Over 5 years of extensive experience in the field of Quality Assurance, Software Testing, System analysis, testing of Client/Server, Medical Device and Web-based applications.
- Exclusive work experience in System Integration Testing (IST) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in Web-based Application.
- Extensive work experience and expertise in Black Box testing test cases, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, Client/Server and Web-Based applications.
- Diverse experience as a Validation Analyst with emphasis on Computer System Validation (CSV) with profound knowledge of FDA rules and regulations.
- Excellent writing, executing and reviewing skills for validation protocols like IQ, OQ, PQ for Computer System validation (CSV).
- Expertise in Problem solving and creating Bug Reports using Bug Tracking Tools.
- Experience using Test Management Tools likeHP Quality Center.
- Have involved and worked through each and every phase of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle and QA Life cycle, beginning with planning to the release of the product.
- Have implemented QA methodologies, practices and processes in all kinds of environments including Web applications, Client/Server applications, Two and Three Tier.
- Experienced in designing and executing Test plans and Test cases based on Business requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Expertise in Black Box testing with a complete Quality Assurance cycle-from testing, defect logging, verification of fixed bugs.
- Experience in using Excelspreadsheets to prepare Test cases, report metrics, generate, charts, lookups and excel formulae.
- Involved in understanding the requirements and use case documents are interpreted and participated in the creation and execution of test cases.
- Expertise on various types of testing like Black Box, System, Integration, Functional, Ad-hoc and Regression.
- Excellent knowledge in Waterfall andAgile Model methodologies and best practices.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills, strong ability to understand business and functional requirement documents.
- Strong will to learn and apply new technologies coupled with effective communication and leadership skills, excellence in problem solving, logical & analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in tighter schedules and on different applications concurrently.
Testing Tools: Quality Center 9, 10.0, Testdirectory7.2/7.6,
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000, MS SQL Server 2005
Web Development: HTML, DHTML and Asp.Net
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX and OS/390
Confidential, May 2011 - June 2012
Blue Ash, OH.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- End-to-End Testing determines system correctly performs the business process from beginning to end.
- Perform analysis, design, programming, and testing assignments while adhering to Company's IT project life cycle methodology, and it\'s internal and external documentation, training, and compliance standards
- Validation of interfaces and integration between modules in integration Test update the results and raise the defects in Quality Center.
- Validation of functionality of each module in System Test and accordingly update the results and raise defects in QC.
- Validation of the system functionality by business users in User Acceptance Test update the results and raise the defect in QC.
- Used Quality Center to analyze, Track and Document defects.
- Created Different Cases/Applications as per the Requirement.
- Defect tracking, defect reporting, analyzing results and documentation.
- Tested several projects including scheduling Meetings, Documentation, Assigned work to team member in the project, Mentoring New System Testers, Completing tasks within timelines, exercising and working independently if required.
- Was involved in System Test, Regression, Integration Test, UAT and Training.
- Involved in client/server and web service testing.
- Execute Manual test cases, analyze results, report and track defects, verify fixes, and perform follow-up work to resolve issues.
- Strong experience working under offshore-onsite model.
- Attended project status meetings, release meetings and daily status meetings.
- Involved in testing of various projects like SUNRISE and State Level Pricing.
Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2003, Outlook, Excel, MS word, JSP, EJB, ORACLE, J2EE, Visual Basic, JAVA, Mainframe, .NET, Web Service, Linux, and Unix.
Confidential, Mar 2010 - Apr 2011
- Created Different Cases/Applications as per the Requirement.
- Used CATs to analyze, Track and Document defects.
- Involved in Reviewing Business Requirements from clients, prepared detailed Test Plan, Test Strategy, and Test Scenarios to Test Business Requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements and functional design documents to prepare Validation Plan to define objective, scope and validation strategy of the project.
- Involved in Verification of Transformation data from Access to Cares and vice versa.
- Involved in System Test, Regression, Integration Test, UAT and Training.
- Involved in analysis of data using Excel.
- Involved in web service testing (MCI Clearance).
- Participated in various meeting with manager and project lead to discuss Test status and their Issues. Interacted with analyst and various members of team to discuss and resolve defects and their priorities.
- Interacted with business users and analyzed Software Requirements Specifications document for Documenting workflow implementation.
- Involved in testing of various projects in Access and Cares.
Confidential, Jun 2008 - Jan 2011
West Des Moines, IA.
- Prepared, Reviewed and executed test cases Installation Qualification (IQ) test cases and Operational Qualification (OQ) test cases.
- Analyzed the Functional Requirements and prepared Test cases.
- Performeddatacollection, analysis, validation, cleansing, and reporting using MS Access and MS Excel.
- Attended daily and weekly status meetings.
- Generated comparison Report in Mainframes for discrepancies between the two Regions and logged the Defects in Prism.
- Involved in testing backend, bulk loads, and Merge /Sync.
- Working with developers in resolving issues.
- Involved in Ad-hoc testing where data values from Oscar/cilia system override ASPEN if update or add value is set.
- Updated traceability matrix and submitted status report on weekly bases.
- Used Excel spreadsheets extensively for reporting metrics using pivot tables, charts and lookups.
- Participated in Requirement walk through with development team, test case peer reviews.
- Involved in upload cycle testing Verified the uploads jobs start, run and complete as expected by monitoring the jobs throughout the upload process for all apsy types.
- Created the New labs in Web Application, mainframes and wrote sql queries for test data.
Environment: Oracle, Windows Vista/XP/2003, Test Track Pro, Prism, XML, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Test Track Pro, Prism, Quick test pro.
Confidential, Mar 2006 - Feb 2008
Hyderabad, A.P, India.
- Performed Research and root cause analysis to identify process defects & shrinkage.
- Participated in walk through meetings with cross functional teams and seniors to discuss process updates & deadlines.
- Performed extensive research on missing payments, transaction discrepancies and fraudulent accounts to provide appropriate and timely resolutions.
- Provided daily, monthly and quarterly reporting to upper management on Service Levels, call/transfer volume, scheduling adherence as well as real-time monitoring for optimal intra-day results such as Occupancy, Abandon Rate, Service Level, transfers in queue, etc.
- Created Test Conditions and Test Plans after reviewing the Business Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Developed Test Cases from Business and Functional Specifications.
- Performed Manual and Automation Testing of the Application Under Test.
- Developed the Test Automation Methodology for automated testing of the entire application using Quick Test Pro.
- Enhanced the test scripts by creating Actions, Reusable Actions and external Actions in Quick Test Pro.
- Built Data Driven reusable actions that could be used in different Test Scripts/ flows.
- Defects logged and Bug tracking, reporting done in Test Director.
Test Director, Quick Test Pro 8.2, XML, Java Script, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and Windows XP.
Status: US Citizen.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes