I am a highly customer-service-focused call center support manager innovative, diligent and creative leader with proven strengths in call center operations, process, training and quality assurance design and development.KEY STRENGTHS, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate to all levels within the customer environment and across functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage diverse teams and implement complex, broad initiatives successfully Solid analytical skills and can discuss analyses with others.
- Excellent supply chain skills with complete understanding of the associated metrics to facilitate optimal inventories, high fill rates, high inventory turns, and limited obsolete inventories.
- A strong customer orientation that establishes and maintains those relationships that lead to long term trust and respect by consistently meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Can articulate knowledge and understanding of client organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Able to apply tools and processes to successfully manage the budgets as established.
- Experience in a multi level organization environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of business applications such as Power Point, Word, Access Databases, WordPerfect, KOSET, Excel, Lotus 123, Visio, EPS Solutions Change Process, AS900, E-Talk, File Maker, SQL, Dream-weaver, Fireworks and other software.
Leadership Strategies- Facilitators Certified
Langevin Training Management Certified
Witness System Certified
Information Mapping Certified Process Development
September 2009 November 2009
- Verified the eligibility and identification of voter\'s at the designated polling place.
- Obtains signatures and records names of voters to prevent voting of unauthorized persons. Guide voters to electronic ballots and answers questions concerning voting procedure.
- Counts valid ballots and prepares official reports of election results.
- Assist Election judge on all Election Day duties as assigned
- Assist the judge in assigned duties including
- translating when necessary.
- Support Group that assists precinct locations on election day.
July 2007 January 2009
Manager/Director of Client Services
- Directed employees, through subordinate levels of management, engaged in receiving calls and inquiries, investigating, evaluating, and settling complaints and claims of customers.
- Assisted the Customer Service Top Officer in planning, formulating customer service policies, and directing and coordinating the company\'s customer service activities.
- Continually investigated and introduced process improvement measures to ensure customer satisfaction, improved call efficiency, low abandonment, and improved employee knowledge and training.
- Maintains accountability for all the activities across the assigned management operations and supply chain goals established by executive management.
- Executed the supply chain performance measurement plan at each assigned department and reports the results as required and Created a supportive environment for the staff development and the delivery of solutions.
- Implemented processes and system enhancement that will generate higher productivity and oversaw the investigation of complaints, such as those concerning rates or service in connection with any product or service offered.
- Authorized retention of data and preparation of documents for use during governmental or customer inquiries.
June 2001 October 2006
Quality, Process and Training Manager
- Managed and increased sales by managing the method and procedure team by developing and implementing call center, direct and retail channels sales methods and procedures to ensure quality workmanship, increase customer satisfaction and operate within regulatory guidelines.
- Managed Documentation, sales process, defining problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to implement quality improvement procedural and sales techniques and practices.
- Interpreted an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Coached the channels and operations personnel on interpreting and utilizing processes, methods and procedures to resolve specific business requirements and issues.
- Developed a comprehensive reports detailing the daily, weekly and monthly enhancements and improvements to the channels processes and sales development techniques.
- Managed and facilitate gap analysis and audits within the sales channels and assisted in developing sales goals and metrics.
- Evaluated and identify processes to streamline and to assist the company in meeting company objectives.
- Managed the ongoing development of the Intranet site containing the channels methods and procedures on-line.
- Managed Service Order Quality, Customer Complaint and Root Cause reports due to customer escalations.
- Managed Root Cause reports due to customer escalations and sales accuracy reporting.
- Managed the Project Management Initiatives to improve the sales in the field and call centers, analyzed systems and cross-functional departmental issues.
- Managed the Method of Delivery of Process, Procedures, and Sales strategies and goal changes for the sales channels.
- Managed and develop the Call Center Operations Trainers and the development of innovative learning programs and support aids that improve performance.
- Managed the training Assessment, Planning, Solution Design, Development, Scheduling, Delivery and Implementation Support.
- Managed the continuous development of the training library by creating standardized, high quality, and structured content to meet their performance challenges.