Senior operations planner offering more than ten years experience in operations planning/inventory management seeks professional career opportunity with a progressive consumer products manufacturing organization.
Key Career Experiences
- Efficiently maintained and managed the planning of raw materials, in-process, packaged and finished goods to meet customer requirements.
- Assured timely material availability and communicated material shortages to the team for corrective action.
- Coordinated and communicated with senior management on the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems and possible solutions.
- Created multiple documents including releases, work orders, batch tickets, and routers required for execution of manufacture.
- Prepared and issued manufacturing schedules to meet company requirements.
- Ensured accurate item master file and bill of material preparation and maintenance.
- Coordinated appropriate incorporation of engineering changes to all manufacturing systems as needed.
- Maintained shop floor capacity planning to utilize labor and equipment availability.
- Prepared production reports for senior management, including creation and maintenance of KPI’s such as: on-time delivery, rework, production and tank utilization rates.
- Interacted professionally with Purchasing, Warehousing, Plant Manager, Manufacturing, Sales, and Quality Assurance/Quality Control personnel.
- Developed labor data necessary to establish standard costs.
- Created and updated SOP’s to facilitate consistent execution of core work methods.
- Assisted with development of purchase orders for components and raw materials.
- Resolved purchasing discrepancies with vendors on quantity, delivery, cost, and quality related matters.
- Analyzed inventory transactions and initiated cycle counts as needed to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Developed strong knowledge and experience with MRP systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher.
09/11 10/12 Scheduler|Confidential, TX
01/09 09/11 Planning/Inventory Manager (Purchasing Manager)
Hired as Purchasing Manager then transitioned to Planning/Inventory Manager.
03/08 09/08 Planner/Scheduler (Inventory Control Manager)
Hired as Inventory Control Manager then transitioned to Planner/Scheduler.
05/04 03/08 Senior Planner
CARRINGTON LABORATORIES, IRVING, TX (ISO 9001 certified)
01/00 05/04 Planner/Scheduler
Performed duties of Inventory Manager and Production Manager with Planner/Scheduler responsibilities during the last months of company downsizing.
- Increased production by 35% at CBI Laboratories and Carrington Laboratories by incorporating efficient capacity planning
- Received the Grant Award April 2007
- Voted February 2007 Employee of the Month “…exemplary work ethic - she rocks.”
- Voted May 2005 Employee of the Month
- Received Perfect Attendance awards for the years 2006 and 2007
Education : Confidential