- Excel expert - (Pivot tables, Vlookup, conditional formatting, If statements, Nested if, macros)
- A/P A/R Specialist
- HR/Payroll Specialist
- Ability to quickly become efficient in any software with minimal training.
- MS Access Ad Hoc reports, import/export tables, create queries, macros and reports
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal efficiently with the stress of a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively direct workflow to produce efficient and desired results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10-Key 13000KSPH, 98% proficiency
Confidential, Tampa, Fl Excel Expert (10/11 TO 11/11)
- Researched and documented report procedures. Created performance reports utilizing data from multiple databases.
- Utilized Kronos to produce reports and gather data.
- Created reports utilizing vlookup of both internal excel worksheet and external data
Confidential, Tampa, Fl QA Report Analyst/Payroll-HR (07/09 to 6/2011)
- Implemented ADP payroll , verified data during implementation, ran systems concurrently
- Created ad-hoc reports, import and scrub data based on criteria, maintained performance reports
- Audit and monitored discrepancies between reporting databases
- Processed weekly payroll for approximately 150 employees using ADP payroll system
- Updated, collected and imported hours on Attendance-RX electronic time keeping system
- Verified hours and PTO information
- Responsible for all onboarding procedures: Health insurance/COBRA, background and DMV checks, New hire packets
- Processed all terminations, employee data changesutilizing multiple web and data bases
- Processed employee verifications and garnishments as well as worker\'s compensation reports
- Processed government surveys including quarterly statistical reporting and EDD requests
- Processed Organized and processed quarterly open enrollment for healthcare benefits
- Utilized excel spreadsheet for MS Access import for reporting, audit and data statistics
- Performed various special projects as assigned. Created various data reports using MS Access
Confidential, Richmond, Va. Statistical Analysis (12/07 05/09)
- Primary responsibilities include performing analysis, modeling and report creation across breadth of business segments
- Import and export tables in MS Access and created complex queries and reports
- Managed data utilizing Excel, pivot tables, vlookup, macros, conditional formatting and graphs
- Created reports utilizing vlookup of both internal and external data, as well as multiple worksheets
- Responsible for reporting overall trends, objectively reported on how unusual an event is based on historical data
Confidential, Mechanicsville, Va Tax processor (11/08 5/09)
- Primary responsibilities included one on one client personal tax preparation utilizing Liberty Tax software.
- Batched, reviewed and corrected processed returns/
- Provided guidance to employees regarding individual errors, and as a group when like errors presented multiple times.
Confidential, Raleigh, N.C., Accounts Payable (02/07 07/07)
- Primary responsibilities included auditing and researching vendor disputes
- Export data out of Oracle database into Excel to manipulate data based on certain criteria
- Performed audits, obtained approvals and processed invoices through Oracle
- Assisted in audit reporting and dual database validations
Confidential, Rome Ga, Accounts Payable(07/06 12/06)
- Primary responsibility included receiving, coding and reconciling vendor invoicesutilizing SAP
- Responsible for researching disputes, scheduling payments and check run as well as creating and maintaining vendor files and 1099 compliance
- Responsible for account reconciliations, using excel to import data for quick analysis and reporting of discrepancies
Confidential, Brandon, Fl : Unit Secretary (01/06 07/06)
- Responsible for primary clerical resource for the unit.
- Performed a range of clerical duties that support the operations of the unit.
- Presented as the first person for new employees and physicians, thus maintains customer service expectations continually.
- Acted as a preceptor to those learning the computer programs, including Microsoft applications.
- Maintained nursing unit in neat and orderly manner.
- Completed special projects for unit director, supervisors and charge nurses.
- Followed Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Oriented and mentored new staff members.
Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint , Windows 95, 98, NT, XP, VISTA,
DATAPRO, MAS 500, SAP, ADP, ONEPLUS, Meditech, Successware21, QuickBooks, Liberty Tax Preparation software, Kronos
Education : Confidential
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes