To achieve a challenging position in a process-oriented organization and intend to build a career which will help me to explore and realize my potential as a team player and rise to decision-making and strategy formulating levels.
- 3 years of total experience in IT consulting.
- Currently working on Oracle Retail Applications as Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Fair understanding on SQL and Pl/Sql programming
- Knowledge of HP- Quality centre for tracking of test issues
- Knowledge on preparation and planning of Test cases and Test strategy.
- Experience in GUI, Functional, System Testing and Regression Testing, Integration Testing.
- Experience in supporting the Functional Acceptance Testing with the client.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in Oracle retail products RMS, RPM.
Worked with Confidential, Bangalore from Aug -2009 to Sep -2012 as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Testing Methodologies : Manual Testing (GUI, Unit, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, End to End testing)
Operating Systems : Windows 98/2000/XP, UNIX,
Languages : PL/SQL
Databases : TOAD, Oracle sql developer
Tools : HP Quality Centre, putty, Winscp,
Details of Assignments Handled
Project Name: Confidential,
Team Size: 15
Module: Oracle Retail RMS/RPM
Position: Quality Analyst
Duration: Aug 2009 to Till Date.
- Creating and maintaining Test Cases.
- Responsible for Functional Testing regression testing and Integration testing.
- Evaluating and reporting test results tracking QA issues & fixes.
- Maintaining and updating test environment.
- Experienced in Functional, Data Setup, System, Regression and Integration testing across Oracle retail products RMS, RPM.
- Analysis and reporting of test results leading to Defect identification, isolation and Tracking using Clear Quest.
Education : Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)