- Seeking a leadership challenging position with an organization of repute to add further business value
- IT Professional with overall 9 years of versatile experience in IT Service Industry.
- 6+ years of extensive Transition’s Project Management experience in DCS, Monitoring migration, ITSM and IT Infra projects.
- Experience in managing the large deals transition and outsourcing of a large accounts from an onsite to an offshore location.
- Seasoned professional in managing end to end business service transition management for IT Infrastructure projects & programs spanning across geographies and for customers in multiple industrial sectors.
- Adept at successfully directing and managing, multi - million dollar/multiyear projects, supervising the complete project life cycle, functioning as primary point of contact with customers during Transition Mode of Operations (TMO), collaborating with cross-functions teams & other business units to achieve objectives and deliverables.
- Proficient in Due Diligence; Project Feasibility study & ROI analysis on On-site / Off Shore Business model; Requirement gathering & Solution / Approach Finalization; define project deliverables & develop transition plan; Risk Management and Change Management.
- Experienced across multiple areas of Transition Management including resource management, planning, budgeting, client relationship management and end to end Project service delivery. Well versed in execution of projects right from inception till implementation and operations support start, ensuring project completion within planned time, quality & cost parameters.
- Responsible for quality compliance of the project and key participant in ISO & ITIL audits. Demonstrated track record of delivering all Service Transition Projects/Programs with best practice methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting).
- Proficient in developing and managing a knowledge management portal, project artifacts / documentation and reporting.
- Off - shore Transition Management
- Project Delivery Management
- Strategic Planning & Tactical Execution
- IT Infrastructure Services Projects
- Risk & Change Management
- Quality Assurance & Process Governance
- Client Relationship Management
- Cross Function team collaboration
- Leadership & Performance enhancement
IT Infrastructure technologies: Storage Devices, VMware, Wintel, UNIX, Linux, Anti-virus, Databases, MS Active Directory & MS Exchange, Backup, and helpdesk / service desk.
Process: ITIL / ISO
Domain: Transition, Project & Program Management.
- Reporting to the Program Manager (Transition & Transformation) as an Individual Contributor.
- Accountable for Strategy and planning for Off-shore Service Transition of India /multiple outsourcing centers.
- Managing transition of service delivery for dedicated, leveraged and T&M accounts on IT Infrastructure support services.
- Responsible for end to end transition project management, including scope, estimates, schedule and risks, till Closure Phase and Hand Over to delivery/run operations.
- Managing a wider transition team including project management resource, internal technical resource, 3rd party suppliers, account team members and client stakeholders.
- Producing detailed project plans to manage interdependencies and ensuring strict change control to manage deviations.
- Interacting with internal suppliers, including agreement, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Involved in validating Transitional Mode of Operations and Transformation Staffing Plans including Organization Chart.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction level through qualitative service delivery.
- Managing the expenditure within the Service Transition, ensuring all costs are recorded against products and services delivered.
- Ensuring all the services delivered within the Service Transition are within time, cost and quality parameters.
- Monitoring the progress of projects/programs, ensuring timely resolution of issues and implementation of corrective actions.
- Spearheading the knowledge transfer and overall transition acceptance criteria with A-SAT or C-SAT.
- Adhering to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues.
- Managing and coordinating with stakeholders, incorporating all project work-streams.
- Reviewing the outcomes of the Service Transition Projects and determining corrective actions to improve the service quality and attain customer satisfaction.
- Supporting Service Excellence Reporting via the Service Excellence Dashboard.
- Reported to the Regional Implementation Manager as individual contributor in off-shore service implementation team.
- Accountable for transitioning of IT service delivery from customer site to off-shore facilities.
- Managed end-to-end strategy, planning and execution of transition and transformation of Support Services till the handover to sustenance.
- Responsible for establishing credibility, rapport and for communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Involved in identification of the Operational & Technical process documentation requirements as per SLA and ensured the implementation of same.
- Spearheaded audits (planning phase, KAP, Shadow, Final) as per defined transition process and ISO 20K Standards.
- Performed people management activities like resource induction/process awareness training for Sustenance team during transition.