audit.
- Represented as Functional Area Representative (FAR) for QA and Metrics group in the CMMI v1.2 Level 5 appraisal.
- Driving the V&V Process Improvement team at organization level.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in test planning, test design, test execution and test results analysis
- Proficient in functional, regression, system integration and system testing.
- V&V processes definition for Automotive Solutions group
- Conducted various process training like Peer review, Defect Prevention, Configuration Management, Automotive SPICE,AS9100,CMMi,ISO Overview, etc
- Working as Sr.QAE in Confidential,from Aug-2011
- Worked as QAE in Confidential,from Apr-2006 to Aug-2011
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor
- Certified in Software Quality Assurance
Quality Processes : ISO9001:2008, CMMI V1.3, Automotive SPICE, AS9100,
Languages : C, C++, UML
Testing Tools : Manual Testing, POLYSPACE, CANTATA
Configuration Tools : Visual source safe (VSS), DOORS
PM Tools : MS Project-2000, IPMS, JIRA
Defect Tracking Tools : E-Tracker
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participating in project Kickoff, Project Progress Review, CAR meeting and Closure meeting of the assigned projects.
- Implementing ISO, AS9100 Rev C, CMMi and 5S, RCA and VSM across AERO-IT group.
- Facilitating the projects in identification of processes and defining the IPMP.
- Imparting Quality, CMMi, AS9100, Automotive SPICE and QMS related trainings.
- Conducting and reporting of compliance/audits (Process and Configuration) reports to various levels of management.
- Sharing best practices with project team, QA team & Management
- Risk Management: Facilitation in establishing risk-management strategy, identifying risks, evaluate, categorize and prioritize risks and tracking.
- Reviewing the Tire-I, Tire-II MRM data, Dashboard data and control tower data.
- Preparation and presentation of Quality Status to the senior management on Weekly.
- Conducting Work Product, Process and Release audits as per the plan.
- Process improvements Identification and implementation and proposing changes in existing process.
- Providing training on BO-QPPO,PPM’s for Team leaders, Project Managers and QA’s.
- Statistical Analysis: collecting and analyzing the project metrics and facilitating in identifying the corrective actions using SPC technique.
- Participating in MRM and reporting the quality status to management.
- Conducting Internal Audits for various groups based on the internal audit plans.
- Driving the Process improvement group to improve the quality and reduce the turn backs.
- Collection and analysis of organization wide metrics and participation in PPB and QPPO creations as part of Metric council team.
- Executing functional, Integration and system test cases and prepared test summary report need basis
- Tracking the bugs using E-Tracker, JIRA tool.
Project Details: (Aug-11 to till date)
- Providing clear objectives and goals in line with that of the organization.
- Interacting with Project groups, customers / prospects and customers\' quality groups on quality related issues.
- Plan, organize, conduct internal audits/Process audits and pursue closure of findings.
- Plan, facilitate certification audits and sustain them.
- Review the internal audit reports and facilitate for closer and escalation of unresolved issues.
- Review Business Unit/ department level metrics baselines and interact and facilitate creation of Organization wise baselines.
- Review the reports, presentations and Participate in Management Review meetings.
- Facilitate projects in the implementation of processes and provide support for delivery of high quality products and services.
- Report project status, concerns and achievements to the senior management and clients.
- Establish a positive & healthy work environment to motivate, mentor and drive team members.
Free Flow Output Manager
July-2010 to Aug-2011
Output Manager is an output management system. Its primary purpose is to sit in front of a fleet of production printers and manage the flow of print jobs submitted to them. All Output Manager Applications are installed on a single Windows 2003 Server. Although the Output Manager applications are installed on a single host, its primary graphical user interface is accessed through a Web browser and can therefore be run on any connected host.
Output Manager supports a rich set of job processing attributes. Job attributes may be supplied via a default job ticket associated with a queue, a job ticket prepended to the print data stream or from instructions delivered via the submission protocol. Output Manager supports five device choosing paradigms: Round-robin, High-watermark, Capability matching, Least-busy by job count and Least-busy by page count.
Quality Assurance Engineer
QMS,IPMS,VSS, Windows 2003 R2 SP2, JIRA, Test link,
Dec-2008 to Jun-2010
Functional Verification of ORC Module: The Airbag Electronic Control Unit system controls the Airbag Deployment in the Automobiles. The system periodically diagnoses the inputs from the on-board and remote accelerometer sensors and determines the crash event based on the received data. Once a valid crash is determined, corresponding bags will be deployed depending on the type of the crash (front, side & rear).
Polyspace testing: Integrated testing using Polyspace tool for identifying the red, grey and orange errors in the application. This is used to identify the critical, potential run-time errors in the code and also used to identify the uncovered portions.
Quality Assurance Engineer
General Insurance Configurator
Dec-2007 to Nov-2008
General Insurance Configurator is a suite of components that satisfies the need of a comprehensive insurance system. Configurator has been developed as a product, with its entire suite of components serving the comprehensive needs of a typical insurance organization, or as individual components catering to specific organizational needs. These Configurator components can be easily ported to platforms of choice and/or customized to suit as the specific business practices and rules of an insurance organization. Configurator allows users to rapidly and easily define new insurance products, make changes to existing products and establish rules that govern the product\'s behaviour.
GENSISYS Configuration will be customized to address the following functional components
- Banking & Accounts
- Claims , General Work flow
Quality Assurance Engineer
QMS, IPMS, Web Prompt, E-Tracker and VSS.
Dec-2006 to Nov-2007
Carries out different tasks for Electronics Control Systems (ECS) group of TRW.
The main objective of the project is to support the customer in safety systems development, verification and validation on HVAC, Rain sensor and Steering Column Modules, performance and non performance sub systems of Breaking module by using Polyspace, Comms and Failsafe testing and also system testing with Proveout testing (CAN Proveout, DIAG Proveout).
Providing the support in SCR implementation and development of in house tools for execution of tasks.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Apr-2006 to Nov-2006
The aim of the project is to develop a safe and automated breaking system for automobiles. Automobiles have sensors mounted on their wheels, which provide the information such as speed of the car. Whenever driver of the automobile applies breaks, the Anti Lock Breaking System calculates the speed of car and the effect of applying breaks at current speed.
- Identifying Critical bugs including array bouncing, wrapping, unintended data type promotions, Divide by zero errors.
- Identifying Design spec and code mismatches in functionality and DDE range exceeding problems.
Polyspace, CANTATA,VC++ Compiler and VSS.