I have over 5 Years of experience in the field of Information Technology as an analyst and as a software quality assurance specialist. I also have wide knowledge and experience in developing test cases and executing the test cases. I have thorough understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and business process management and (STLC)software testing life cycle. I can work effectively in team environment as well as independently.
- Extensive knowledge of QA/Agile Methodology, Standards and procedures.
- Proficient in analyzing the Business Requirements, System Requirement Specifications (SRS), Functional Requirement specification (FRS), Design Documents to formulate Test data, Test Cases .
- Expertise in preparing the defect tracking reports.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects, under tight deadlines, often with competing priorities and complexities.
Operating System : Windows NT/Win 2000 / Windows XP
Database : SQL Server 2000, Oracle
Web Technologies : HTML, DHTML, ASP, VB Script, Java script and XML
Languages : Java, PL/SQL, SQL,
Testing/ Tracking Tools : Quick Test Pro, Load Runner, Quality Center
Packages : MS Office
- Masters degree in Accounting
Confidential, Oct.’ 08 Sep ‘ 10
Role : QA tester
- Participate in all phases of the test cycle, including Integration/System Testing, Exploratory Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Browser compatibility Testing, Cross browser Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Reviewed business / functional requirements of the PLM application.
- Developed test Cases and test scenarios from business requirements and process flows.
- Executed test cases in quick test professional.
- Involved in Automated testing.
- Used Quality center to organize Test Process such as planning and execution of test scenarios and Tracking Defects and generated repots.
Environment: UML, Java, Windows XP Professional, Unix, Quality Center
Confidential, Mar ’ 06 Sep ‘ 07
Role : QA tester
- As a team member I was involved in writing Test Data and Test Cases and Executing the Test Cases.
- Test cases ensuring that the developed software performs as detailed by the business requirements.
- Involved in manual testing and Automated testing.
- Developed and executed manual & automated test scripts to Loan Processing.
- Responsible for testing the Continuous Customer Transactions functionality.
- Performed positive and negative test cases to test the response of the application.
- Executed test cases to verify the functionality of the application.
- Prepared Test Data for UAT as per the specifications of the Requirement Document
- Involved in testing the application’s GUI objects and their functionality.
- Performed Regression Testing after modifications and bug fixes.
- Worked closely with the developers in defining problems, implementing solutions and coordinating with the QA team and developers to prioritize defects and rectify them.
Environment: Quick Test Pro, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000,Quality Center
Confidential, Jan ‘03 May ‘04
Role : QA Specialist
- Involved in writing Test plans, creating Test cases ensuring that the developed software performs as detailed by the business requirements.
- Performed manual testing for functional compliance and simulated virtual users to test the application performance.
- Involved in all phases application testing i.e., system testing, integration testing, regression testing.
- Involved in testing the application using multiple browsers (Cross Browser Test).
- Developed SQL Queries to check the database Integrity.
- Tracked the defects found and send them to developers using Test Director.
- To interface with development configuration and operation’s team to ensure the quality of software to user expectation.
- Involved in writing and executing the test cases for Negotiable Process
- Working interactively with development team to find and resolve bugs
Environment: ManualTesting, Quick Test Pro Quality center, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000