- More than 6 years of progressive experience in software testing for meeting deadlines and delivering mission critical solutions and good communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile/Scrum
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Extensive experience in coordinating testing effort, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting management, issue escalations.
- Used automated tools like Quick Test Professional and Load runner
- Good experience in Batch testing and monitoring jobs using Autosys.
- Expertise in Regression, Functional, User Acceptance testing, Cross platform, Regression Testing, Scalability, Usability testing.
- Extensively used Quality Center, QTP, Bugzilla.
- Proficient in working with applications server
- Areas of expertise include Development Test Plans, creating Test cases, Executing Test scripts, Bug tracking, analyzing and documenting the results.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Cross browser testing: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera
- Cross Platform testing: Windows Xp, Vista and 7
- Responsible and dedicated with ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects.
- Committed, result oriented and interested to learn new technologies.
Quick Test Pro 9.5, Quality Center 9.0, Bugzilla, Test Director, Clear Quest18.104.22.168, Load runner 9.5,
Oracle 10g,SQL Server 2005
Windows 98/2000/XP, Unix(Linux,Aix,Solaris),Mac
- Participate in planning, and directing quality assurance schedules and assignments.
- Involved in the preparation of test plan.
- Involved in preparation of test data.
- Executed test cases, document actual results, and evaluated compared to expected results.
- Involved in the Test Case walkthroughs and assessment meetings.
- Tested the existing test cases in Quality Center to understand the whole application.
- Involved in preparation of test cases for the new functionality.
- Executed different batch scripts in Unix environment
- Execution of Batch jobs using Autosys and validation the backend tables using SQL
- Involved in front end testing as well as back end testing
- Performed data validation using SQL queries manually.
- Automation of regression tests using QuickTest Professional.
- Performed Integration, Regression, UAT and Database testing and executed QuickTest Pro Automation test scripts using and
- Tested using Data driven Framework.
- Involved in Cross Platform and Cross Browser testing.
- Communicated and interacted with lead developer and team.
- Involved in system testing and Regression testing and with developers on reported tracking bugs.
- Experienced in team projects working with status update, bug investigating, reporting and tracking.
Environment: Windows XP, UNIX, Java, IBM Clear Quest, Oracle 10g, QTP 10, Quality center, Oracle SQL Devloper.
- Responsible for Test Planning and Test case Documentation.
- To ensure that all the applications work the way they were intended and that all required changes are present.
- Installed, Configured VMware for Multiple Browser, Multi-Platform testing (Safari, Firefox ,Chrome)
- Performing functionality and compatibility testing using various software configurations which majority of the customers use.
- Exclusively executed SQL queries using the TOAD on Oracle Database in order to validate data.
- Communicated with PM and also the Dev team to resolve bugs in order to have a stable system.
- Performed Functional, negative, regression. System integration (SIT), acceptance (UAT), security browser compatibility.
- Responsible for writing QTP scripts to automate functional/regression testing
- Involved in the Test Case walkthroughs and assessment meeting.
Environment: Html,CSS, Flash, QTP 9.5, Bugzilla, Windows XP/Vista, Unix, SQL, Java script, Oracle, MAC10.4/10.5
ConfidentialApril06-Sep09 QA Analyst
- Documented QA testing processes and activities form project inception to production deployment and maintence.
- Extensively performed black box testing to make sure the system meets functional requirements provided help in gathering and documenting user requirement document and system specifications.
- Performed backend testing by manually validating the database fields.
- Designed test cases using business requirement documents and functional requirement documents
- Created and executed Test cases for software storage program using SQL
- Participated in weekly project staff meetings and provided estimates and timelines of Quality Assurance effort.
- Entered the bugs in Clear Quest and kept a constant trail of the bugs.
- Tested the web based interaction of client browser and server application along with enterprise beans.
Environment: Windows, Html, QTP 9.5, SQL, Quality Center, Manual testing