Seeking Full-time or Part time job in the field of Electrical/Software Quality Engineering.
- Experience at using HP Mercury tools like Quality center, QTP, Load Runner
- Fundamentally sound with object oriented design and programming skills in C, C++, Java, VB script.
- Experienced in performing Functionality Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Efficiency in performing testing using automation tools like Load Runner, QuickTestPro, Quality Center
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Fundamentally sound using defect filing tools Bugzilla, Clear quest.
- Efficiency in using tools like MATLAB, Quality Center 9.0, QTP 8.2, UML, XML, KEIL and OPNET
- Fundamentally sound knowledge of different network security and interface protocols: RTP/RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS, CDMA, VOIP, CAN, I2C, SPI, ISDN, TCP/IP, RS-232, RS-485
- Efficient in solving SQL, relational database related queries.
- Knowledge of test automation tools like Junit, Selenium.
- Computing Technologies: HTML, DHTML, General-purpose CPUs, DSPs, ASICs & FPGAs
- Experience in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
- Self Starter, Self Motivator, Quick Learner & Interested to work on various kinds of technologies and adaptable to new and challenging team environment.
- Finely tuned analytical, critical thinking and debugging skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Quick Test Professional 9.5/9.0/8.2, Quality Center 8.2/9.0, Load Runner, Rational Clear Quest, Selenium, Test Director
Basics of C, C++, SQL, XML, UML,VBScript, Perl
SQL Server 2000, MySQL, MS-Access.
Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, LINUX, UNIX, MS-DOS, Mac OS.
IIS, PWS, Web logic, iPlanet, Apache.
VHDL, Verilog, Keil C, Circuit-Maker, Quartus II, Micro wind, Xilinx, Model Sim
MIPS, 8051 Assembly, 8086
OPNET, MATLAB, MS Office, Flash, Visual Basic
M.S in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Related courses: Computer System Architecture-I, Computer System Architecture-II, Computer Network and Internets, Ad Hoc Networking, Multimedia Networking, Advanced Digital Communication I, Advanced Digital Communication II, Wireless Communication, Cisco Network Security – 1, RF Technology, Embedded System, Power Control System.
B.S in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Related Courses: VLSI design, Digital Signal Processing, Satellite Communication, Power engineering, Optical Fiber communication, Digital Image & Audio-Video processing, Programming in C, Mobile communication.
Software Test Engineer at Confidential,USA: June’08-Dec’08
Confidential,is a leading mobile marketing company. It currently serve mobile advertisements on millions of handsets everyday across the world.
- Extensively used HP Quality Center for project management which included requirements management, Test management and Defect management under AGILE Development Methodology.
- In initial iterations of agile development, performed integration and functional testing manually and managed test scripts using HP Quality Center.
- In later part, transformed manual scripts to automation scripts and extensively worked on Quick Test Pro (QTP) for functional, regression and integration testing.
- Designed and created Test Automation Framework and automated testing process using Quick Test Pro.
- Exclusively worked on Expert View of QTP and created automation test scripts by working on Descriptive Programming using VB Script.
- Successfully created and enhanced automation test scripts and tested core functionalities such as “Find a Builder”, “Search a Plan”, “Buy the plan” which included the payment requirements and many more Search Tabs.
- Exclusively used QTP features viz. Output Values, Parameterization (Data-Driven Test), Regular Expression and many more to automate the testing process.
- Performed Acceptance test (UAT) before transitioning the application to the production.
- Logged defects and maintained test scripts using Quality Center.
- Successfully maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM’s).
QA Test Engineer at Confidential,Delhi, India: Sep’06-Aug’07
Confidential,is a medical research foundation dedicated to bringing advanced medical technologies to the public to provide significant improvements to the health, security, and quality of life for people suffering from debilitating medical conditions. As a QA engineer I was working on Health care management project.
- Responsible for routine tests for prototype devices in an R&D environment and help develop system/software validation test plans
- Experience on Different SDLC Models- Waterfall, Agile-Scrum-Pair Programming, RUP.
- Proficiency in working on J2EE, Client-Server architecture on a web based application.
- Developed automated test process using Perl Scripting, Quick Test Pro to create scripts for regression testing.
- Performed Black box, Manual Testing, Automation, Integration, System, Functional, and Regression Testing.
- Experience in QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Proficient in execution of various Test Scripts using QTP, Test Director and Load Runner.
- Extensively involved in Database testing using SQL Queries to view the transactions for Client/server testing.
- Involved in analyzing business and technical requirements and workflow of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience and knowledge on different software development methodologies like RUP, Waterfall, and Agile.
