OBJECTIVE: To excel as a professional in Pharmaceutical or Biotech or Medical Device Industry.
Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering
Graduate Certification, Stevens Institute of Technology
Validation and Regulatory Affairs
Bioprocess Technology in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Introduction to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Introduction to Project Management, Validation and Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Finishing and Packaging Systems - Solid Dosage, Regulatory in Pharmaceutical Industry, Contemporary Concepts In Validation, Quality in Pharmaceutical Industry, Designing of GMP Facilities.
Bachelor of Pharmacy
SKILLS: Lab Skills: Titration, chromatography techniques, granulation, disintegration,
Tablet, manufacturing and coating, preparing chemicals, TOC analysis, HPLC, Spectroscopy,
Writing and Intellectual Skills: Writing SOPs and Protocols, Maintaining Lab notebooks, Written
Research Papers on Validation, CAPA, Facility design, Granulation, Project Management,
Software: MS Office, MS Project 2002, Statgraphics, Visio, Minitab, File Maker Pro
Communication: Above 100 TOEFL score, given many seminars on Pharma subjects, won prizes in
Debates and state level elocution competitions.
Regulatory: FDA, DEA, ICH, EMA, OSHA, Six Sigma Quality attributes, Medical Device regulations
Process Analytical Technology (PAT), Statistical Process Control, QSR regulations, educational
knowledge of regulations of Australia, Japan and India.
Process Knowledge: Upstream/Downstream manufacturing, OSD, Liquid /Parenteral.
Confidential, RI July 2010 -Present
- QA Review: Performingreview of Master and Executed Batch Records forCompliance. Reviewing SOPs, Protocols, Raw Material and Finished Product Release, Deviation Reports, OOS, Sampling and Testing Protocol, Calibration results, Qualification reports and executed Protocols, Biennial SOP review.
- Writing: Creating and revising SOPs, Batch Records and Protocols, Deviation Report with CAPA, Change Controls, Official Forms.
- Report Compilation: Trending Reports with Statistical Representation, Annual Product Review, Qualification and Calibration Report, Process Validation Reports.
- Regulatory: Annual Report and CMC change reporting, Label revision, Assisting Regulatory Department for ANDA filing.
- Documentation:MaintainingEquipment files, Database entry and Filing,Archivingreports, Updating SOP index and circulating Satellite copies to individual departments.
- Equipment: Maintaining equipment database, Calibration Coordination, In-house calibration and qualification, temperature mapping studies and reports, issuing equipment ID numbers, maintaining equipment manuals.
- MiscellaneousQA activities: Product Release,StabilityCoordination, Environmental Monitoring, Room Clearance, Environmental Chamber Maintenance,ReceivingRaw Materials, DEAreceivingof controlled substances, Training SOPs Circulation, Batch Record Issuance, Label review and label issuance.
- Project Management: Hands on experience on handling multiple project at one time, Scheduling and prioritizing tasks, planning considering worst case scenarios and slack time, resource allocution, follow up communication, compiling meeting minutes.
- Audit: Participated in internal audit and FDA audit. Answered and address the questions during the Audit.
Confidential, Pharma, NJ July 2009-December2009
- Performed key role in Process Validation. Writing Protocols, Executing Protocols, Developing Statistical Report, Writing SOPs.
- Reviewing Documents, Annual Product Report, Internal Audits, Root Cause Investigation, SPC tools.
- Performed key role in Validation of Packaging line, purified water system, CAPA non-conformance Team, MER reporting, Deviation Management, Cleaning Validation swab sampling
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ May 2009- May 2010
Research Student, Teaching Assistant
- Performing research in Cleaning Validation on Cleanability, TOC, Bench scale apparatus for developing cleaning procedure, Develop a Process Development and Validation program for
chocolate chips cookie manufacturing which is similar to tablet manufacturing.
Confidential, Ahmadabad, India December2007- September 2008
- Performed various assay and raw material testing in Wet chemistry, HPLC CU assays in HPLC lab,Performed handling of CFAs (Certificate of analysis) in QC audit office.
ACTIVITIES: International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE), Catalyst Clinical, KLE group of society
Services, Global spec, Stevens Research Group.
HOBBIES: Sports, Music, Traveling, Public speaking.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes