- MS Office (Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere.
- Worked alongside with project QA Leads with managing QA group for Middle - earth: Shadow of War project.
- Managed test team with running BVT test cases, regression testing and bug investigations.
- Took ownership of handling build deliveries via Aspera to 1 st party and 3 rd party test teams outside the studio.
- Responsible with halping new hires getting set up and up to speed on project status.
- Worked closely with developers with task requests, bug regressions and setup troubleshooting.
- Managed test teams executing E2E testing, data collection and running automated test scripts for multiple Microsoft engagement projects.
- Delivered daily and weekly reports to the client with test run status.
- Worked closely with client with creating and maintaining test cases and test pass result spreadsheets as new hardware and software features are introduced throughout the project cycle.
- Coordinate with client with receiving and delivering of DUTs and setup of lab and test stations.
- Scheduled and delivered post-mortem test run meetings with client and product owners.
- Trained and mentored junior test leads and testers with test processes and practices.
- Performed black box, ad-hoc, functional, integration, compatibility,
- Led a test team at Confidential Game Studio for a Facebook game, Photoagent. nteroperability testing and defect logging into TFS and regression testing on the XBox One console and accessories and HoloLens.
- Managed certification team testing pre-release software from multiple development studios to meet platform publishing requirements.
- Coordinated with development studios with test scheduling. o Managed daily and weekly test pass reports.
Sr. QA Analyst
- Certification testing of pre-release software from multiple development to meet platform publishing requirements.
- Performed function and regressing testing with defect managament in JIRA.
- Created and maintained test cases and test pass results.
- Trained and mentored junior team memebers.