SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 4 years of QA experience with mobile gaming and mobile applications
- Managed the QA process through the life cycle of multiple projects, starting from the early prototype and development stages, to Alpha, Beta, Gold Master, and following up with any post-release issues.
- Develop project specific test plans that cover a variety of scenarios including both known and unanticipated issues.
- Highly attentive to detail, superior teamwork, communication and problem solving skills.
- Driven to deliver the highest quality product within the predetermined budget and time restrictions, and not afraid to make critical decisions.
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Windows, Android, J2ME, BREW
Software: Bugzilla, Redmine, Smartsheet Project Management, SQL Workbench, Xcode, iLife Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
Confidential, Quality Assurance Manager 04/10-08/11
- Responsible for the entire U.S. quality assurance branch of the company.
- Performed quality assurance testing for gaming on all generation iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices.
- Discovered, documented, regressed and verified bugs within the applications.
- Worked closely in a team-based environment to increase the quality of the product.
- Created all QA guidelines, policies, and test plans.
- Worked extra hours when necessary to ensure that project deadlines were met.
- Text translation for the games and product descriptions.
- Managed all community forums.
- Managed the profiling of APIs, Icon Size, Build Size, Class Size, Audio, Key, Heap, RGB, and HTTP on all mobile devices.
- Maintained and improved the Device Database.
- Performed customer support services for domestic and international clients.
- Generated commercial builds for third party developers and publishers.
- Researched new technologies to help with testing of devices outside of the country.
- Assigned work to QA and managed their tasks and responsibilities.
- Performed coding fixes for customer builds and tools projects.
- Provided additional QA when necessary.
- Trained and supervised new employees.
B.S. Game Software Development