My objective is to use my QA methodologies to enhance testing efforts and maximize my management skills to successfully lead projects.
West Chester, OH
Systems Testing and Management IT Testing Analyst
- Specialize in writing detailed test plans, test cases, execution of test scenarios and analyzing the actual results with expected results.
- Excellent experience with MS Office tools including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Visio.
- Designed test plans for functional, integration system and user acceptance testing.
- Superior troubleshooting, communication and presentation skill.
- QA lead for eCommerce project.
- Documenting and re-testing defects to ensure problems are corrected.
- Communicate with offshore IT to resolve defects during testing and production turns.
- Coordinating resources to write and execute end to end test cases based off of functional requirements.
- Responsible for coming up with project timelines that meet the needs of the business.
- Sending out daily reports to the business, IT, project managers and testers regarding any updates and progress.
- Working with IT to ensure code is installed into applications to begin testing.
- Help with production support to alleviate any issues production workers see on a day to day basis to maintain the needs of our customers.
- Coordinating with offshore resources to make system adjustments during production turns so our patient’s accounts aren’t affected during the testing process.
West Chester, OH
Doctor Call QA
- Evaluating problematic prescriptions and contacting the doctor’s office either by phone or fax to get clarification.
- Promoted to SME within the department to assist associates with problems they may encounter
- Train new associates.
- Assisted front line leader with documenting production and quality for associates.
- Compiled and sent out daily production data to business leaders.
- Provided daily plan for associates based on workflow projections.
Item Entry Team Lead
- Responsible for evaluating error trends among associates and developing coaching strategies in order to reduce errors.
- Organize production rates and quality data on a daily basis to share with associates and upper management among all locations on daily workflow calls.
- Assist front line leaders with associate schedules.
- Organize daily group meetings and present a plan of action in order to meet or exceed projected production.
- Developed a PowerPoint presentation that is part of Confidential’s developmental process in order to prepare technicians who aren’t nationally certified successfully complete the PTCB exam.
- Conducted a class with general managers across all facilities to analyze problems within our system to make improvements.
- Revamped our recognition system and successfully motivated associates to increase production and decrease errors.
- Selected to conduct a 6 week training class for temporary employees during our peak season. Cincinnati rates as the top among temporary associates across all sites nationally in quality.
- Received a Star Award for playing a vital role in guiding consumers to become more actively engaged in their own health care decisions and for significant contributions outside of my job description.
- Played a vital role in decreasing our DPMO’s (defects per million orders) by conducting continuous up-training and formulating individual improvement plans for associates.
Item Entry/Failed Claims Technician
- Read and input new prescriptions.
- Promoted to item entry Subject Matter Expert to assist associates with problematic prescriptions.
- Member of the Policies and Procedures committee to streamline current processes for better efficiency.
- Member of the Dispensing Guideline committee to update current policies and procedures and update new pharmaceutical laws.
- Cross trained associates in Failed Claims.
- Acted as interim team lead while position was vacant and provided associates with day-to-day metrics.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) certified since 2004.
- Responsible for using problem solving skills to resolve claims that would not get paid by insurance for various reasons.
11/20/1997-12/29/2007 Confidential Connersville, IN and Cincinnati, OH
- Offered superior customer service to develop trust and confidence with our patients
- Responsible for setting up new Medicare members with a plan to suite their lifestyle and maintenance medication needs
- Trained new employees
- Prepare compound medications for pharmacists to give them more time to counsel customers.
- Developed a relationship with doctors and nurses alike to verify prescriptions and request refills for customers
- Completed Pre-Pharmacy requirements
- Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
- Member of the Pre-Pharmacy club.