SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 5 years of QA experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
- Adept at using both manual and automated testing tools to troubleshoot systems, integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality, object, and regression
- Develop use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification documents.
- Liaise with developers, business analysts, and user representatives in application design and document reviews.
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skill.
QuickTest Pro, LoadRunner, Test Director, Visual Source Safe, Visual Intercept, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest, Visio, PVCS Tracker
Platforms: Windows XP/2000/NT, Linux, UNIX
Languages: SQL, XML, HTML, DHTML, C, C++, ASP, Java, J2EE, Visual Basic
Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic
Software: Microsoft office Suite, MS Project
Senior QA Analyst
Performed Manual and automation testing using mercury tools. Interacting with team and reporting defects. Attended meeting with developers and business team for walkthrough sessions. It was web basedE- COMMERCE application which process payments and billing.Testing across mulitiple browser.Entering issues in a web based project management system.I am also doing device testing for different kind of channels and interanel programmes.
- Analyze business and system requirements, mange development of specifications to create and execute detailed test plans, and verify bug fixes.
- Oversee 4 on- and off-site QA analysts.
- Tested web services for HTML protocol
- Automation testing using QTP
- Created Text area Checkpoints to test the properties of the text in the application using Quick Test Pro
- Parameterized Steps, Checkpoints and Variables in the script to run the test on multiple sets of data.
- Web application testing
- Testing of web portal
- Worked with Reusable Actions that can be called multiple times by the test in which it was created as well as by other tests using QTP.
- Synchronized Tests to handle the anticipated timing problems using Load Runner.
- Created VBScript library files containing VBScript functions, subroutines, classes, modules to associate the files with the test
- Scale testing using SOAP
- Worked with Object Repository to parameterized the dynamic link and work with the ever changing screen names using Regular Expressions.
- Synchronized Tests to handle the anticipated timing problems using Load Runner
- Wrote and enhanced VB Scripts to validate the application by inserting checkpoints, conditional statements, and functions.
- Synch software and made test plans and test cases for wireless connection of mobiles
- Used various kinds of checkpoints like Standard Checkpoint, Page Checkpoint, Text Checkpoint, Database Checkpoint and Image Checkpoint.
- Configure test environment and create strategy for product development and certification. Assure test data, schedule automated/manual tests. Approve results documentation and tracking systems updates.
- Supervise development of SQL-queries/procedures for database and backend testing.
- Manage script creation for regression and stress testing using LoadRunner and QuickTestPro.
- Write and run test cases. Also managed RTM.
- Use Clear Quest for repository, reporting and tracking bugs, and providing updates on resolved bugs.
Environment: Quality Center , ORACLE 10,, JAVA, Clearquest, Client/Server, DATA Model, SQL, Agile, XML, COTS, SOA, Quick Test pro, Clearview,TIBCO, Greenhat, TOAD.
This project is intended to bring up their reporting application using Business Objects. Developed data mart for their LAM (Life and Annuity Marketing) division to facilitate faster retrieval of data for reports. Data extraction is done from various data sources, compiled into one standard format in oracle CDW (Corporate data Warehouse). Reports are generated from this data source and distributed through the corporate Intranet. Some of the reports are being sent to high profile agents in various file formats for their lead generation processes.
- Determined testing requirements developed and reviewed scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, conducted baseline testing, and generated reports. Tested server and Web Portal.
- Analyzed application, system, and security errors. Escalated issues to developers and verified fixes.
- Designed test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, and user acceptance testing.
- Attended weekly defect report meetings and presented progress updates.
- Wrote test plan, test strategy document and scripts according to requirement
- Validated more flexibility in meeting overall financial objectives than can be achieved in conventional markets
- Testing of trading floor and fixed income
- Validation of Board Resolution, Existing Bonds and Swaps, Legality
- Validation of Loan, Fixed Mortgage, variable mortgage, Fixed APR functionalities. Wrote test cases of these functionalities and executed.
- Generated results for fixed mortgage.
- Written test cases for Debt and derivative accounting systems
- Implemented the SDLC for the testing life cycle and followed the standards process in the application.
- Conducted the Functional, System, Integration, Regression, Usability, and Performance testing of the application using Rational Robot.
- Analyzed user requirements, attended change request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
- Mainframe testing using batch files running overnight process
- Mainframe testing for cash disbursed department
- Mainframe testing for account activation and checking balances.
- Performed UAT testing
- Validated IMS transactions taking place from one tier to another tier
Environment: Quality Center , ORACLE 11i,, JAVA, MVS Mainframe, Clearquest, UNIX, PL/SQL, J2EE, JSP, Client/Server, DATA Model, VISIO, SQL, Agile, XML, COTS, SOA, Quick Test pro.
Confidential,VA(Health care company)
Project was based on Claim system Application which deals in Claims. There were more than 200 interfaces in the application which includes vendor outside. Interfaces retrieve data from multi tiers. System testing was done. Outside vendor was choice point. Performed Functional, System, Integration, and Regression testing for the application.
- Helped develop UNIX and VB scripts for testing. Documented complete software testing process.
- Interacted with developers, system engineers, and testing teams to identify applications defects
- Prepared CMM requirements documentation
- System testing for trading floor and fixed income
- Created the test plan and test specification document based on Software Requirement Specifications and functional specifications, using the Rational Test Manager Management tool.
- Conducted Security testing, Functionality, Interface, User Accepting Testing and Integration testing during the various phases of the project.
- Tested the application manually and by using Rational Robot.
- Extensively involved in scripting and enhancing of SQABasic scripts related to this project.
- Used Class mapping to map objects of non-standard class to the objects of standard class by using Rational Inspector.
- Inserted different types of Verification points to capture and store information about the objects.
- Used Rational Test Manager to conduct data-driven testing by using data pool.
- Maintained Test matrix and Traceability matrix and also performed Gap Analysis.
- Participated in meetings with the developers on a regular basis to update the test documents.
- Wrote SQL Queries to perform Back-End Testing for data verification.
- Identified and documented all issues and defects to ensure desired quality of the application functionality.
- Reported software defects and enhancements to the development team using Rational Clear Quest.
- Wrote test cases and test plan
- Finding defects and documenting
- Used quality center for writing, executing test cases and documenting defects
- Worked on Business objects, which were related to BIRA data warehouse testing. Tested stored procedures.
Environment: DOORS, Quality Center , Clearcase, ORACLE 11i,, Clearquest,DB2, Client/Server, DATA Model, VISIO, SQL, SDLC, TSO, Bugzilla, Data Stage, Agile
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES
Bachelor in Computer Science