- Actively looking for full - time opportunities in teh field of Android development and mobile testing wif skill sets to match my academia and professional experience.
Mobile Devices OS: iPhone SDK (v4.13.4), Apple iOS (v11.2), Android SDK (v8.0 Oreo).
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, Python
Automation Tools: Appium, Selenium, LoadRunner.
Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, Confluence, Mantis.
Software tools: Xcode-8, Android Studio, Eclipse, Bitbucket, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC, Linux.
Confidential - Beaverton, OR
QA Mobile Automation Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in testing (Android, iOS, Windows), Test Planning and Execution.
- Contributed to teh mobile application development in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirement gathering, testing and deploying on Google Play Store and iTunes for beta testing.
- Assisted on Android development projects expertise in C, C++ and JAVA. Designed teh layouts for teh activities using Android Studio and other wireframe design tools.
- Responsible for creation, design and execution of test strategies, including writing Requirement Tractability Matrix (RTM) detailed Test Plan and Test scenarios.
- Created and executed manual, smoke, functional, regression and integration tests for Android/iOS applications.
- Created test scripts, suites for Regression Testing via Selenium/Appium Webdriver and created Python scripts for API testing.
- Coordinated QA, SIT and UAT sessions and executed UAT scenarios wif end users for final approval and user signoff.
- Tested teh application under different networks and internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi. Tested teh application on multiple Android/iOS targets.
- Worked wif customers and Teh Product Manager to prioritize and validate requirements. Conducted daily scrum meetings. Facilitated release planning, sprint planning and sprint review reports.
- Provided inter-departmental collaboration by escalating unresolved issues to appropriate teams. Worked wif cross world testing teams to execute regression tests on teh latest builds.
- Administer cloud-based services like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, GIT, qTests, Appium, Selenium and Jenkins.
- Identified, analyze, and document defects using JIRA and Mantis defect tracking systems.
- Configured and managed Kontakt iBeacons. Established service by walking customers through iBeacon installations.
- Provided Customer assistance and evaluated teh requirement to determine teh best options available.