- Expert in designing Test Strategy, developing Test Plan and creating Test Cases.
Software Quality Engineer at Confidential,Mumbai, India May’05- July’06
Confidential,is among the global leaders in offering technology IP (Intellectual Property) and domain expertise to create and trade on next-generation financial markets, which are transparent, efficient and liquid, across all asset classes including equities, commodities, currencies and bonds among others. I was involved in the Investor Management Project, in which I tested ‘Income Statement’, ‘Annual Reports’, ‘Balance Sheet’ and ‘Stock Information’.
- Developed Test Plans and Test cases utilizing the functional requirements specification.
- Created Test Scripts using QTP for testing the functionality of the application.
- Used QC for enhancement requests, assign work activities, and assess the real status of projects throughout the life cycle.
- Created and implemented Test Plans and Test Scripts based on technical specifications and business requirements.
- Involved in Functional Testing, System testing with team members and UAT testing with users.
- Organized meetings with team members, Business Analysts and business users to discuss the Use Cases or requirements, test plans, test scripts and defects.
- Extensively used SQL quires to perform data integrity testing.
- Created weekly status report and documented complete release notes.
Environment: QTP 8.2, Quality Center 8.2, XML, Perl Script, Rational Clear Quest, Oracle, Microsoft SQL server, Windows NT/2000/XP
QA Engineer Confidential,April’04-March’05
As QA Engineer, I was involved in testing all kinds of applications like Web based Internet and Intranet. Involved in various projects like, Project Tracking system, Material Distribution services, Service Center and also maintained the websites Agent Portal, Web Reporting and also maintained the problem tickets for all these applications.
- Developed Test Plans and Test cases utilizing the functional requirements specification
- Interacted with Test Lead and Developers to resolve the issues raised during the testing phase
- Actively involved in both Manual and Automated testing
- Created Test Scripts using QTP for testing the functionality of the application
- Involved in Functional testing, System testing, Integration testing of the application
- Inserted Synchronization points and check points in QTP scripts whenever necessary
- Involved in testing the back-end database by executing the SQL scripts
- Performed Load and Stress testing using Load Runner
- Created the Virtual user scripts and enhanced them with Transactions, Rendezvous points and Monitored Scenarios for Performance/Load Testing
- Created GUI Vuser scripts (For Running in Scenario) using Load Runner
- Worked closely with developer team to resolve problems and to improve the functionality of the application
- Maintained the Defects using Defect Tracking System in Quality center.
- Used QC for enhancement requests, assign work activities, and assess the real status of projects throughout the life cycle
Lab Assistant at Confidential,
- Helped students to solve their queries regarding MATLAB and C, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics.
Office Assistant at Confidential,USA.
- Organized websites and Used MS office tools for a state level conference named “IEYC Early Childhood Conference”.
Developed a code in JAVA, which works as server and client.
Server can transfer requested data or information by introducing socket and channels. This can be done on the particular assigned port.
Distance Vector Routing Algorithm:
Created algorithm for calculating shortest path from every nodes.
The routing used is real-time based simulated using a ‘Visual C++’.
Establishment of Firewall Configurations using OPNET:
Created a company network of 50 stations which is guided by firewall. We have used different scenario (blocking, non blocking, prevent hacking) for the performance.
Designed and implemented a code in ‘Visual C++’ which can be used for 64/128/256 byte cache memory for up to 8 way set assosiativity. Detects the number of hits and misses during the access of byte address.
Modified MIPS Lite:
Created a design and implementation using a code in ‘Verilog HDL’ for a 16 bit MIPS Processor.
Modified MIPS Lite is a Load Store Architecture which contains 8 registers. It has a Byte Addressable memory with one word (16 bit) instruction.
Serial port Communication using 89c52
Developed a code in “C” for transferring data from one work station to the LCD screen.
Displays the output on the screen what we have stored in Microcontroller 89c52 by KEIL software.
College Management System:
Designed and implemented a code in ‘Visual C++’ for the college management system.
Here we have developed software to store and get the information of the students.
Mobile Battery Charger:
Established a hardware circuit for Nokia phones’ battery charger using DC supply.
Used 230-9 volt transformer to get 9V DC from 230V AC by using rectifier and filter we can get appropriate output to fed mobile battery.
Mobile to PC Interface:
Established the project by Using hyper-terminal and also writing a code in ‘Visual C++’.
Established a code to convert the PDU format message in to normal language. By Using this Project you can make any changes in your mobile phones by using PC.